Live in Ontario Canada

>Live in Ontario Canada
>Impossible to find a job(no drivers license)
>Parents constantly angry and threaten to kick me out
>Also a virgin
>Don't even have any cryptos
>No future, pretty much accepted my pathetic life
>Sometimes get a job interview or two, make a fool of myself after having wasted $4 on bus fare then go home and feel sorry for myself

This is going to piss you off but a bunch of business have been shutting their doors because they can't find people to work for minimum wage and they rather close down than increase pay. Canada...ftw?

Age?

Why aren't you studying something?

If you live in Toronto just go to an agency and apply for general labour positions

21. As for why I'm not studying... well the truth is that I recognize the value of a degree and everything but when it comes down to it I simply dont have the will for it.

It's much worse. If I lived in Toronto I'd have a job, a good one too. I live in a cucked town.

Is this a meme?

So move to Toronto.

What do you do all day? play videogames and wank to anime? Are your parents wealthy? tell them to give you some money and move to Toronto and work.

jesus you cucked leaf. get your shit together.

Idk why but it made me laugh that you grouped almost getting kicked out of where you live and being homeless with being a virgin

Lmaoo

Parents make OK money but give me nothing besides a place to live and food(and has been this way for a long time). We constantly fight and argue as well.

I live in Aurora.

You sound exactly like my high school friend. I got a job that led to many jobs after that.
He got left behind as is currently a 28 year old NEET still crying in his mother's basement about how life is unfair.
Life certainly does not get any easier for people like you, if you continue to act this way.

"mom, dad, I want to move to Toronto and work at that place, I only need a place to stay there but I have no money, would you help me with that? it'll be a good investment, I swear, like buying BTC years ago..."

Aurora is NOT a cucked town. Compared to where I live (Keswick) Aurora is bursting at the seams with money and work. You're being a nihilistic lazy cunt.

Look normie. There's no jobs here especially for people without degrees or cars. It is exceptionally cucked, I can see why everyone here only commits crimes or commutes to Toronto.

Post this one more times I dare you. You are an idiot. Graduate high school and get a job. Stop posting this as it does nothing.

One more thing, do not move directly to Toronto if you're having a hard time financially. If you think this is your solution, you are simply a lost cause.
Stay in your parents basement, accumulate a savings account. Do this for almost 2 years, in this time, plan your move. Don't be spontaneous. You have a chance still, save yourself.

You're full of dicks and shit, user. You're sabotaging your own life and expecting sympathy for it. You could have it much, much worse... you could be living in Keswick, for example.

How much savings do I need? I have some amassed already but it feels futile. I could barely live off my savings for over a year or so. Please normie give real and actionable advice, not silly platitudes.

What's so bad about Keswick

Bump.

You have no one to blame but yourself.

>The free will meme