Why did so many societies hate homosexuality?

Why did so many societies hate homosexuality?
Homosexual behavior was a capital crime in the Aztec empire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qMvehlR8wio
cnn.com/2017/10/07/health/california-hiv-bill-signed/index.html
nypost.com/2017/06/26/new-yorks-gay-pride-parade-in-all-its-glory/
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R14lGgHgVJM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femen#Financing
youtube.com/watch?v=V3nMnr8ZirI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Society in general depends on finding a scapegoat or "other" to hate. You gather all of the anger in a society and point it at the loathsome minority to keep people from bitching about the conditions they themselves live in.

Fags happen to be a persistent but small minority group that is readily distinguishable from normies.

Hating homosexuality is a completely natural reaction and is a byproduct of the human’s ability for higher thinking. It’s the same mechanism in the brain when a healthy person would think of intercourse with a sibling or other family member. It’s a hardwired and primal urge that stems from disgust and confusion. If animals were capable of higher thought, science clearly suggests that the same type of social reaction would be observed.

Right, just like jews were always scapegoated despite not doing anything wrong.

maybe they just hate the destruction of society accepting it brings upon

Because homosexuality means no reproduction, it really is that simple.
Brainlet post.

youtu.be/qMvehlR8wio

The rapid anti-gays are usually just projecting and want to hoard all the boipussy for themselves.

I'm not sure which repeated rhetoric is worse? this, or that jews are widely hated purely because of jealousy

Because men are very creepy when they hit on you.

/Thread

The same kind of disgust that works against incest

>higher thought
>primal urge

name one society that was destroyed by homosexuality

Ancient greeks?

"I have never opened a history book"

The Theban sacred band destroyed the Spartans. Does that count?

This is a /pol/ false flag but everyone's going to take the bait anyway.

There have never been enough homosexuals for them to actually pose a threat to the continued viability of a population. Hating them is purely a socio-political meme.

This desu, why are republicans so damn greedy?

t. armchair psychologist

Holy shit, point proven. Are faggots gonna have faggot butt babies and overtake us? Yeah, you're not even trying that hard to rationalize.

>the "You hate gays, therefore you must be one!" meme
>being taken seriously

come on lads, is it really that hard to fathom that people just don't like fags? I mean have you guys seen a fag before? They're pretty fucking annoying

>t. Commiefornian
>pls kill me

Yet inbreeding with a family member is something most animals that live in a pack and nature folk do

Yeah but they weren't destroyed BECAUSE they were gay

>muh feelings

What else would it be?

So you're an edgy version of a hysterical woman

>I mean have you guys seen a fag before?

Yes, I've known her for like 20 years. She's always acted pretty normal to me.

>I am homophobic coz fags annoy me
Boo fucking hoo

Combination of everyone liking sex with the stop liking what I don't like mindset

Plus shit like it being demeaning

Everyone knows lesbians don't count

You are idiots. Ancient societies all had high child mortality and low life expentancy, couples were making a truckload of kids to increase the chance of at least some surviving into adulthood. So no shit if some asshole showed up who wasn't going to have children at all, it was natural to hate him.
Obviously as medicine and material conditions got better in the industrial period, people were becoming more tolerant of homosexuality, and those who hate them today mostly hate them because they spread diseases around.

I think you're forgetting that being gay didn't really stop you from having kids back in the day.

Its enough for me, I actually don't have a problem with homosexuals since there's literally nothing we can do about it, there have always been homos and will always be homos. What I can't stand is this whole "gay rights" movement bullshit, way to make homosexuals look like a bunch of disgusting fags and punish anyone who doesn't want to be around that sort of shit

>What I can't stand is this whole "gay rights" movement bullshit
Shit like that is why I never tell anyone I know that I'm gay, I don't want to be associated with those faggots.

>ooo i just can't stand toxic masculinity bullshit

Do you thinks it's possible for a trade of allowing them to get married and all that shit if they stop the pride parades?

