NEO GAS

NEO or GAS and why? Which will be higher a year from now? I'm holding NEO, any argument as to why you think GAS would be better?
>inb4 vaporware chink scam meme

Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/hfDppnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not having 15k NEO and generating ~6 gas a day

NEO generates GAS, so NEO is the better hold.

They're both good. No need for a which is better competition. Get both.

what is gas even used for? how does it have a value of 13 bucks or so?

Stay away from GAS it is over inflated to fuck.
It will drop like a rock once it is added to other exchanges.

Id buy NEO if I wasn't tied up in other cryptos, it is cheap now and it will go up to $25 once the China thing blows away.

Do you know why GAS is mooning?
And why we will see a price of $100+ shortly ...
It's because of this PDF file docdro.id/hfDppnU

Gas utility is similar to ethereum ie smart contracts. To me it seems neo is definitely better long term but both will go up. I generate gas right now and buy as much neo as I can

For every service which will run on Neo. Neo price will go up because :
1. To run a service u need to pay gas.
2. Gas will be recycled by NEO holders.

Gas is for short time. Neo is for retirement fund

I believe both NEO and GAS will go up in price dramatically in the next year or so. That said, I agree that GAS is currently overbought. The price of GAS should never be above the price of NEO, and it's pretty damn close right now. GAS is being pumped, good time to short imo.

Honestly I'm so confused. The supply of GAS is so low but we need NEO to generate GAS. IF the price of GAS is gonna be even higher surely you're gonna want more NEO so you can make even more passive money. But then GAS is so cheap at the moment.

SOMEONE HELP ME.

Palm beach suggests buying lisk at $1.50 and dash at $140. He expecting a crash or something?

GAS is almost the same price as NEO right now. That means either NEO is undervalued, or GAS is overvalued. Either way NEO is the smart buy, I doubt it goes much lower than it is now

>Chink vaporware scam
>Not a meme

Where are the clients?
There aren't any.
Why?
Because NEO is a literal ponzi scheme.

Nobody cares about your ignorant opinion buddy

If you're investing more than your birthday money like yourself then you should care.

NEO has no customers. There is no excuse for the platform not to be attracting clients to create smart contracts for since ICOs were, apparently, never the intended market (*cough* bullshit *cough*).

China is a massive economy and NEO can't entice a solitary client to use their platform. If this doesn't ring alarm bells you're fucking retarded.

Seriously? Just wait - once Dapps and ICOs start coming out NEO is going to blow up.

ICOs? Those days are over, champ. Chinese ICOs are done for and anyone outside of China will use ETH for obvious reasons because no one wants to deal with potential Chink Communist shithead bullshit.

ICOs on NEO are already confirmed.

You call me retarded, and yet you haven't done a shred of research about neo. My crypto portfolio is worth more than your net worth, faggot.

>confirmed
The only fucking NEO ICO to ever confirm itself fucking cancelled after the chink ban. NEO is fucking dead. sub 1 dollar in 2018

so do u have any or what ?

fuuuuggg i should've bought some NEO

what about RedPulse, nigtits

1DS8RwE9CECqwV5RMvqaMHEZEj5nFadUTF

how about giving me some btc then please?

or hire me for something

Post caps of your trades then, shitheel.

I sold my NEO when the Chinese banned ICOs because only a fucking hopium smoking spaz would rely on smart contracts to justify an, at the time, $2bn market cap.

>Chink shitcoin
>Chinks can't purchase

Can't wait for that one to set the crypto world on fire.

Wrong. RPX ICO goes live Oct 8.

No sympathy to the anyone who believes these shitposters. Pathetic.

whats your advice then ?

I already said what I'm doing, holding neo over gas