Alright, i'm about to buy some GAS

Alright, i'm about to buy some GAS

Which is better to use, binance or poloniex? only using bittrex right now after the poloniex withdrawal issues bullshit.

How do you expect me to answer that with that ass sitting there...

Why would you buy it now man? You're asking to hold bags
Let it drop

That ass is disgusting. Legitimately centaur status. Its basically a disability at that point

That Hippo will eat your crops if you dont scare it away

idgaf about the ass

How much BTC for a whiff of her GAS?

buy high sell low IDIOT

more people are going to FOMO on gas dumbass

i would eat that ass so badddddddd

BBBBRRRAAAAAPPPPPP

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPP

faggot

Hahaha.

I had those issues and I'm not going back to polo ever again. Is scary to see your funds frozen without justification

Yes bro. Go all in. You will see x10 gains in a week!

so you think i should use binance instead? never used it, but i don't want my funds locked up like with poloniex

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

I have an account on binance but its empu I'm on bittrex . Just take care and consider diversifying your funds. But I don't want people being fucked by those polo bullshit

Empty*

dude wtf?

Gone mad because he didn't get into the ChainLink ICO.

Poor nolinker.

Nasty bitch

>Buying high

kek. ill buy a shit ton if this falls below $10 again.

Buy high sell low

dat ass