>Pearl clutcher proceeds to pearl clutch even more
You can always ignore it you know

Its a shame really, despite my previous comments to get the fags all riled up, I was good friends with a homosexual when I was in the Marines (no we didn't fuck, I'm not a sailor). He was a good man and a solid warrior and didn't feel the need to go prancing around like some pozzed faggot.

You would never know he was gay unless he told you or you saw him holding hands with a twink. He didn't do it because he was scared, he just didn't build his entire identity around it like faggots do

Because humans have in innate natural knowledge of some basic morals like don't insert your reproductive organ into another mans organ for removing fecal matter.

basically this

Hard to ignore it when they're so goddamn preachy about being fags

Why can't they just keep it to themselves like they used to?

Can't you put 2 and 2 together?
Did you read the whole thing?
This a'int rocket science, boy.

they 'used to' be oppressed and shit. Gay Pride parades is literally to instill pride and solidarity. Just because you want people to be the same as you doesn't mean they should not do so. Your displeasure at homos should not make you against gay laws and shit

Pride parades are annoying shit nobody actually likes.
t. fag

>Gay Pride parades is literally to instill pride and solidarity

What the fuck is there to be proud about, its a sexual orientation, you're literally being proud of fucking other men in the ass. I get parades for firefighters, returning soldiers and historical events but for being a fag?

Come on user, its stupid

I oppose gay pride parades for the same reason I oppose white or black pride parades, there's nothing to be proud of about biological circumstances you had nothing to do with

Proof?

Just because you find it stupid doesn't undermine what they want to do with it. You are not why they are doing this.

Sodom and Gomorrah. Pompeii.

God nearly destroyed Key West recently and hopefully California as well.

>Also do things God tells you not to.
>Get AID's and have a higher rate of death by murder, suicide, and drug abuse and ridiculous depression and personality disorder rates.

Really makes my almonds activate.

>I'm not against gay people I just hate it when I know they're gay and have pride in who they are in a society where discrimination against them still happens and they should just stay in the background so I can pretend they don't exist
hmmm
also
>virtually NO ONE, regardless of their political views, even back in the day, gave a fuck that some men fuck each other in the ass
holy shit is this bait? there are literally people in congress right now who think gay marriage is a sin against jesus, and autismo christians who won't make you a pizza or whatever based on what you do in your private life.
>gay people never wanted to get married until some jew conspiracy and now they do or something
>people viewed sexuality differently in ancient times, and this was a good thing, but now that the idea of sexuality is being expanded again in the modern era it's suddenly a bad evil SJW plot (??????)
>I'm not a homophobe but if I see guys holding hands it means one day it will be legal to rape children
get this /pol/trash out of here jesus christ

>Proof?
>tfw voicing your displeasure for fag parades will get you doxxed, fired and life ruined

You think anyone is gonna speak up about it in this day in age?

I guess but they are doing it as blowback for being demonized for' biological circumstances you had nothing to do with.'

Proof of what? Are you even gay yourself or just a straight guy virtue signaling? Pride parades are nothing but a procession of degenerates, exhibitionists and pedophiles. Most gays stay clear of that shit.

>no proof
>better shift the discussion elsewhere again

What about parades for national pride? [Insert Country] Day, etc.? It's just an accident of geography that you were born there (or geology for people who celebrate the culture their forefathers are from), why celebrate?

If the answer is, "To remember the people who went before me who built the world I now live in," you know a reason for pride parades.

If the answer is, "Because I am a part of this community, and being with people like myself celebrating the fact that we are the way we are makes me feel good," you know a reason for pride parades.

If the answer is, "Because parades are fun, and so is getting drunk at 2:30 on a weekday," you know a reason for pride parades.

It's not complicated, you don't have to suck cocks to recognize the purpose.

Proof that nobody likes gay parades beyond weasel words and anecdotal evidence

Proof of WHAT?

You provide proof that people like them.

I didn't make the claim that 'Pride parades are annoying shit NOBODY actually likes.' in . Burden of proof is on that user

that people don't like fag parades, I just pointed out that we've reached persecution levels of anyone who even hints that they don't like fags nowadays, especially so in CA.

