CHAINREKT

CHAINREKT!!!

MONEY SKELLY JUST DENOUNCED CHAINLINK AS A SCAM!

DUMPING COMMENCES.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-PdaNjhTaM
discord.gg/YvdMQF
discord.gg/mahuqp
discord.gg/bQ36qM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop spreading FUD you stupid fuck.

That's literally always how Vitalik talks.

Linkfags BTFO!

Deluded. LINKies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LINKFAGS ETERNALLY BTFO
BASED MONEY SKELLY
NO PRISONERS

SHIT, WHY THE FUCK DID HE HAVE TO SAY THIS NOW ?

FUCK. I WAS GOING TO SELL THIS FOR 5X. FML

LMAO.

SELL NOOOWWWWWWWWW

Gotta love how all those ERC20 shit tokens are getting trashed by Vitalik himself

rip

oh LINKies

Check his shorts, he announces he’s selling OMG and now this?

COPE
O
P
E

Tough love.

Vitalik is exiting crypto. Gonna buy stocks and real estate.

OMG, Kyber, LINK.
All BTFO.
Based money skelly.

It's been fun, lads. Back to making 7% a year.

He also thinks Ethereum is worth like $14. Crypto is worth whatever someone will pay.

This guy is amazing, if you aren't all in on ETH unironically you should kill yourself.

BRB GONNA PANIC SELL

LINKFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH, THE KING HAS SPOKEN!

>muh oracle

Lol this guy is a joke. He has made millions off of scam ICOs that inflated the price of ETH and now he actually has the gall to talk about what something can be worth? Just lol at this guy.

Wrong

Dude doesn't give a shit about money all he cares about is improving the tech

This. He's got the autism, bad. Watch ANY of his speeches.

No you are wrong. His Ethereum blockchain's current use is LITERALLY scam ICOs. There is no way Ethereum can be worth 24 billion without the rampant amount of scam ICOs on the network.

He doesn't give a shit about money yet he has yet to call out his scam blockchain network being worth 24 billion. LOL.

senpai noticed me

why skelly whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

To be fair, he also said Eth should be worth $17.

Money skeleton no, how could you.

Skelly has been signaling a collapse for months now.

It'll be your own fault and noone elses when everything collapses and you lose money.

holy kek this gay cunt fud's every coin i buy at any opportunity

he is the angel of death

DUMP IT DUMP IT ALL

WE"RE BACK IN BUSINESS THEN BOYS

HES WRONG AGAIN

>scammer calls thing a scam

This is a nice TLDR.

Friendly reminder this is the guy that you hang on the words of....
youtube.com/watch?v=J-PdaNjhTaM

god this market is so retarded

Holy shit!
Same sex marriage CONFIRMED!

GAY haters eternally BTFO!

love this vid

>He also thinks Ethereum is worth like $14.
source?

But let me guess all the hundreds of scam altcoins forked from Bitcoin, bought with Bitcoin and sold to make more Bitcoin played no part in its value, right?

>i am heavily invested in a product developed by this man

Vitalik isn't selling all his OMG. He's selling his advisor shares.

that's not the same thing at all, dingus

He's trying to be humble like Satoshi

this. If ETH is worth 30 fucking billion then oracles are worth hundreds of million. Vitalik can fuck off.

>he thinks Chainlink is about oracles

Lol, he has no idea what he's talking about.

Just go away, you're low IQ. That's like saying the $ is a scam. You have misunderstood my point.

Those bags feeling heavy?

You get it, user. He's getting ready to scream 'I told you so, I kept on telling you and you wouldn't listen!'.

Come on, how do you think he feels about being nicknamed 'money skeleton' by a bunch of speculators who've never heard of risk management?

Do you need a massage ? I think the bags are getting very heavy, arent they ?

>Vitalik will endorse a company that larps about partnerships

>Vitalik goes out of his way to shit on a project that actually does have an official relationship with fucking SWIFT

What a stuttering pothead.

Hey fucks do you think maybe since he is the creator of eth he has to remain neatural in everything?

