The horse

>The horse
>The steppe
>The man
What is it with this combination that makes people into bloodthirsty sociopaths? Mongols, Huns, Cossacks, Cheyenne, Sioux, all the same. No matter how their ancestors were, once they move to the steppes and learn to ride a horse their culture and life begins to circle around murder and rape.
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r1uV0auUYEU
youtube.com/watch?v=dh9HI4eudR8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woo_Bum-kon
youtube.com/watch?v=D4CIh_Lx8SY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus-Anatolian-Hyrcanian_temperate_forest
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperate_broadleaf_and_mixed_forest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic unrelated? cossacks were brotier

>bloodthirsty sociopaths
You mean real men and not utter cucks who think all violence is barbarism.

Ever met any? They are all drunken violent morons.

I would say in cossacks is because they are armed but are not respected

>Cossack culture revolved around murder and rape
No.

I'm Finnish.

weren't the sassanids steppe peoples too?

Sorry; murder, rape and pogroms.

parthians

At least they were fragmented and not a united Cossack league.
I know that doesn't really change what happened in the past.

t. Schlomo

Why are they attacking Plymouth colony? What did the poor pilgrims ever do to them?

Never trust the eternal tree/steppe nigger

youtu.be/r1uV0auUYEU

Mountains also breed bloodthirsty sociopaths:

>Entirety of Balkans
>Entirety of Caucasus
>Swiss
>Basques

Shoe buckles AND hat buckles. Anyone wearing them deserves the sabre.

Scots

youtube.com/watch?v=dh9HI4eudR8

The steppe rewards violence and discourages peaceful sedentary life.

Ooh, forgot about them. Good point.

We're not bloodthirsty sociopaths, we just fucking hate outsiders who won't leave us alone.

This is the correct answer. Now prepare for a torrent of shitty memes.

Gooks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woo_Bum-kon

pashtun

It may sound shockable that in such enviroment the greatest of all races, the Nordic race, decelopped to create modern civilization.

The Nordic man who evolved in the steppe domesticated horse and conquered vast territories, spreading an advanced culture with him. The British colonization of America can be even trreated as an ANOTHER Nordid Indo-European invasion.

Germanics are tree niggers.

Brits aren't even white, let alone Nordic.

Mountains encourage tribal violence and distrust of outsiders. They're insular. Steppenigs and maritimenigs go for rape and pillage. They externalize violence. Forrestnigs are somewhere in between.

>Implying that the persians weren't utter barbarians that were so autistically fixated on telling the truth that they fell for 'I totally didn't kill the rightful monarch, I freed us from the tyranny of a mage disguised as him.'

youtube.com/watch?v=D4CIh_Lx8SY

>written by a Finn
The memes have come full circle

That's a fair summary. Steppe savages will roam around and pillage, Mountain savages will foster hatred for every single neighbour for reasons long lost to history and slaughter them when given the chance.

Wrong. Proto-Indo-European (Nordic) homeland was in Southwestern Ukrainian steppe.

And their descendants still live there.

It was between the Black and Caspian Seas, North of the Caucasus. Roughly the area Circassians inhabited.

Ukrainians are closely related to Germanics

British were originally a mix of two Nordid Indo-European tribes - Teutonic Anglo-Saxons and Celtic Brythons. Nowadays they are unfortunetaly highly admixed with North Mediterrenean "Atlantic" race.

Only losers and idiots care this much about genetics

Only people with shit genes don't care about genes.

Wrong. Only in the Western Ukrainian steppe we found Eneolithic R-M173 samples, and in the area you speak off only irrelevant R-Z2103.

This.

Jej

Don't understand shit Mr. Data

Khvalynsk was at the Volga delta.

Post a pic of yourself then ubermensch.

>using outdated anthropological meme groupings
>implying they have any relation whatsoever to modern genomic studies
Stop posting user

Which test is worth doing, lads, and how many Y markers do I need?

>which test
The one that gets you sent to an institution. Tell your mom.

The Jew fears the Cossack Warrior.

>pls post a pic
This isn't /soc/, NSA.

Grandpa always used to say:
>God made men and women out of clay; then he took a shit and made Cossacks

He said that fighting on the same side as these monkeys in WW II was like sharing your table with Satan

>crosseyed ugly balding manlet brags about genetics

Every time

The somewhat amusing thing is, you could mean he fought on either side.

We have also R1a1 from Dnepr-Donets.

He was just non-cossack virgin with butthurt

In the end he did fight for both sides, because my country does not enjoy finishing a World War on the same side it entered or at all. Cossacks are still subhuman garbage

>pls dox yourself user come on
Not playing your games jew.

If for you and your grandfather all cossacks are same, you two just very stuped

R1a and R1b are indigenous hunter gatherer haplogroups of far Eastern Europe.

Finding them in eastern Ukraine and the Volga is expected, especially subclades relevant to Indo-Europeans but also less successful ones of course.

Indo-European expansion was the expansion of a specific type of human beings though, of the Yamna type. Almost all Northern Europeans are halfway between Yamna and ENF with a minor shift towards WHG.

Dniepr-Donets were mostly EHG and lacked the CHG of Yamna.

This. Muscovite subhumans being mad about Kuban Cossacks because they're the only people in Russia who preserved Russian culture.