Buddy I've seen more pride parades than I care to ever admit (used to work on a street where they would always prance around down)

Its fucking disgusting user, whats worse was seeing the kids in the middle of all the fags and cocks. Honestly you can say whatever you want, that I'm homophobic, that I'm being irrational etc. but I don't think I'll ever get past that shit

It would if you died of an STD caused by gay intercourse.

About that user, turns out you may not even have to have gay intercourse to catch the bug now

cnn.com/2017/10/07/health/california-hiv-bill-signed/index.html

nypost.com/2017/06/26/new-yorks-gay-pride-parade-in-all-its-glory/

Here's pictures of thousands of people, gay and straight, going out of their way to organize and attend a gay pride parade. There are literally tens of thousands of pride parades around the world every year, and many people who attend them and continue to create them.

Unless you're going to go full /pol/ "muh juice are brainwashing people into thinking they like gay pride, but they actually don't" then there's your proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

see
This is what happens when you try to say voice your displeasure about the fags, granted Ol' Sammy Guns life is fucked beyond measure so he really didn't have anything to lose but your Average Joe isn't going to go around saying he thinks Fag Pride parades are gross because he knows a horde of fag hags and virtue signalers are gonna come down on him like Ebola on an African village.

You know it's true, you just dismiss it because it probably works out in your favor, so don't be surprised of the large amount of "homophobes" on an anonymous imageboard

>You are not why they are doing this.

Heterosexuals(I.e. sexually oriented people) are exactly why they do it. There is a reason why gays have an accent, despite accents having nothing to do with sexual intercourse and romance. LGBT is pathology driven by a combination of an overactive libido and an intense desire for attention.

Gays are basically just extremely horny trolls.

If it wasn't for Sam hyde id be a total dicksucking faggot, but me and thousands of other formerly bluepilled males took the straght pledge

it's counter to what a human should do

>LGBT is pathology driven by a combination of an overactive libido and an intense desire for attention.
Feel free to post proof or explanation anytime

>Average Joe isn't going to go around saying he thinks Fag Pride parades are gross
Not all Average Joe goes to make a speech about it in a room of those people so that point is moot

>Here's pictures of thousands of pedophiles, gay and straight
Yeah

>Not all Average Joe goes to make a speech about it in a room of those people so that point is moot

Fag do though and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it

That's not fags, that's women. Even worse.

Because every man that isn't homosexual or bisexual, is disgusted by homosexual behavior. This is just a fact, you can see this by giving people fMRI while making them see that stuff.
Couple this with the fact that homosexual sex isn't reproductive, that gays are typically more mentally ill than the average person, and that they engage in hedonistic behavior far more often, and it's not that difficult to understand why they've been discriminated since forever.

it gets deepr

wwwwwhat's going on here

People who get paid to act like cunts acting like cunts

Hysterical cunts break into some place where a priest is giving lecture and start yelling at him, he responds by praying silently so they chimp out on him and start pouring water and trash on him.

Wait a minute you're claiming the Jews were behind this based on a comment made by a pollack. Do you have proof that KP Media is behind it?

>Thread of homos
>post picture of feminists
Where will this trail of /pol/ breadcrumbs lead to next?

youtube.com/watch?v=R14lGgHgVJM

>one of the cunts is holding up a sign saying "Stop Homophobia"

Although I think someone mentioned ITT that dykes don't count as gay

What does this cartoon have against cycling exactly? I mean I hate the cunts because they slow me down when I'm driving, but this is something else

>Femen also receives donations from individuals[19][37][150] like Helmut Geier (also known as DJ under the alias DJ Hell),[44] German businesswoman Beate Schober (who is currently residing in Ukraine),[151] the American businessman Jed Sunden (founder of Ukrainian KP Media and former owner of Kyiv Post newspaper)[1][152]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femen#Financing

youtube.com/watch?v=V3nMnr8ZirI

I assumed it meant lycra wearing cunts instead of hipsters

Depends on time and era, some people embraced the libertine and some rejected it.

