Free Blackmoon money?

black moon is 68 cents now, but buyback is 80 cents, wtf is going on, its free money buy buy buy

> coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blackmoon-crypto/#markets

people are stupid, you can't lose money one this right now.

you know that this is only for the participants of the ICO, don't you?

unfortunately, you're retarded.

it's only for the people in the ICO. confirmed by devs on slack.

buyback protection isnt for another week. if ever. retards

can mods please just ban these low effort "ur dumb lol" posters?
thx

So if I bought in the ICO, I could buy up to my initial purchase at 68 cents to then sell at the 80 cent buy-back, and basically cover nearly ALL of my losses (if it hangs in the 80 cent range)?

i bought 100 at ico, does this mean i can only giv back 100, or as much as i want.

no idea man, i was wondering that too but they probably limit it to the tokens you bought at ICO.
you know, they know which addresses got how many tokens from the ICO obviously

go back to /r/bitcoin

only 100

Pussy

this is a relevant question. I think you can only sell back your initially bought moon. like the moon you bought during the ico unfortunately

Wait for the devs to make a blog post about the Rules Before speculating on the Buy back

( i expect the blog post to be out within 2 days )

WE ARE

MOONINITES

This shit is free falling towards half the ico. Fuck you Russians. I'm never investing in your crypto shit again. Now I understand why Americans hate you so much.

It's getting listed on hitbtc. Patience, user.

BlackDick is 0 cents if you're a fat white bitch lol

I bought 7.5 BMC, gave my Jaxx ETH wallet but didn't receive anything?!!

What if I participated in the ICO? Couldn't just buy some discounted tokens and get refunds for those I originally bought?

Did you check myetherwallet?

The only people that qualify for a refund are the Continuous Contributors.

Myetherwallet is another wallet I guess? I made a Jaxx wallet, thought it was enough to deposit ETH base coins on it. Am I wrong?

Nvm, thank you. Bmc is indeed on there. Just can't see it with jaxx or etherscan.

Please tell me what exchange Im definitely doubling my stack