So all FUD and bullshit aside, we ALL have a bag of ChainLink right?

So all FUD and bullshit aside, we ALL have a bag of ChainLink right?

Like you aren't that fucking stupid, right user?

You know coordinated FUD when you see it right?

Free tip for newbies, people here practically make it their job to FUD stuff they are accumulating.

200K LINK reporting in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

C C C CHAAAAAIAN LIIINKNKINKNK

I LOVE YOU BUT MAKE IT STOPPPPP

I LOVE YOU SO I WILL FUD YOU

I LOVE YOU

CHAAAIANLIIIINKKNKNKNK

Honestly I'm willing to risk reputation for this coin since I actually believe in the technology and team behind it. After watching this and reading the paper I think this could be the very thing to catalyze other cryptocurrencies to offchain data, as Sergey explains. Once that connection is bridged to the outside world money will start flowing in seamlessly.

youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY&t=1s

>t. 10k linklet here

I'm all in and getting pretty nervous

don't care if i lose it all, worth the chance of 10x.

coins are funny money to me.

t. 9k linklet. Make 150k a year in real money.

I don't wanna be BAG holder, i will sell a portion of my stack, when it's back up.

Threads like this is a bad sign. Maybe I should sell.

Starting to think this is all a meme.
7k link

the obvious fud actually makes me more sure of link's success, everyone wants in.

we do not have a bag since we are x2 ico

We are going to be laughing boyos just be patient

no one would spread so much fud about a 50 mill marketcap coin without an alterior motive. stay salty nolinkers

you guys really need to expand your horizon.

I worked at a hedge fund for a few years, the head trader would make 20-30 trades a day, big retail names. In the end the fund closed down from lack of performance. We went back and looked at how he would of performed if he would of just bought on day 1 and HODL, his returns would of been 30-40% yearly and we all would of been rich, yet he wanted to day trade like a little faggot and ended up loosing money. Fund had 700M AUM.

Lesson: Set and Forget, come back a year later and be rich.

I advise you not to sell before it is x10
Regards my friendo

This is great advice.

And what do you say to vitaliks Tweet? Kinda scares me

Going back down to at least the ICO price. Might get a 2-3x pump at SIBO before it crashes due to unrealistic expectations at the conference. It happened with OMG. I've seen it before.

He literally thinks Ethereum is worth $10-20 right now. He is autistic he has no concept of money and the value of things to investors, even his own product.

This is good they only sold a few to public, they are the weak/poor hands that cant hold for long periods

i have LINK but lets be realistic here.

devs messed up ICO, it was totally disorganised, total shit. How can a team that cant even get an ICO right supposedly solve a massive problem like oracle.

seen this link shilled on this fucking board for three weeks straight and everyone drooling over which nodes or blocks they are in. Throwing away tens of thousands of dollars worth of ETH as if it was going out of fasion.

It frustrates me that nobody on this board seems to stop and THINK and are too quick to make a decision.

I think chainlink will become something eventually but not for a long long time, at which point people will get tired of waiting for something to happen and start to slowly pull their investment in search of greener pastures

if everyone just stops screaming for 5 minutes about how this is a 10x 30x 10000000x coin by next weekend and hodl with a clear head then we might actually fucking get somewhere

This. Hard to imagine how retarded one has to be to sell precious LINKs below x10 and a few weeks before SIBOS. Just remeber guys, if you're not buying LINK now you'll regret this later. If you're selling it now, you should leave crypto game immediately.

ima tell you one fucking thing.
LINK is a top 10 coin, now go to coinmarketcap and look at the cap of the top 10 coins.
LINK has a 50M valuation atm, so calculate yourself what sort of gains youll make soon son

Lets just get one thing straight

You missed the main point - he DOES think that tech behind LINK is awesome.
He sold big stake of his ETH for $16 and was into BTC when it was around $4. He would code literally for free

And I won't sell them to you

(until 100X ICO :^))

People will wish they could afford 10k LINK in a months time, you wont be a linklet for long brother

LINK is the network token of decentralized tech that securely connects ‘institutional’ oracles to blockchain contracts. The way it’s used makes it a pension plan for whales and this is why they want it.

Nodes are like the miners in the chainlink network, but they also benefit from holding the tokens. There’s demand for LINK from ‘oracle’ customers, but also from the nodes themselves, because for them, more LINK means more lucrative traffic. The system is sort-of-like proof-of-stake except that nodes need to relay information to get paid, and more stake means more relays means more pay. It’s a second layer where information is protected by capital instead of hashes. Not sure how I feel about this tbqhwy, but it’s a business model ‘institutional investors’ are familiar with…

What this means for the token, is that it’s less likely whales will dump it. For them, it’s potentially a component part of a profitable enterprise. Short-term, they’ll try to suppress price, both for acquisition and because they don’t care about price at this stage. However, this token won’t stay very liquid and it seems likely that demand will be sustained.

Medium-term, the point of chainlink tech is to ‘leapfrog’ legacy tech in the financial services industry. The aim is to encourage the sector in, by building products they can’t compete with.

As if you would get the chance, you won't even be able to see the sky, let alone the moon where you are heading pal

You shouldnt look at usd charts since they will go down if eth goes down, which goes down if bitcoin goes down.

cryptocurrencies CURRENCIES will fail so will chainlink,

screencap this

Vitalik is ruining my gains with his dumb tweet.

itll be allll good

Holding around 500k now. This is the project I'm most excited about at the moment, and something I'll actually want to use personally in the future.

we did it guys

we solved the oracle problem

now we can sell the links

Should I sell my BMC "bags" for more LINK??