Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it

Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it.

Daily reminder that crypto represents the largest transfer of wealth in human history, and it hasn't even started yet. user, you haven't discovered a cheat code. You've discovered the future of the human race. Yes, you are early enough. Yes, you will make it. Yes, you will look back on the pain of your losses and feel real, genuine pride that you made it through.

Daily reminder to look forward, not back. Don't give up, don't opt out. A lot of you haven't known enough goodness to believe it can happen to you. I'm here to tell you that it can. And it will. Your worst mistakes will be nothing more than pebbles strewn along the beach that will be your life. And your children's life. And their children's life, too.

You are going to make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B075VGYVYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw I know crypto is guaranteed to have a multi-trillion dollar market cap eventually

Yes we can.

never give up user. even when it looks hopeless

wow user, that was so beautiful...i neaded that in these dark times, thank you

godspeed

how just how, i only put on 20 on bitcoins and like 12 on etherium, i can put another 100 on but when does it end, this scares me i've only been starting since wednesday

Get out now while you still can.
You're either in it for the long term or you are a nocoiner.

i guess more coins go in i guess

Lost everything on margins over the last two weeks (2000 usd)and all my fiat accounts are negative now, yeah this is definitely a transfer of wealth :(

I lost like 70% of my gains in the last weeks, I just bought low and sold lower.

Is this plus 500? You're trading btc and eth CTFs there, not real crypto. Use bitstamp, CTFs are for hyper-risk speculation.

Ok guys i have about 9k ready to invest. What and when?

*CFDs

yeah it is plus 500, what is bitstamp? real new, aaaah all my bits are falling apart :/ should i put another 100 in before i get liquidated?

thank you user i needed this

LINK now
OMG when it dips
BTC/ETH if it crashes

Bitstamp is the best EU crypto/fiat exchange. You can SEPA your money there and buy real bitcoin and ether.
Since you seem like you have no idea what you're doing right now, just stop touching CFD trading, you will lose all your money.
Close your positions there and cut your losses.

you have 3 options:

1) invest in bitcoin and post pink wojaks everytime it goes down for shit and giggles

2) invest in altcoins after doing a thoughtful reseach and HODL. By thougthful I mean spending 10 hours reading everighting related to this coin and being able to write a short essay "Why I think it will go up"

3) Daytrading YOLO. Beat whales in their own game! 200% profits in one day! More pink wojaks!

w w what about hodling?

>LINK now

Wow Linkies getting desperate

You can't hodl CFDs since the contract expires after a few weeks and you have to pay interest on the margin loan every 24h.
Also, CFDs are leveraged x30 on plus 500, meaning that when bitcoin goes down 1% you lose 30%, when it goes up 1% you gain 30%.

holyshit this sounds crazy, i might sell this gold and us dollars and trythis bitstamp, ad victorium

Just don't touch CFDs from now on lol.

We must spread the word anons

amazon.com/dp/B075VGYVYM