Bancor ripe for picking

Bancor ripe for picking

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bancor.network/bancor-progress-update-95240bbb44d
app.bancor.network/communities/5967699a4a93370018b7b891
medium.com/@domraider/domraider-partners-with-bancor-8cb070a9fb7a
forbes.com/sites/geekgirlrising/2017/09/19/3-women-making-waves-in-the-cryptocurrency-industry/#5c4b0bed7b25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I begin to think this coin will never moon. I'm planning to buy in once it shows momentum and I've been watching closely. I feel bad for the Bancor bag holders because this coin has lost a lot of value since ICO. We will continue the waiting game.

Not being rude to think it will never moon is to not understand how it will gain value. Everything bancor news and update related seems contained in a bubble right now. Misunderstanding of the protocol and misinformation are what most people see.

-50% since ICO
> Great investment

*but to think

Did I say great investment? Obviously it's gone down. I understand how it will gain value and the potential of the short/long tail so I'm more concerned with the price in a years time.

I have been saying the same thing. I have no issues with Bancor. I'm glad I've been holding off buying as well because it's under $2 last time I checked. The second it breaks the trend I'm going in. I look at it every day and I still hold none. Will change that shortly. Was planning on .1btc when it happens. What do you think?

Wait for the first project to buy their smart token reserve. See what happens after

The magic number is 10,000 BNT

Quick run down on this shekel unlimited supply I'm guessing?

WEW even if I sold off my entire port it doesn't get me to 10,000. I will never make it

Bancor is a long term hold, 2-3 time. Don't worry boyos

>2-3 time
what does that mean?

Bancor basically mirrors eth right now. ICO participants who wanted to sell have sold and holders are holding. This dip will likely be the last time to get BNT under $2.

it means you buy high sell low BNT 2-3 times before getting it right

Buying from the contract creates BNT and selling destroys it. Buying increases the price and selling lowers it, according to the algorithm in the whitepaper. Pretty soon any erc20 will be available to purchase on chain with BNT. They will have token changers that hold 50%BNT and 50%ETH token (omg, link, etc.). Purchasing is quick and easy, as there is no need for bid/ask matching (we all know how shitty ethdelta is). Tokens that aren't partnered with Bancor will likely have an exchange fee on the changer, and holding the smart token will provide liquidity for the changer and you will receive exchange fees as a reward. Bancor is literally letting you own part of an exchange. Once changers get rolling this shit is gonna take over Ethereum. Don't miss out on this. you are seeing the very bottom of the best erc20

Idk feels like the devs have bailed

sauce?

app.bancor.network

They have integrated metamask for ease of use, theres like a a dozen ICOs partnering with them, and they are very active on telegram. Probably one of the best dev teams around honestly

t. isn't in telegram
t. hasn't read the update yesterday blog.bancor.network/bancor-progress-update-95240bbb44d
t. doesn't realise main net is live for BNT. easy/buy and sell through metamask and parity.

All those projects in the blog and hundreds more will have their own page like this app.bancor.network/communities/5967699a4a93370018b7b891

Tested it out yesterday and it works so smoth

It is. They need to hurry up and get the other smart tokens listed

yeah that will be huge... I will literaly only use that platform to buy/sell if they have the tokens I want to trade.

same desu. i would gladly stop using exchanges

Another smart token

medium.com/@domraider/domraider-partners-with-bancor-8cb070a9fb7a

PLEASE STAY UNDER $2 UNTIL I GET NEXT 5K MORE IN NEXT MONTH PLZ GALIA

Only 10k... You are not a marine.

How about me, I have ~15k BNT ...

I plan on buying moar as other, mach larger bags of mine moon....

>15k
>thinks hes making it.

Not for long anymore. It did take too long, the flawless exchange between crypto and the massive amounts of Bancor-ICO's are only being realized right now.

It is finally usable, and will fucking begin mooning very quickly. I think it will start climbing with the release of the new technology until it reaches the ICO price of around $4.00, then people will see all the incoming tech and realize that it is at ICO price and the mooning will begin.

Not only that but new tokens using bancor are going to steadily push bancor up. There is going to be hundreds of doors open to get money into bancor in the coming months. Get even a small starter position now, when this goes 10-100X you will be glad you got in now.

:)
forbes.com/sites/geekgirlrising/2017/09/19/3-women-making-waves-in-the-cryptocurrency-industry/#5c4b0bed7b25

Buy high, sell low.

Fine... *sigh* I will buy 100k...

Only 300 wallets have over 10,000 BNT
How is 10K and 15K BNT not a lot? That's a lot of Bancor. Are you high?

Think about this, a shitcoin: Verge XVG often passes the market cap of Bancor. What does this say about Verge and about Bancor?

I'm not sure if you're serious or really that naive.