Post your worst (or most expensive) Crypto mistake

Post your worst (or most expensive) Crypto mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtd-coin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking BYTECENT. was high as fuck when bought this, instant -50%, my biggest and only mistake ;]

Block CAT here too

Buying in August

This one

Ouch

I bought ripple.

I so very nearly fell for blockcat. Got FOMO when it did 2-3x and thought it would do 10x. Couldn't be bothered using etherdelta so just forgot about it. Thank fuck.

Haha that's not all, here was when I bought it earlier. Every other coin is good to me just mco keeps fucking me.

BnB coin. Bet a lot of ppl entering the crypto market in August got burned by that one.

bought this shit at 50sat its now worth 2 sat. it dieded

someone please buy my bags

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtd-coin/

Bought LINK, now it's below ICO... think I will just buy more and average the price down

Bought Bitcoin at $1000, sold at $300.

Buying bytom at ath...

I lost 20 bitcoins by not selling DNT at ATH

Iconomi
Buying ZRX at ATH

Summer 2011: had heard a bit about BTC (simply due to being hardcore libertarian+following some tech blogs), could see it maybe becoming a thing and decided to buy about $1-2k worth because being soldier living in barracks had nothing else to spend my wages on...then spilt a shitload of whisky on my laptop the next Friday night, didn't replace for a few weeks and forgot about BTC until I started seeing it mentioned in MSM.

RIP mate thats fucking depressing

You got memed

I bought the .45BTC BCC
and sold it for .37

Just be glad you're not still holding the bag

>
Bought it again at .25
Sold at .18
Bought it again at .155
Sold at .11
Could have at least held the bag on the .155 to get .17 a week later but whatever.

Holding .000073 ripple currently
In a litecoin long since the dip
I'M FINE GUYS

Hard to say if you're bad at investing or if you're just really fucking unlucky
or both

ah, the classic buy high and sell low strategy

great job idiot! hahaha

Will I make it?

bytom. dropped 80, but since the crash its been slowly climbing up again

Fucking reading Veeky Forums

I just switched phones so I can't see the damage anymore, but I'm down about $400 on CAT.

I lost 48k shorting bitcoin on a x50 margin at 4.1k. The next moves were the pump to 4.3k followed by the crash to 3k. Fuck my fucking life.

>x50

And to think, if you had done it x20, you would have made hundreds of thousands

We dem stox boyz

same...

I don't wanna talk about it.

lol you're gonna regret that next week dumb fuck

Did you consider using your brain to see how mco was using the visa name to make their scam look legit?

Sucks because your hard drive most likely still works, if you didn't junk your computer you'd have a shitload of money right now.

OUCH! bro.

I didn't sell litecoin when it mooned.

>scammed of .3 eth on eos ico
>50 bucks DGB at 1800 sats
>singulardtv, doge, memetic
>bought neo at 40
>didnt hold 100% bitcoin for fork, coulda recovered losses by dumping bcc at 800
>sold 17k mysterium when it was below 200 sats

I swear to god if i catch the user who made me buy 100 euros of xrp i'm gonna fuck him up

no

You think like a gambler

ayyyyy

I lost 30k margin trading cripple lol

DGB.....

its not below ico pajeet

I was this close to go all in, this close. Would have probably killed myself desu

not too bad. plus when this visa comes out it’ll be my most profitable, percentage wise, crypto buy. after it works out i’m gonna go all in on neo and quit crypto for a year.

Not buying ChainLink in presale or ICO so I'm FUDing the fuck out of it.

This for now

Bought during presale and ICO, and I'm fudding it.

Pretty sure I have the worst one. At one point this was - 75%, it's bounced a bit since then and I've been unloading some of them during nice pops

Fugg forgot pic

Wasting about half my first nicehash mining reward trying to convert BTC to an altcoin using multiple ethereum wallets. Had no idea what I was doing and its so complicated for a noobie

I bought Golem right before they had the shit show.

lol why the fuck would you sell now when its near break out

It's been in a perpetual downtrend, I don't expect this to reverse so I've been selling into pops.

I didn't sell now, I was selling 2 and 6 weeks ago

Not selling link at 120% before Money Skelly shat on it.

I win

no way someone could be that stupid and sell OMG

1ST. Bought some, made an immediate 20%, continued to hodl, a little bit later the Chinese news starts happening, now I'm down 66%.

XRP to this day my biggest realized loss. Cut the cord at 30%, bought at 10700 sats.

You should not be trading anything lmao

wow that is brutal dude

You guys are bad at FUD, holy shit

Bought 700 ANS at $4. Sold at $10 cuz I didn't wanna be a greey shithead. Watched it moon to $50.

Note to self: Do NOT doubt the bean

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE

ARE

I've posted this before, but I bought 20k worth of YOYOW from binance an hour before it was delisted.

it isn't traded anywhere else. Devs don't give a shit. Coins are currently worthless. Project was good but without an exchange...I'm left with a 20k hole in my pocket.

This was a couple weeks ago, and I've already counted the money as lost...but for a 20 year old losing 20k was definitely surreal. I didn't let it phase me though, money comes and goes in the world of crypto.

Still recovering from it, but It's not the losses I think about. Gotta focus on how to win.

Buy ether they said

input extra 0
loss all money

shit exchange doesn't check that my selling price is too low

Traders like yourself are just cucks. Never sell.

so what you're telling me is you're deadly close to being liquidated on margin because you longed $300 ether?

Why dont you faggots set stoploses

It was probably me
Its going to rocket be patient you moron

Can i get some headpats for how well I did today?

Did you just deposit like 700 dollars into your account? Or did one of your coins really shoot up like 50 pct in 2 minutes?

I bought PAY :))) whilst everyone fudded it.

Buying 2,000 omgs at $1.5 ($3k) and selling at a loss at $1.3

should have bought ELIX

cant be bothered with shitcoins though, I mainly trade well established coins with a working product and non shilled coins on biz ie PAY and my current holdings in TKN

its a good alternative when the market is dead, should take a look into it fairly easy money to be made

>TKN has been stable throughout the crash, even going up. Just checked ELIX, Imo tkn looks better in term of short-long term potential

"Bad at investing"
Really fucko? Youre 12

What
The FUCK

Haha fuck. Can you pay some shithole like Yobit a btc or two to list it?

Selling RISE last december.
I bought into the ICO with 1 BTC back in the day. Sold for ~0.8 last October because I thought it was just a shitcoin that was destined to fall even lower.

Well. Now the amount I had would be worth:
0.00012970 * 106744.19888404 = 13.84 BTC.

Fucking idiot, why did I sell lmao. Fuck me dead.

>pic related

*October
Oh and I bought an ebook for 25 Bitcoin in 2011.

put pink wojacks in bugs' ears

Bought sia @ 750 sats. Got out @ around 620. A loss but at least I got out before it totally shit the bed.

Bought trig at 15k sats and sold at 13k. Bought ripple just before they announced the swell conference

I want to die

I bought 500€ worth of Ripple a week ago.

So yeah...

Buying Memecoins at all

Gareth is a fucking turd, he needs someone better to push his brand

>all these buy high sell low retards
What the fuck