Horrible ico

>horrible ico
>denounced by vitalik
>actually below ico price now
>never getting added to another exchange
>but MUH SWIFT

ouch, glad I didn't get in on this shilled garbage :/ how will delusional linkies ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't understand this. I know that people FUD to buy cheap tokens but I don't understand why people do it on Veeky Forums. Sure, people here are stupid, but people here are also mostly either nocoiner or hold very little. You're not gonna be making an actual difference by posting anything on here, so all you're really doing is shitting up the board with bullshit and spam. If you need proof that Veeky Forums can't do shit, look no further than iota. There have been a tonne of other cases where people have tried to FUD on here and every single time has been a waste. And if you're going to argue that you're not FUDing and you just hate the coin then that's even more pathetic. At least you had a reason and something to gain from wasting your time, but if you're just fudding because you hate a coin then you're wasting precious time that you could've used on a million other things.
So can anyone give me any reason why anyone would want to FUD on Veeky Forums rather than bitcointalk or Reddit?
Btw this isn't just about this coin it's about every coin thats been fudded this hard

What is happening?

Why is there such a controlled attempt to discredit this shit? Or is it just trolls fishing for responses like mine?

Never getting added to an exchange? Below ICO price?

Why are so many people going around literally, knowingly spreading lies about this coin on a level that I've never seen on this board?

This reminds me of the ISIS-IOTA spammers

>someone copy pasted my shit
t-thanks user I'm honoured

yea this level of FUD isnt unprecedented, but the amount of blatant lies are. I can't count how many times I've seen that its trading below ICO price when thats clearly false

i'm spreading the truth to my fellow Veeky Forums friends because I don't want them losing money on a shit token

There is no FUD or lies here, just the truth. You can confirm for yourself on coinmarketcap.

Muh 100x ICO.
LMAO, it's below the ICO price.

one of the biggest coins out there. soon will be in top 5

Anyone notice the same 'block' design.
Same shit, different packaging.
U suckers keeping falling the 'block o money' icon

because you called no-Links retards in a smug manner

For most of people they just find it entertaining. I often fud coins I hold or shitpost about no name coins pretending it is going to moon. Just because deep down I know some people will perform an action based on my post or I get triggered replies.

Some people prefer to waste their time gaming, I like to just shitpost on biz. My next few shitpost will feature the word "cohesive" in relation to market cap. In case you spot them, that is me having fun. Hopefully it triggers some people

The FUD makes my hands so much stronger. Genuinely I would have my doubts without it. Reactive thinking? Maybe.. but it works.

this is a terrible FUD
this is autism
this is someone who's salty about not getting in

By the way, the fud campaign should have tipped me off about ARK too, but I was a noob back then.

Was there FUD around Ark at the beginning?

t. newfag

made me check, good meme/10

Well said!
Agree 100%.

OP Link is shady as fuck, but don't be lying about the price

it's sitting at 0.15something rn

>this is someone who's salty about not getting in

ARK was FUDed hard since it was ~50 cents

This is a POSW tier shitcoin. One of the worst coins I've seen shilled on Veeky Forums. At least OMG had decent fundamentals in their project.

Let's be clear here. This isn't the only block chain technology being shown at Sibos. There is a bank developed technology that has nothing to do with chainlink being shown and already has seven on board.

All this FUD and lies and garbage just solidifies my knowing this coin is going to be huge and to hold onto my mere 10k. I'll be able to pay off the remainder of my house when I sell this to you next year.

>Vitalik is fudding because he wants to buy cheap.
Sure.

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

Prove you are not a fudster salty about not getting in early by READING the whitepaper and LISTING the specific fundemental drawbacks you are jabbering all about.

>abloobloobloo

>i-im not salty. I'm GLAD I didn't get in.

JUST

presale fag here and you know what? i want to get chainlink even lower, i need to accumulate more.

this coin is shit, gay and shit, sell it as soon as you can.

LINKIES ABSOULTELY BTFO

ARK FUD memes took on a life of their own.

DUDE STOP HYPING THIS COIN. IT WAS ENOUGH FOR A DAY. LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE.
ALL THIS BOARD IS ONLY ABOUT CHAINLINK

CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK
CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK
ASKLDJGALKSDJGASLKDGJ

This. Sell me all your LINK you weakhanded faggots.

I don't care about your coin.
I care about my own.
I just like it when smug fuckos get BTFO'd by a hungry hungry skeleton

I hope link fags link themselves to their coin with a mass suicide.

Is vitalik in on this too?
Deluded LINKie

Vitalik said ETH is waaay overpriced and should be in the $10-$20.

Sell all your ETH then you dumbfuck.

>look on coinmarketcap, not even remotely the same numbers

Why would someone lie this hard? Really activates the almonds.

holy shit the fud is actually working lmao. plz sink this shitcoin to

you said the exact same thing just last night about Stox. i realize you stupid cunts are organized and get paid to do this. everyone who sees this recognizes it, eventually.

just bought 100k

wont happen because everyone will buy like mad
one can dream though

Its already below ICO price remember? kek

What I love is when a coin is fudded so hard it never recovers and all the fudders who bought cheap are left holding bags anyway.

The IOTA stuff was real criticism, this isn't