>nordid
>teutonic
fuck off with your pseudo-scientific meme terminology.

the spread of indo-european languages happened mostly through diffusion by clientelistic co-optation so most speakers in later times are not genetic descendants of the original proto-indo-european speakers. you can't equate race and language, most language shifts in history did not result from displacement by mass migration (which in any case has always been a rare phenomenon).

Isn't there a big difference between Cossacks subservient to Moscow (pogroming, suppressing revolts etc), and free Cossacks?

>lezginka
>kavkaz dress
>russian culture
Stop talk shit

I honestly don't see a single thing wrong about pogroms, spare me your autism.

What difference?
Khmelnitsky's cossacks (Zaporizhians) committed a genocide of Jews in Ukraine and Poland.
Only other cossack group are Don Cossacks. Rest of Cossack hosts all stem from them, and they were always subjects of Russian tsar/emperor.

Yes because commieblocks imported from France and Adidas tracksuits are the pinnacle of Russian culture, right Moskvich faggot?

Your ass is burn, stop talk shit

The Don Cossacks hated everyone with a passion.

Watch that edge, you'll lose good boy points if you cut yourself.

Not an argument

>killing parasitical people who ritually murder Christian children, promote alcoholism and drug addiction and ruin families with draconian interest loans
>it's bad to kill these

Perhaps, but they were still subjects of Russian ruler.
What's funny is that they absolutely loathed ''Ukrainians'', which in that time simply meant peasant. Same with Zaporizhian Cossacks.
Modern Ukrainians LARPing as Cossacks is the funniest shit ever.

>tribal culture
>over population
>vast open space
>shitty climate
they have to move around

You could call the steppe many things, but overpopulated?

It was fairly common in the pre-nationalism period for what is now the common ethnonym to be used as an insult and used to describe peasants, though.

Well he's kinda right, in the sense that there's little resources.

My point is that modern Ukrainians and their nationalism, which originated in former Polish Ukraine, has nothing to do with Cossacks.

I meant the resources are limited, despite the amount of people inhabiting it, similar situation happen in Scandinavia that triggered the Viking age

The Eternal Horse Archer

Well shit. What kind of [biome]-nigger is the most civilized then?

Seaniggers, maritime powers and (((merchants))). Think Phoenicia, Netherland, Venice, Minoan Crete, British empire, etc.
That said, civilization is shit, barbarism is much better. Burn the cities.

A*strians.

>the spread of indo-european languages happened mostly through diffusion by clientelistic co-optation so most speakers in later times are not genetic descendants of the original proto-indo-european speakers
wrong

>can't equate race and language
you can positively correlate them in significant figures

>displacement by mass migration (which in any case has always been a rare phenomenon)
except for the fact that it's been documented over and over again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus-Anatolian-Hyrcanian_temperate_forest

>you can positively correlate them in significant figures
So you mean Jamaicans really are Anglo-Saxons.

Temperate broad leaf forest niggers

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperate_broadleaf_and_mixed_forest

>Anatolia
>most civilized
They produced some of the most violent civilizations in history. Hittites, Assyrians.

Yfw Aristotles climate theory was right all along

Because why trade with the settled people when you can easily just take what you want in raids then escape back to the steppe before their military elite responds. Eventually the settled people will become distracted and weakened by civil war, which presents an enormous opportunity to conquer chunks of territory on the border, or even the whole country, if the clans can manage to unite for it.

That happened with the Xiongnu, Xianbe, Turks, and Mongols.

>Because why trade with the settled people when you can easily just take what you want in raids then escape back to the steppe before their military elite responds.

Because people will eventually wise up to your shit and fortify the fuck out of the area.

>conflates outliers with the mean of the general population

learn what a correlation is or go to bed

Can't build walls around farmland

that's where you're wrong kiddo

What outliers? Vast majority of English speakers in the world are not racially Anglo-Saxon. This is a biological fact. Just like most people who speak Arabic aren't descended from peninsula Arabs and most people who speak Slavic aren't descended from some swamp niggers in southern Belarus.

>Mountain savages will foster hatred for every single neighbour for reasons long lost to history and slaughter them when given the chance.
Reminds me of the Warhammer Dwarfs and their Book of Grudges.

Yeah, that's why the great wall was built, and it did do a great job of cutting down on raids, a major reason why the Turks left the steppe north of China and went west. The enormous resources spent on it's construction and maintenance shows just how serious a problem raids were.

Among the general population of peoples who speak Indo-European languages like English and Sanskrit, most of those peoples are genetically related to the people who spread those languages in the first place.

Just like how most people who speak Chinese are "racially" Chinese.

>English
Wrong. Like half of Africa, the Caribbean and obviously the USA speaks English, and they're not English genetically.

Yeah dude, im black but like 1/64 anglo. Im a pure blooded Aryan.

>>English
>Wrong.

English is an Indo-European language.

>the Caribbean and obviously the USA speaks English
>not English genetically
Many, many Jamaicans are mixed.

I think it's funny how you're ignoring the example of Chinese because it totally destroys you.

River floodplains if you like centralization
Arcadia if you like decentralization

Chinese language and culture was literally forced on people who weren't Han genetically. It doesn't "destroy" me, it completely proves me correct.