Help an user out!

I need bitcoins worth $15 willing to pay $20 via paypal. Can anybody help me out. I'm not a scammer I just need to buy something of bitify.com! Thanks.

>pic not related

I would go for this but then Blockstream would charge me $10 in fees for the transfer

sorry man

>I would go for this but then Blockstream would charge me $10 in fees for the transfer
Wtf I'm really starting to hate bitcoins!

Nigga we discussed this yesterday. But I hope you find someone.

Anyone interested on his offer: send monero to xmr.to and use his bitcoin address. It won't be traceable back to you if he uses the btc for illegal shit

What if u get me the thing of bitify.com and I send u the money via PayPal?

How much btc to bang that

That guy is just fudding. More like $1

>if he uses the btc for illegal shit
Again I need something of bitify. I can even let you buy me that thing and send u the money via PayPal.

0.04 in Colombia
I'm sure.

Try reddit r/bitcoin. People are nicer there and quite idealistic. People here are just interested in your monetas

>Try reddit r/bitcoin.
Thank you user!

At the end of the day I hope someone helps you. But for your understanding why it so difficult: there is currently a clash going on between the old world monetary system and Bitcoin as new libertarian approach. Bitly.com are not accepting bitcoin because it is more convenient but to make a statement. It will be more convenient eventually but for now all the powerd of the traditional system try to put as many rocks in your way as possible. Especially with small one-off transfers between USD and BTC.
Wouldn't be an issue if you would get your salary in btc e.g.

>now all the powerd of the traditional system try to put as many rocks in your way as possible. Especially with small one-off transfers between USD and BTC.

This is so true. I've been trying to get bitcoins for the last 2 days. Either I need some kind of verification which can take up to 3 days. Or there is a limit which is over $15. I really wish there would be a quick and simple way to this. (Most quick and simple ways I've found have got a ridiculous exchange rate)

Muh blockchain. We lambo now, future is here

That's why the goal is to get rid of the USD and exchanges and their shitty regulations can go with it

So nobody wants to help me out real quick and earn 5 bucks. Guys I'm asking for a favor here.

I don't understand what you're even asking.

Sharpie in pooper or GTFO

Do u have bitcoins? I'll buy them. For 20 bucks.

Paypal is reversible, bitcoin is not. Only a fool would accept such an offer.

Is your paypal account verified?

What are you trying to buy?

This post is nearly 3 hours old, but if you're still here buy them off localbitcoins.com

OP here. I've found a way to actually get someone to buy me that "product" on bitify. Waiting for the arrival now.

>not asian
>no brapper
Fuck off you miserable piece of SHIT

Fuck u faggot.

Actually, dumbass, the fee goes to the fucking miners
if you have a trezor or any actualy btc wallet, switch to segwit addresses and change the fee to 10 cents. It will go through. Currently segwit is activated but not implemented and wallets are still bad at calculating the correct fee.

bcash is worthless soon enough when big exchanges switch voer to segwit addresses from legacy on 0.15.1

OKAY MODS DELETE THIS thread. I HAVE KIND OF SOLVED THIS .

Victoria Imlau

who is this semen demon

Got your back bro.

Instagram: victoriaimlau

Went to Morumbi Sul Colégio

Lives in São Paulo, Brazil

How the fuck does someone get tits like that?

It makes you think with the information supplied, could an individual track her down, get to know her and get her to fall in love with you?

I think tracking her down what house she lives at might be the hardest part. I think I would start by be-friend one of her family first and slowly get to know her.

whered you get a pic of my gf?

She already has literally 80 horny random dudes hitting her up everyday on social media, you will just be another one

trust me, im an economist

ah yes. the nice guy approach.

>on social media

But that's where I want to be different. I want to track her down in person. Not in a bad way, I just want to see if I could.

*tips*

are you even brazilian?

No. I'm white, 6'1 western European.

That's going to be an advantage right?

Until a gang of off duty police officers catch you and beat you to death with random pieces of street debris for no reason

Too lazy to look up american metrics, but I guess you meant average-to-tall person

And as a brazilian myself I must agree bitches over here will fuck pretty much anything imported from (western) europe

It's super easy to charge back a paypal payment.

How about this OPie. You send me $25 - then after 3 months when the payment cannot be charged back, I will send you $10 in BTC.

No, these are brazilians not east asians. It doesn't count if you're autistic.

>It makes you think with the information supplied, could an individual track her down, get to know her and get her to fall in love with you?

Maybe. But why bother? Is her love necessary to fuck her? Surely you don't want to love an instagram whore. Then there's the fact that you'd have to learn Portugese, spend tons of time learning what some random slut likes, etc.

The easiest course of action is to use your capital to purchase her outright. Say you want to pay her to model. She's not looking for love.

So you're saying a Brazilian wouldn't jump on a western white cock if he promised her a life of luxury?

OP here. MODS u can delete this now. I got it. Too many horny fucks

Brazilian here. They will want the life of luxury upfront if you are not a Chad. And they will milk you dry.

Also Brazil is a Western and have a large white population.

>Also Brazil is a Western and have a large white population.
Yea sure . Dude ur country is a third world country mister Favela

buy bitcoin using paypal without id
getcrypto.club/bitcoin

Western World is a division based on culture, not level of richness. Japan isn't western, Brazil is. I dare to say Brazil is more western then the USA.

Let's think about the western country by definition that is included in every single division of Western x Eastern: Italy. Brazil has more cultural affinity with Italy than the USA. We even had more Italian immigration because they wanted a country with more cultural affinity.

what do you need user?

email me

If you post a rare meme and your btc address then I can send you some

like a $20-worth of rare meme

not just one of those shiny pepes

I'm drunk

will send btc for rare memes

one rare non-pepe meme (pepes aren't rare any more. think retro) and a btc address

>I dare to say Brazil is more western then the USA

LOL. Whatever you say, alberto barbosa.

1Bg8F6ePSz5AnnznZqGWn57UghvHUKRXU3

no

religion is bad

I'd send a negative 0.1 btc transaction if I could

I;'m drunk

BCASH IS CRASHING AND BURNING

USE THAT PIECE OF SHIT

ohhh

religion

retro meme

I get it

I'm drunk

Reported.

11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

Reported.

wow you actually sent ty, it's my first bitcoin :)

It's time to admit that "cryptocurrencies" are a retarded scam.

check em

keep on checkin em'

address on next post

1DZehuNSow2vQiMvNpXQeAyJXpUGsKqzzY

plz and thanks user, had a rough week :)

too discrimintatory

bad memes

here's what a proper meme looks like

also I already bought other user's meme

no one else can save it fyi

but that's not rare user

come on man

Heres one you might also enjoy

heh good one

-5 btc for only saving the thumbnail

I'm drunk the one here