Read books on ancient history

>read books on ancient history
>lots of successful civs lose their shit after foreigners and/or immigrants fuck their shit up instead of full-blown conquer from far away lands
>assyrians just kill and expel every foreign from the lands their conquer and put in charge people of their own with laws and culture of their own
>accomplish lasting peace and stability
>realize that immigration realistically can become the fall of the west nowadays
I didn't understand before but I do now. I'm scared. Please tell me the current situation is different and no way it can happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_civil_wars
youtube.com/watch?v=9hwTauitjDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah user don't worry. The migrants will adopt the local culture and integrate in to society. Ghettos and no-go zones are the result of white supremacists forcing poor refugees to live on one area.

Oh btw, expecting people to adopt your culture is racist, its also racist to adopt their culture. Except the food, you can buy their food but don't cook it yourself, that would be racist.

To be fair. You don't belong in America. As you genocided Amerindians. Your entire subhuman race is fated to get wiped out of the earth's surface.

>Talking about the west as a single unified culture
You're the reason we're shitting the bed, Jamal "100% Italian-Irish-Polish" Smith

If we accept wh*tes don't belong in North America why do we allow them to bring other races there? Surely replacing them with another group of people is just as wrong. The best solution (if we accept whies don't belong) is to have them leave, not to bring more strangers there.

>whites leave
>usa and canada population becomes almost 0
>native usa and canada people drug themselves to death
>chinks and mexicans take over because they sell drugs to natives
>america becomes a fucked up deserted wasteland filled with underdog chinese immigrants
>argentinian empire raises once again as the only civilized force in the whole continent
>still can't conquer the malvinas

The west does share the same political culture and values, the ones espoused by the French Revolution, and over which all of Europe exploded in 1848.

>Amerindians have a higher development rate compared to europeans
>euranagutan pestilence arrives
>then they leave
>somehow argentina is not in America
>somehow the entire process of bottleneck effects, assimilation and slavery didn't affect Amerindians
Time to get extinct'd subhuman.

>Amerindians have a higher development rate compared to europeans

It’s this guy again. I hope you realize the natives even without the disease were absolutely fucked technologically. Higher growth rate. Define that shit.

>this guy
?
>started in America with proto-gravetian/aurignacian technology some mousterian like tools
>in 15000BC pre clovis Amerindians got 30kBC-like european tools
>in 11000BC got 20k european like tools (solutrean tier)
>6000BC first hint of crops ; 12000BC protoagriculture from natufians in ME which later spread to all over europe since 9000BC in the european neolithic revolution; amerindian neolithic revolution in 2500BC-2000BC
>first hints of bronze uses in 3800BC then the bronze age spread all over europe, it covers half of europe at a poor rate
>bronze age revolution in SouthAmerica in 1000AC from the andean tiwanaku, the spread reached an equivalent of 1/5 of europe in less than 500 years even though Sn is scarce near the andean young orogenic zone

well the Europeans had guns sweetie ;)

And powerful bio-weapons.

survival of the f*ttest, baby

where?

>started in America
wrong. Some of them walked there first, others walked there second, some came by boat along the coast, others even crossed the fucking ocean.
>with proto-gravetian/aurignacian technology some mousterian like tools
wrong

>I didn't understand before but I do now. I'm scared.
Yeah I'm really sure you weren't at all against immigration before you read ancient history. Maybe you can point out specific passages of those books?

have fun in hell wh*tes

no more sea "people" fuckin up assyria!!!

>assyria
>not actually a polyglot amalgam of empire
Wrong.

In the concept of a nation, cultural homogeneity is
more favorable than anti-immigration.
Basically, adapt or you will be hated.

Foreigners were the cause of the fall of Babylon under the Assyrian empire which crumbled everything else.

of which the colonists had no idea about for a large period of time due to germ theory not being a thing until the 17th century

Nope, every attempt at multiculturalism has failed and the states where these cultures "coexisted" either ended up with ear, dissolution, or one group completely dominating the other.

Everytime is neo-liberal or Marxist says that egalitarianism is there is or that class is the only conflict that matters, they are full of shit.

To be fair. You don't belong in Afric. As you genocided Homonids. Your entire subhuman race is fated to get wiped out of the earth's surface.

>US survived and prospered with massive waves of irish, german, italian, polish, scandanavian and southern european immigration
>but when the immigrants are brown its an existential threat

>massive waves of European Christians

latin americans are overwhelmingly christian whose culture comes from their european patrimony whats the difference between juan lopez and janus lanetz from lithuania

I mean if you read the actual accounts of the Europeans you will learn that they had to siege Tenochtitlan because they were basically decimating the Spanish due to their tactics, bioweapons as says were the true reason.

to a vast, sparsely populated country with a civic identity and an assertive cultural mindset

Nope user, you're just woke

We're in the weak men create hard times phase btw.

