When this baby hits 240k sats in the next hour, you're gonna see some serious shit

When this baby hits 240k sats in the next hour, you're gonna see some serious shit.

I recommend a buy.

He said everyday for a week.....

Go leave your bags somewhere else shillbot

Just took out 20k worth and put it back into ETH
So yes, it should moon right now

explain yourself op 240 is the same resistance every day then it plummets

>not just fucking off til the merger happens.
Why try to help biztards. Let them sell so I can profit on their weak handed bags.

You keep hitting a wall over and over and eventually it's going to fall. But none of that matters because I already know what's going to happen next.

I tried to warn you

no you don't know anything

Have been onboard since $3.
This is, IMO, one of the best projects out there backed by an actual multi-million dollar company.

WE MOONING.

GET IN HERE ANONS

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Wow literally 6 hours ago Veeky Forums was in full-blown panic mode and about to SELL SELL SELL OMG.

Now its up 5% and its Mooning. BUY BUY BUY.

This board is pure cancer.

it's too late

>buying when its mooning and selling when its dipping

kek

I admit, my warning was a little late. But there was still time. There still is.

>expecting anything more from Veeky Forums.
You're the fucking cancer

just seems like NEO and OMG are joined at the hip no matter what

this, its going to bobble just below $9 and $8 unitl/if some news hits, im happy riding these waves but need to buy in proper at some time, im thinking $8.15-20 or so.

Aaaaand its over. Fuck this coin

>people are still holding this shit

When is the merger, and what will happen?

I actually wonder if anybody who posted in this thread is old enough to get the reference

kek, bought in at $8, sold at $10.50, buying back in, even money skelly dropping his advisor bags hasnt effected the price, whales are still with us, shows over lads, back to being comfy

>being such an oblivious dumb faggot who doesn't realize how much this coin is going to explode when the omise/omisego merger happens.

Dumped this pos false marketing scam

you bought at ath didnt you..

No bought at $9.30

what price did you sell?, what you reinvest in?

Sold at $8.20 this morning and just in btc right now but weighing options on what shit coin to buy for max gains thinking of either ADX, EDGE, BNT not sure tho

max gains on a shitcoin? Monetha. ez $5+ soon and it's fucking dirt cheap. Have some shillpasta

>Eric Duprat ex-Paypal Mobile General Manager is part of the team
>Co-founder Andrej Ruckij Former Vice president of Development at Adform. Led a team of 300+ engineers to create the scalable Adform technology that is now used globally.
>Will be completed early 2018
>Confirmed being added to major exchanges mid september / early october
>Only available on EtherDelta, Mecratox, Coinexchange, Tidex, and just recently HitBtc
>Already has 2 partnerships
>Will offer single step transaction 5 times cheaper than normal and 10,000 times faster.
>1.5% transaction fee with .5% going to those staking their coins.
>402,400,000 total coins
>201,200,000 coins retained by monetha with %10 for legal, %50 product development, %10 operations "employee salaries", %30 Marketing, sales, merchant acquisition & partnerships

Partners
>Foodout
>$30 million a year in food sales
>Territories and immediate rollout include Ukraine, Belarus, Iran, Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia
>Users requested a way to pay via crypto enough for them to partner with Monetha
>Surge in crypto in these countries due to economic and political instability.

and
>Pigu Group
>Largest online retailer in the Baltic States
>Includes Lithuanian market Pigu.it , Latvian market 220.lv , and Estonian market kaup24.ee
>Customers have access to over 400,000 products
>10 years old and counting
>Processes ~2 million orders a year
>Turnover forecast for this year is $100,000,000+

when you look at it priced in bitcoin it really isn't down that much.

GO BACK DOWN TO $8.20 SO I CAN BUY BACK MY BAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OP is correct, 500k sats this weekend. Dubs confirm.

u deserve everything u get u weak handed monkey

I bought at $8.20 and sold at $8.71, every little bit helps. Red leader standing by for next dip.

Because Money skeleton apparently isn't advising OMG, but it's more likely that OMG realized that ETH is a scam token and money skeleton is a fucking hack that sold of 75% of his ETH, and decided to remove him from their board.

>Drops OMG
>Thinking of getting into ADX, EDGE AND MOTHERFUCKING BNT

LMFAO

it's going down to $5

Ended up going all in on PAY

:)

nah, too many whales still fucking with it, wont go past $6.50 at the very most

>buys high
>sells low
>already looking for the next shiny shitcoin to lose his money on

youre making Veeky Forums proud, user

I lost 14k in OMG. It's a fucking scam

It's about to start it's next dip boys, stand by for a chance to make a few quick bucks at the end of it.

Lmaooo how the tell do u lose money

literally impossible unless your the biggest retard on Veeky Forums

huge nips confirm big dips.

pack your shit, skippy. omg is about to dive.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

is nudity cool on Veeky Forums?
>would rent for week for 0.5 omg in a month or so

BLUE BOARD! MODS!!!!

Blue board fuck you

THOSE BUY WALLS

stop using the family computer you underage faggots

wtf? did I offend your fragile constitution or something? Faggots.

Yes, you fag

there probably on nofap or something

Kys.

It hit 240k
What's supposed to happen now?

dump

Oh well then everything is going according to plan then.

I had to delete my blockfolio app.

I put 7 grand into this at close to 13 dollars an omg token. I just don't know anymore. I thought this thing could test 20 dollars but I was wrong and I'm ashamed.

T.Bag Holder

Let's see the real shit first

You guys ready?

Patience is all you need, stay strong and hodl. The omisgods will reward you.

I'll hit that 1000% gain one day

>I'll hit that 1000% gain one day

means shit when you're in with 5 bucks. even with 100 bucks you're far from being "rich".

Do my meme lines make sense?

I just followed what others usually do (link ATH to most recent high, link largest dip to most recent dip).

Does this indicate we might "break out" soon?

Meme lines aren't indicative of anything

This coin is the new digibyte

I started with 1k on brix down to 700

newfag here
what's "sats"

Satoshis.
1 OMG = 0,00240 Bitcoin (for example), so, 1 OMG = 240 sat

Generally I'd agree with your trendlines, in the case of OMG I can't though. The market is not evolved enough to show a clear trend and cycle, too much hype and nosie around the market.
A Intersection of Up and Downtrend does not mean that Breakout is imminent. More often than not you will just have to adjust the trendline to a new lower high or higher low.

ty user

Yeah I understand that. I've just started looking into trends and I'll look into fibs today too.

B-b-but muh train to Kyoto! Muh 150k sats

Hodling 360 OMG here.

On the 30 min chart (yes yes, I know) there's a symmetric wedge.

>resistance forms a downtrend line
>support forms a rising trendline

The resolution of symmetric wedges are a lot less predictable than ascending / descending triangles. Generally, symmetric wedges are considered as consolidations, and usually break out in the direction of the trend that was in effect before the pattern appeared.

>tl;dr
It's gonna go down a bit.

this is starting to happen, how far will it drop?

nice just sold 100k

Funny how western fags are crazy about this shit. Here in Thailand, Omise is one of multiple payment startups doing good. Nobody understands how OMG could be worth ~1b dollars though lol. All of us here bought into to the ICO to support a local startup. Some of us sold close to the peak ~265k, the rest are selling as we speak. One thing we have learnt is to do well in this ICO game, you got to be good at shilling, which the Omise founders excel in. Their recent tweets should be a warning for you all, them taking every small opportunity to pump up the price.

Anyways, I have got nothing to complain, made a shitload buying this at ICO and selling 3 weeks ago. I cant see how this can go any further up without this space being a real bubble.

Yay

ITS HAPPENEING

WHALE WARS