Applied to a job

>Applied to a job
>Finally got an interview
>Realized it requires me to drive 40 minutes
>No car
>No bus route takes you there
>2 hour bikeride one way
Im finished...

I feel you op finally found a high paying job so i can throw some bank in crypto and make hella gainz called the place, got a interview, killed it, lady tells me only problem is im too young looking but to come back in 2-3 years this is a dual hiring process you will recieve a call in 48 hours depending on what the other manager wants to do
why im turning 20 like wtf

You're still young... you can do more

Help biz

forget about it. get a job closer to you until you can afford a car.

I've applied to all of them already. None are giving me interviews. Is lying in order now?

>too young looking
Time to sue for age discrimination

yes, always lie. as long as they're entry-level and below $14 an hour they won't even verify your work history if you can make it believable.

this

if you have it in writing you can actually pull it off

carpool? uber? hell, buy a moped or electric bike that'll at least go twice as fast.

just say you aren't white

Okay, how do I lie properly? Like how do I pick a good company and job responsibilities so it seems legit?

Uber 120 minutes a day? That will literally be over half of my wage.

Yes lie. If it's a tech job spend a week learning the basics of a bunch of programming languages on Codeacademy or YouTube (like 2-4 hours on each), then in your resume write that you have worked with them before. Basically you get years of experience in a week if you exaggerate. If you don't think this works, I'm telling you it does as I'm shitposting on my lunch break right now in my comfy 60K starting salary first job (no internships). I learned most of everything on the job (I did take 2 intro CS classes though).

It's not tech or anything that high caliber, it's LITERALLY any job that isn't fastfood or retail that im applying to.

But for your example how would you make up job experience for that ?

Hello?

Bump

pick recently closed shit companies

Where can I find names of closed companies?

not too sure, I just went by word of mouth for mine

Darn. I might just pick a real one and hope they dont check or assume that they dont remember me

uber

they most likely won't if it's for some entry level shit, could just put a fake mobile number down incase that's what I did but they ended up hiring me on the spot anyways

True. what'd u lie about? I might say I just did basic bookkeeping or something ,something that sounds okay but doesn't carry massive responsibility.

lied about doing general shop assistant stuff like stock, till work, maintaining the store etc easy to fake stuff