BUY LITECOIN NOW BROS

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trips
nice just bought 100k

brainlet here what does this mean

wtf is an atomic swap

The great flippening is up on. USD will now be measured in btc instead.

BUY BUY BUY

nice, just swapped my LTC for BTC

This means, that when someone wants to buy something with BTC, they can instantly exchange it for the LTC equivalent, without middle man or fees. Basically it converts your btc for ltc.

Why would you do this? because the ltc network is less congested, so the confirmations are way way faster. Basically you can now buy coffee with btc

It's when I swap out my dick out of your moms vagina en atomic swap it in her ass.

>the scream the blood the pain

It's when I swap out my dick out of your moms vagina en atomic swap it in her ass.

- user 2017

just went up a dollar since the tweet.
Watch everyone on Veeky Forums buying at the top of the pump

GET IN HERE NOW FAGGOTS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

really shows the retardation of this market

ARK does this for all currencies already

Like anyone wants to swap their precious BTC for shitty Litecoins

sounds like a super easy way to avoid the taxman too

BUMP

GET IN HERE..

LTC MOONING

Kyber does this only better.

Just strapped in.

BUY BUY BUY TO THE SILVER MOOOOOOON

You missed to explain to our fellow user that for now, the swaps are done on chain but that in a few months/weeks it will be done on the lightning network (instantly) which will mean you can trade without an exchange. Without risking your funds to a third party.

It's getting a boner. KEEP STROKING.

follow me on twitter and insta for more insta-calls.

twitter: @cryptodealer_io
instagram @cryptodealer.io
facebook /cryptodealer

stop spamming faggot, no one likes you

oh shit. does this mean that all trades are now "like" trades aka now every trade is no longer a taxable event?

WHAAAA? Atomic SWaps?

come on brah, just wanna help my fellow anons. I can't always hop on Veeky Forums to alert you

well they still have to create "atomic swap" apps that can talk with your crypto wallets. DCR is going to be adding atomic swap feature right inside their own wallet, maybe ltc will do the same but Charlie made it sound like a separate App will be created for that. Right now you can only do it on a command prompt. probably in a few months there will be a user friendly way to do atomic swaps

easily over 50 by EOD, maybe 55

Probably $60, there's still more news

This drop youre seeing is the second elliot wave, we are gearing up for take off past 50$ shortly. HOLD I REPEAT HOLD

Mfw LTC short got liquidated.

So why is this big news?

You can pay in LTC and merchant receives BTC.

Guys just a heads up, cup and handle forming. should see 55-60 when asia wakes up.

yeah, i see the cup and handle - bullish

If BTC is Goku and LTC is Vegeta, then what is ETH

Fug, is it worth buying on coinbase since my shits tied up? it's already at 50 there.

roger that, cup and handle confirmed, preparing for lift off

Mr.Popo

Piccolo

Bump faggots. get off your shitcoins and hold silver.

I think you're right.
Atomic swaps seem like a huge deal

>this decentralized blockchain is great, you just need to use a centralized lightning network to use it!
fascinating

welp I just bought $500 on coinbase, I hope this ride keeps going up (in general) for 7 days...

orrrrr my wife is gonna be fucking piiiiiiissed

Cuck

Bancor is doing this with every ethereum based token as well. These quick swaps are going to make exchanges obsolete.

The big news is I fucked your moms pussy and atomic swapped my dick afterwards in her ass!!!

>Any questions?

That's right, I'm a cuck for having a wife that I get to fuck on the regular and cares whether or not we make/lose money on crypto.

Fuck off kike. bancor is a scam, galia is a whore

Prepare me cup and handling my dick in yo moms ass

>in a few months/weeks
This is an eternity in crypto time. A few months ago BTC was under 1k, since then it's risen into the upper 2000s, dropped to 1800, rose to 4500, dropped to 3800, hung out around 42-4300 for a long ass time, rose to 4970,, dropped to mid 4000s, rose to 4700, dropped to 4k, rose to upper 4000s, dropped to 3900, rose too 4300, dropped to 3k, rose to 3500...

So this may or may not happen, ever is what you're saying.

ETH is yo mom getting her ass ripped up by my dick without lube anal rape Tyrone style jail nigger!!!

Fuck yo wife in her ass!!!
Show her who boss!!!
Crypto thug nigger for life!!!

Yeah, well recently maybe 20 new ICO's are incorporating Bancor as a hub to be quickly exchanged with any other ethereum based token.

I am saying that this swapping is going to replace exchanges whether you like it or not. I dont see your dumb ass starting any ICO's, and people much smarter than you are incorporating Bancor into their project.

Easy swappage is going to change crypto as we know it.