Agreed, I was referring to Europe. Still, there's really no good reason for mass immigration nowadays.

those groups, memes aside, are all far smarter than the brown ones

>rome falls after 1000 years
>l-look guys multicultural civilizations have all fallen! it just took time for the effects to kick in!

>this strawman

OP really don't worry.

the key is Hedonism.

You need to COLONIZE arab women and then COLONIZE the repressed-homosexual/bisexual arab guys too..

COLONIZE them with your dick.. make them love consumerism, and encourage "even handed" enforcement of local laws and gentrification of ethnic enclaves.

>foreigner caused babylon to fall.

no that was the Assyrians themselves dipshit, they fucked up and were unable to properly govern so they got wrecked.

I imagine some of the army that sacked babylon were themselves Assyrian, and were simply sick of Babylon's inept bullshit.

>Rome fell
>After 1000 years
Is this thread Monarchy, Republic, the Empire , eastern Rome, Western Rome, all of the different civil wars, the oppression of native populations within the empire or on the outskirts of the empire? Are we going to ignore the treatment of Gauls and Jews by the Romans?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_civil_wars

Rome wasn't "multicultural" , it destroyed all cultures it came into contact with and made them subservient to their own needs. Even after the conversion of Rome to Christianity this was true, which is what eventually lead the Arian Christians to sack Rome

>this whole thread
either there isn't a single serious post here, or you're all fucking retarded

This. Remember the wise philosopher's words: through dick, unity.

Yukio Mishima could do no better

>Amerindians started existing in Asia
Hmm...
>wrong
>denying archeological findings
>the description of the first phase of Amerindians literally mention pre-solutrean like tools and some mousterian tier ones
Wrong. You genocided Amerindians. Get ready to be erased, inferior being.

>Live in a state based around the shared culture, language and ethnicity of its inhabitants
>the majority does not want, nor needs, mass migration
>based on this mass migration is not allowed and border control is enforced to prevent illegal entry of foreigners
>private individuals lobby and finance institutions with the specific intent to subvert the opinion of the majority
>foreign countries exert political pressure on your state to ignore the will of the majority
>when opposed this makes you, and your countrymen, the bad guy
Fun fact, we don't need a reason to say 'no' or our reason can be racism if we so damn please, it doesn't matter. It's our country. The same way I can let someone in my house if I wish to do so, and if I wish not to do so, based on any reason, it's my right as I own my house and thus can arbitrary decide upon who may enter it.

Don't like it? Then fuck off and stop trying to come in. Worse yet is when those that do come in start demanding special privliges and rights, or attempt to force social change so they 'feel' more 'accepted'.

Wiping out inferior races like the eurangutan one is for the greater good. Deal with it.

>Rome
>own culture

This is incredibly problematic

>All free male citizens were obliged to serve in the army for a time, a system which was called theilku-service. Alegal codewas produced during the 14th and 13th centuries which, among other things, clearly shows that the social position of women in Assyria was lower than that of neighbouring societies. Men were permitted todivorcetheir wives with no compensation paid to the latter. If a woman committedadultery, she could be beaten or put to death. It's not certain if these laws were seriously enforced, but they appear to be a backlash against some older documents that granted things like equal compensation to both partners in divorce.
>they appear to be a backlash against some older documents that granted things like equal compensation to both partners in divorce

Oh look. It's another entry-level understanding of complex cultural, social, economical, and govermental changes that occurred in history through the lens of /pol/-baiting thread. Veeky Forums was surely in need of another one of these.

>assyrians

You seem really upset about Natives getting wiped out by some germs. Or do the high rates of alcoholism, domestic violence, and suicide on reservations bother you more?

>you'll never be as assblasted about wh*Te people as this guy
Life is suffering my fellow Veeky Forumstorians!

Chaldeans were the cause of the instability within the Assyrian people at Babylon.

youtube.com/watch?v=9hwTauitjDI

>Are we going to ignore the treatment of Gauls and Jews by the Romans?
a few rebellious cultures got crushed. anyone who accepted roman rule and didn't resist kept their cultures. its that simple, so to say that the romans "destroyed" all cultures they came into contact with is really fucking stupid.

>assyrians just kill and expel every foreign from the lands their conquer and put in charge people of their own with laws and culture of their own
...and brought those conquered peoples into their core territory