Think about it. He can't say buy this or that. What if people did and they lose money? Then they will string his ass hope on false promises of moon missions.

To him it's probably immoral to endorse anything.

lmao how have i never seen this holy shit

hes so FUCKING AUTISTIC holy shit. He's like the opposite of steve jobs man

He wrote a massive blog post a couple months ago outlining exactly this

True but in any case his tweets will affect the price, at least for now.

aw its not that bad, i bet hes a nice guy

i wanna bring him with me to the gym though

He knew about the exploit, that's why he said to sell your neo

>This is the guy who says eth should be worth $15.
Wow its fucking nothing. It's good news infact, he isn't sure if chainlink is worth $32m but is convinced eth is worth half. Hmm..

I'm sure he is, it's just that you can't take the words of someone with this level of autism in the same way you would for other people. I'm pretty sure he meant it in a way like has suggested.

Anyway, does anybody know if that blog post about how he put all his time and focus into crypto because Blizz nerfed his lock is true?? I'm guessing it isn't but holy fuck that would be funny if it was true.

can somebody please post where vitalik said ether should be $15?

>nerfed his lock
What did he mean but this Veeky Forums?

Great news. He literally despises 99% of ICOs, but thinks Chainlink's project is awesome. Ask him his opinion on the valuation of every coin in the top 50 and he will say most are next to worthless.

Just topped up.

He's right tho a business around oracles is in no way worth $32m

>a business that provides a decentralized link between blockchain's trustlessness and conventional business/finance is in no way worth $32m

Lol.

I'm choking on my wine at how hard I'm laughing at the people who ignored me about the LINK sham.

This is a truly glorious day. Fuck it feels good to be right and rich and justified in my gloating.

He destroyed this project, the man does not know his own strength lmao.

And Vitalik says Ethereum should only be worth $12, Vitalik isn't the best person to look to for price points.

>like a retard with his retard strength

Dude went from NEET autist to multimillionnaire, he has very little concept of money.
All he cares about is decentralization.

no, he said this at 400$

this

vitalik doesnt know jackshit about economics, atleast not more than the average Veeky Forums pink wojak poster

all hes good at is coding and telling people to sell NEO

>NEET autist to millionaire
Shouldn't he be a billionaire actually? I think he has 10% or so of ethereum.

Satoshi BTFO!

he basically endorsed CL with this tweet. he just is not allowed to

HAHAHAHA GET SHITTED ON YOU FUCKING KEKS

> (OP)
>he basically endorsed CL with this tweet. he just is not allowed to
Honestly considering buying in now, he endorsed the tech and basically said he cant comment on the price.
Will probably never be this low again.

he said oracles, in general, are awesome. the subtext is that everyone knows oracles are a dime a dozen, and not nearly worth $32 million.

Is it pronounced HEIL?

Last I heard he had between 100 and 200 million a few months ago. But that might have been from ETH alone. Might also not be accurate at all.

well you are clearly clueless. if you cant see how decentralised oracles will change crypto for good then dont buy it and stay poor fag. this is your chance to buy ico priced ethereum

>decentralised oracles will change crypto for good

there are already many decentralized oracles you can you use tho, hasn't changed much yet

why should i buy this shitcoin
what does it do for me if i can not afford to operate a node nor would i have any unique or important information to contribute

>Why should I buy this?
It'll pump off of SIBOS conference FOMO next month, might be able to buy it cheaper by waiting though.

Name 1

but why should I buy it other than the promise of selling it to someone else for higher

oracul
reality keys
oraclize
augur oracles can be used by external contracts

probably hundreds more since setting up oracles is piss easy

y did i buy this shit :(

I'll give 0.0.5 btc to the first person who links me Veeky Forums crypto groups on discord and telegram .

dude we get it, you're mad because he talked shit an ico you know is a scam and you know you won't be making x5 gains on anymore. that's the only reason you're calling ETH a scan now, because you chainkek ETHEREUM token will not give you quick positive returns

discord.gg/YvdMQF
discord.gg/mahuqp
discord.gg/bQ36qM

37SW8eLQV6J1Gxi9SJhv2aXooWyA1dmMf6