Kike scum. drop dead

it's big news because it enables people to trade between different crypto's without an exchange basically.

any crypto that enables the cross atomic swap feature (most just have to do a soft-fork of some kind) will let people who hold that crypto to create contracts onchain that have a set price they want their crypto for and what crypto they want to swap it with. then you publish the contract onto the blockchain and wait until someone wants to take you up on your offer. if nobody does then your crypto is refunded back into your wallet. it's pretty neat

I doubt it will replace exchanges, especially any time soon. but it will take from some of their business and be a nice added feature imo. can't cross atomic swap fiat back into my bank account....

That's pretty fucking neato.

>take a nap
>miss a moon
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Whatever, connecting hundreds of different coins is going to be fucking awesome. I am just as excited with swaps between litecoin and bitcoin as I am with Bancor making it possible for every ethereum based coin to trade freely as well. The real jews are the exchange owners, but I guess you like licking their nuts for some strange reason.

>relies on women for financial discipline
>fucks the same girl for years to come

wow that was uncalled for man

0.01287 to 0.01333

wew

Wanna talk about it, user?

For sure, I suppose when you need to add fiat or remove it from the crypto network the regular exchanges will still need to be used. Trading, on the other hand, can be done much more flowingly with swaps, and this is where the true value lies. Some people have millions of dollars worth that they want to trade with, but a single trade costing 100's of dollars on a regular exchange is shit. Swaps are free, or very, very cheap in comparison.

LIFT off in t minus 5 minutes

STRAP IN GOYS. CUP AND HANDLE LAUNCH

Tomorrow will be bigger.

cup and handle is almost complete

So do I fucking sleep this night or what?!

atomic swaps

read: yet another way for people to sell litecoin for bitcoin

this is supposed to be bullish for some chinkcoin?

Atomic swaps mean decentralized exchanges for any segwit coin.
This is Crypto 2.0 tier stuff.

Cup and handle locked in. Last chance to get in boys

but not bullish in any way for litecoin. if you're going to move off bitcoin entirely just to get slightly lower fees (which won't be low if more people do the same) you would have a much easier time using the same wallet with lightning support and paying for items with zero fees and instant transactions.

there's no world in which holding litecoin as a means to pay in bitcoin makes any sense. people would sooner just move to something like ethereum if they were going to move off bitcoin altogether, at least then they might not watch their savings evaporate in litecoin.

can i exchange LTC for ETH?

ZZzzzz.... 1 dollar to trade in, goes up one dollar...

These gains

no

if atomic swaps can be created for coins that matter like between bitcoin and ethereum and monero, then maybe we'll see some huge implimentations. but literally nobody pays with litecoin so the tech is just being wasted right now.

is crypto anna your cousin?

> says monero is a major currency
> claims noone uses litecoin

>mfw there were over 6 times as many ltc transactions than xmr transactions today.

Sauce: bitinfocharts.com

Dumb chan faggot. Have fun with shitcoins and your own self rationalizations. Atomic swap is like email for crypto

> litecoin creator implements a new revolutionary feature

> mfw not bullish for litecoin

Lite coin is trash and will always be trash

I didn't buy any but I see the candles now and I genuinely hope you are diagnosed with a terminal illness, OP.

You're a real piece of shit.

It means BTC going $100,000.

with atomic swap are ltc transactions even counted since they're done off blockchain???

I can't buy anymore. I spent everything I had when LTC was $80. Hopefully I can recover most of what I lost with this "moon". Just don't be surprised if litecoin stays below $50.

too many people don't know what atomic swaps are yet, like half of you anons. Let the nerds do some marketing, explaining what this means, and it's taking off. This spike was those who know, accumulating. The gas tank is all fueled up, we goin to the moon

How do I make a bitcoin wallet

Oh no boys, its a Bong rip slingshot

This just made my day thanks guys

Just bought for 3k€. Hope you faggots are right on this.

They are done on chain as far as I know.

You can do them on the lightning network, but bitcoin has not performed a lightning transaction yet.

Those would be called instant atomic swaps.

So far swaps are done on chain which means transaction fees and times.

This needs to be answered

What the fuck is that circle

The resistance to floor? (Bubble)

Lmao look at that fucking dip right after you posted. First pump and dump?

$500 personal buy in of a pump and dump...

I like LTC but crypto compare says 15.50% is owned by Chinese still, which means if they decided to cash everything out tomorrow it would go down to $40.

Also atomic swaps mean people can easily exchange LTC for something else... so the price will become increasingly volatile as people use the lightning network to trade between coins.

I also dislike how LTC is so decoupled to BTC.
I wish there was more coins that don't allow a BTC pair so they aren't coupled together.

THE PUMP IS COMING