>Inb4 endless amounts of butthurt from liberals about it being the current year and how we need to "modernize" the world
Rome did the whole "let's accept gays" thing before. It's not like you're doing anything new.
>Inb4 endless butthurt from conservatives about how we need to preserve out traditions
We used to let men fuck other men and be fine with in past incarnations, ad antiquitatem is not an argument

>all German-sounding names belong to Jews

>Rome did the whole "let's accept gays" thing before.
Rome never did the whole "let's accept gays", that's just one of the endless claims of gay propaganda. Having the same opinions as an ancient roman on gays would classify you as extremely homophobic.

Sunden is a Jew from Brooklyn.

To be honest we have far surpassed pagan Rome's depravity by enshrining "gay marriage" into our legal traditions. Despite their sexual gluttony (or perhaps because of it) the Romans understood that buggery was just a paraphilia yet we have gone and turned it into a #lifestyle.

Nero married a tranny.

wow 1 Jew supports it therefore Jewish conspiracy

I think there are 3 factors. Dunbar's Number, the fact humans are particularly in to cultural norms surrounding sexy and gender, and most importantly that homosexuality is actually pretty rare.

All complex civilization is past the 100- 300 people point of tribal cohabitation. People since the Sumerians in societies where they do not necessarily trust the guy in the street because they don't know him. To survive this society has usually used a combination of religion and social norms that filter out "dangerous" tells in dress or action. An example of the latter I heard is a story about a sociologist that used to mess with people by standing the "wrong" way in an elevator facing away from the doors. Technically there's nothing wrong with that, but the fact it's something "normal people don't do" naturally sets us on edge. What else is wrong with this guy?

Homosexuality's problem is there just aren't a lot of gays around. In the 1% number only maybe one or two gays exists in your average village. With such small numbers, no mass media to spread knowledge of such a phenomenon or communication with people of a similar disposition, every case must seem like a unique insanity you've only heard dark tales of. Due to it's anti-hot spot of being common enough to be heard about but uncommon enough that it's forever extremely abnormal being gay is until popular media cursed to hit that instinct spot that tells people "hey! Something's off about this guy. He's dangerous. He's not obeying the rules of how you act normally. Who knows what other rules like though shalt not kill he also doesn't obey?!"

>supports it
*funds it

Except they did. They didn't used to, but after the fall of the Republic and before the conversion of Rome to Christianity they became extremely libertine. That isn't to say no one rejected homosexuality in Roman society (see Tacitus , obviously)

But they did accept it. Athens also accepted pederasty en masse

Do you know if the tranny gained any legal rights as a result of that union?

All the homosexuals I have met in my life have always been snitches, spineless suck ups, and they always bowed down to the nearest authority figure to suck their dick. Likewise they would always get the best treatment from authority and everyone else but them was wrong. Open homosexuals need to be eradicated, they are nothing short of a menace to society.

This is what people don't understand about Jews, there is no "conspiracy" to speak of. A conspiracy is something conscious, very deliberate. For Jews this sort of behavior however is a biological impulse. You could take a Jewish baby and raise him as a non-Jew, he wouldn't even be aware of having any Jewish ancestry and he'd still act this way, because it's in his genes. Case in point, Vladimir Lenin.

>Except they did.
Except they did not. Homosexual behavior was only accepted between a man and a male non-person or so close to that it didn't matter, as it was seen inherently wrong for the person who was being penetrated. Even then, only doing that would have been seen as deeply wrong, as a roman man was supposed to marry, have sex with women and make children. Also, they didn't accept an inane concept such as "gay marriage"
>after the fall of the Republic and before the conversion of Rome to Christianity they became extremely libertine
Roman mores before the fall of the republic were far more lax than at the beginning of the empire. See all the laws Augstus promulgated.

Don't forget George Soros used to fund it, and his Open Society fund has funded legit leftist organization for years now.

To the point where they just write blank checks to people , even giving antifa some money by accident.