Anyone have latest Palm Beach official?

Apparently they are shilling GAS hard. Buy up to $30 they say. Check the pump of it on CoinMarketCap. I need to read it for myself though.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinexchangeguide.com/palm-beach-letter/
pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201707/20170720-pbo-monthly.pdf
pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201706/20170615-pbo-monthly.pdf
pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201705/20170518-pbo-monthly.pdf
docdro.id/hfDppnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump.

GAS is gonna moon before NEO because it's needed for smart contracts n shiet. Lots of developers are working on NEO stuff. Don't fall for the vaporware meme.

Problem is there is currently only 1 ICO that has need of the smart contracts. Meanwhile NEO is the actual thing that you need to generate the GAS. I'm in the same situation I was in a few months ago when I had to decide between GAS and NEO. Both are getting pumped a bit right now though.

Bump

Double bump. I really want to see what they wrote on NEO/GAS.

Complete bullshit. The sentiment is to stay away from NEO, gas, and anything targeting the Chinese right now.

Well it is getting pumped for a reason and I'd like to know why.
But ok, I'll listen to a random shitposter instead of doing my own research.

Bump again. I know we have some generous richfags on here.

Its a pnd started by some fag named dadbob on reddit

Well maybe. Which is why we need someone to verify this shit. The latest issue should have come out sometime in the last 24 hours.

Buying opportunity

Because it's risky and some people are willing to take the bet
It's not impossible that china pulls out a news that will make it skyrocket to its ATH as fast as it went down on the bad news

No, the report absolutely mentioned GAS. That's why it got pumped right after the report released.

IS NEO MOONING?

Takes a lot more than some China FUD to keep me down.

I dont even know what Palm Beach Official is?
source?

Kek looks like a scam

bitcoinexchangeguide.com/palm-beach-letter/

Why the fuck is anybody still holding NEO after the ICO ban? I'm not holding any and never have I'm genuinely curious.

it's the same people that predicted ETH going to $400, smart one.

Because NEO is for more than ICOs...

it's chinese ETH. China has banned ETH. Why does this shit still exist?

because "China has banned ETH" is incorrect.

ok faggot.
here is the report

>20170921-pbo-monthly.pdf

You're going to have to do better than that, can you elaborate?

I'll give 0.1 btc to the first person who links me crypto groups on discord and telegram.

>giving $350 for a link to a discord crypto group.
yeah sure Pajeet. I believe you.

Thats the latest. Change the dates to look for old ones. They release on thurdays

search on telegram for t.me/bittrexcd, it has a copy of the palm beach report for september on there.

16RVXMFS65K4Ch3ssYE3Aea25F6QW51AhH

this isnt the latest buddy

It is released. There was a text-only copy posted yesterday.

I'm going to post a few lines of the report in GAS here for academic discussion:

"Right now, you and I can buy GAS dirt-cheap. It’s trading at $9.43 per coin. But that won’t last long.
There are hundreds of hedge funds coming into the market with billions of dollars. These guys are smart. They’ll come to the same conclusion I have... and they’ll buy as much GAS as they can get their hands on." (Tiwari, 2017).

go to the telegram group i posted, scroll up slightly, there is a copy of PBC september on there

shady as fuck

dont fucking pay this guy
pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201707/20170720-pbo-monthly.pdf
pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201706/20170615-pbo-monthly.pdf
pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201705/20170518-pbo-monthly.pdf

the june edition doesn't work apparently

just open the pdf buddy, the telegram group is nothing but charts for bittrex and pdfs, nothing shady about that

well the link dont work. I tried every day in sept.

i dont have to get paid for anything, i gave a link, just posting adress for the slightest off chance he wants to donate something

ahahhahaah nice troll. this shit will die.

please go to the telegram group i posted, you'll find the pdf on there

I'm considering buying back into NEO but I don't wanna fuck myself over, is there any actual upcoming releases on NEO that would make it boom?
read it

But what's the link to the original pdf

>downloading a pdf from an unknown source.
no thanks. i aint clicking that shit nigger

NEO ain't gettin much lower dude.

just sayin

yeah the TA looks solid I decided to put 30% into it. Hoping at least for a mini moon for the day

Do you know why GAS is mooning? It's because of this PDF file docdro.id/hfDppnU
And that's the reason why we will see a price of $100+ shortly

Fucking dipshit. Ofc I know, why the fuck are you telling me as if the whole purpose of my thread was not to get that PDF. And you fucming moron he clearly says buy up to $30. Anyone buying over is gonna be pulling out their pink wojak folder.