Black history thread

So what is the proper historic narrative and chronology for "black" peoples?

>one where races were separate but were mixed by imperialism and globalism.

>one where races have always intermingled and traveled freely between continents.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion
youtube.com/watch?v=9FFq9HY-UPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Classical bust of a black woman

Graeco-roman style bust of black man

>Medieval blacks in armour

See the biblical Table of Nations.

A. Four Sons of Ham:
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites,
Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)

B. Five Sons of Shem:
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)

C. Japheth's Descendants (14 Nations came out of Japheth):
The immediate descendants of Japheth were seven in number, and are represented by the nations designated Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Mesech, and Tiras; or, roughly, the Armenians, Lydians, Medes, Greeks, Tibarenians, and Moschians, the last, Tiras, remaining still obscure. The sons of Gomer (Ashkenaz, Riphath and Togarmah) were all settled in the West Asian tract; while the sons of Javan (Elisah, Tarshish, Kittim and Dodanim or Rodanim) occupied the Mediterranean coast and the adjacent islands.

Seven Sons of Japheth
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)

Blacks are Hamites, specifically descendants of Cush whereas Egyptians are descendants of Mizraim.

coinage featuring black people

afrikans dun did eryfin but albinoids dun risen up agains dem massas

>Blacks are Hamites, specifically descendants of Cush

How is that determined?

said noone ever.

dont let whitebois fool u brotha
#knowthyself

Table of Nations.

You can't list Russians and Slavs separately seeing that Russians are Slavs, brainlet.

>brainlet

Back to rebbit with your retarded words.

Go to back to Burgerstan for not knowing Russians are Slavic.

where do east asians, native americans and oceanic peoples fit into this?

All Russians are not Slavs. Half of the Czars were germans, Germans wrote the History of Russia, and Siberia isn't Russians.

thats why I asked the Chronology question

good question

Im not familiar enough with slavs enough to , aren't these cyrillics on Roman ruins?

Lol none of those are black you moron. Literally all just meds/semites with a tan. Why don’t you talk about the bantus

>he's never been to egyptsearch

when where those made, 1st looks especially modern

english are horrible at these type of depictions. shakespeare depicted othello pitch black even though the only moor he saw was the moroccan ambassador to england who looked nothing like that

bantus came later and are a relatively recent demographic change.

They are the "black" people, though.

I think people were decent at spotting black people

>when where those made, 1st looks especially modern

hard to say, since you can't carbon date when a stone was cut.

the style of the first looks neoclassical maybe so i'll say 16th century

the second looks far older, I can't say for sure

>All Russians are not Slavs.
Citizens of Russia =/= Russians. ALL Russians are Slavs.

so are abbos, doesn't mean they are the same type of people.

about as similar as slavs and celts

O ay you have the Rus Volda tier Russians from east Europe, then you have siberian Russians

Russia is a nation, not an ethnicity
Slav is an Ethnicity

therefore not all russians are slavs

Volga*

>he's never been to egyptsearch

no I haven't, I don't think inbred Macedonians were black

do you think all blacks are bantus?

Russia is not ethnicity, but RUSSIAN is an ethnicity. There's even separate words for citizen of Russia (Poccиянин) and ethnic Russian (Pyccкий).

very cool

>There's even separate words for citizen of Russia (Poccиянин) and ethnic Russian (Pyccкий)

didn't know that tell me more. and who and how to decide whom belongs to which.

>I think people were decent at spotting black people
pic related is the moor shakespeare saw, im sure they can spot blacks pretty well but the english and other northern euro have these ridiculous depictions of moors with pitch black skin that the spanish, italians, and even french never did

>hard to say, since you can't carbon date when a stone was cut.
huh thought they usually knew the makers and dates of these things, the first one looks so neat and pretty its bound to be recent don't you think? youre the one posting them so id assume youd know the context and where they came from and all that

the pictures all look like theyre from realhistoryww so i thought you mightve been from there, i remember the proboards version of it having a neat thread on precolonial african states

They're pretty interesting. They don't seem to be all that uncommon either.

The ONLY blacks are Bantus. That is my point

Then you're a fucking retard that doesn't know shit about Africa

Ok, I’ll bite. Present your argument. By the way, just so we are clear: East, North, and West Africa are not African (Somalia/Ethiopia/Mali/Egypt/Morocco/Algeria/etc) and aren’t black. South Africa is obviously excluded too.

Go ahead, embarrass yourself

lol wtf west africa isnt black? that is where most of the afro american people are descended from

There are bantus and nilotics. East africans are also heavily negroidized.

Kek, keep dreaming buddy. East Africans are as white as they come

No, bantus comprise the majority of present day blacks in America

I think only a blind person could mistake the person in your pic for a white person.

West Africa is black and where African Americans trace the majority of their ancestry from. Mali was black and inhabited/ruled by the Mandinka people who are completely black. You are correct in the others.

He's a persistent troll here. Just ignore him

bruck?

you literally don't know what you're talking about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion

so your reasoning that moors aren't black is because you believe english people are blind and can't accurately portray black people?

you have to be a troll

did i ever say that? but since you brought it up, what is the proper historic narrative and chronology for "north african" peoples?

>one where races were separate but were mixed by imperialism and globalism.

>one where races have always intermingled and traveled freely between continents.

moors would have looked the same as the modern indigenous people of the maghreb

also, i wouldn't say that they are blind, more that they just use extreme depictions, which i suppose is warranted given that they never had that much contact with moors, the people that i say would be blind are blacks, who have a hard time discerning between different groups

youtube.com/watch?v=9FFq9HY-UPw

vid related

>, more that they just use extreme depictions,

so what's the deal with all these other depictions

show me a white Somalian, Etheopian, Algerian.

you're literally saying Africans aren't Black because they're not Bantu.

what do you even mean by that? thats from germany in the 16th century im pretty sure, what are you trying to argue

imsorta arguning that our modern interpretations of race are probably incorrect due to the presence of black people throughout europe over the centuries rather than the assumption that blacks are all from SubSaharan africa and only in Europe and Americas because of slavery brought on by imperialism, and modern globalism.

Not all blacks are Africans is my meaning, there are European blacks as well, even though they aren't the blacks being brought in by modern immigration

>Not all blacks are Africans is my meaning, there are European blacks as well, even though they aren't the blacks being brought in by modern immigration
No, there aren't. Blacks have always been alien to Europe, though no doubt some have washed up as merchants, sailors, etc since time immemorial. The few that are recorded are normally entered into the records precisely because they were so foreign, so alien, to the majority of the population. Your own example is clearly a representation of the Magi, one of whom has always been represented as 'Αἰθίοψ' due to the Horn of Africa's ties with the Near East and early adoption of the Christian faith. It doesn't mean there were 'black communities' everywhere from Greece to Iceland.

WE