Why is this shit not adding any coins?

Why is this shit not adding any coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuz they gay now

they've become complacent

And its completely fucking them over. People leavening in droves, myself included. doesn't help their site has been buggy as fuck lately.

Afraid of adding anything the sec might deem a security. Can't blame them really.

those shitcoins probably don't want to pay the "bittrex fee" which i'm sure is at least $100k. they don't just add these shitcoins for free

Insiderinfo: PURA will be added soon.
www.pura.one

exit scam

They recently raised some withdrawal fees by 2x, 5x, 50x, 450x depending on the coin.

They seem to be digging in.

thats because if they keep hemorrhaging people they will go insolvent. I don't recommend you stay there, not that theirs any point if they aren't adding new coins.

According to support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex it's 5k. Do you want to tell me those million $$ ICO coins have no 5k to spare

is there an alternative to bittrex that doesn't charge so much?

Binance is coming out of the fud

Hey [B]eter

SEC, regulations, entry prices, who cares. they do not ad any new coins and that's it. bittrex is done, just go ahead.

What high volume exchanges are still adding new coins?

Not one with as many trading pairs. Maybe binance, they promised to add more "western" coins

hmm damn. well i was just pulling a number out of my ass. im sure they do. I've heard some of them have paid people on twitter with a lot of followers that much or more to promote

none

its over until a decent DEX built on 0x or Kyber comes out

and how long will that be? :\

Q1 2018 for kyber

I dont get why companys do a few things they do.

Like bittrex was allowing people to withdraw like $1 worth of coins with a $0.01 trans fee but you could see on the blockchain they were paying $0.50 on the fee.

Circle.com used to do this. Theyd pay $1-$5 when you withdrew, even if you withdrew $0.01 usd worth.

Did they get investment money or something, it just seems risky to be leaking money on any end.

I mention this a lot but havent seen anyone else mention it besides me.

Bittrex said they were going to launch an ICO directly on their site in partership with some coin thats supposed to come out later this year. The CEO of bittrex is like a friend/investor/mentor for this coin coming out and agreed to do the ICO directly on bittrex.

The new coins entire staff are like asian and the bittrex ceo is asian, so i assume its like asians helping asians.

blocknet is already running, user friendliness probably need to wait for a couple of months

stop saying kyber q1 shit I would be very surprised to see they get it up and running by q1 of 2019 ffs

Dont agree with any of the posts here. Love bittrex, the website is aesthetic and solid. They have standards for what is added I guess, go to yobit if you wanna play with complete shitcoins. They added lots of new coins this year anyway.

look at the requirements they have for submitting a coin. when 99% of ICOs are scams, no wonder they are not adding anything.

Hi bittrex, welcome to biz

How much do trex shills get paid?

source? also any idea which coin?

Once UI and SPV wallets hit blocknet shall be big

Or, you know, Blocknet.

Which is on track to be the first true DEX and yet almost nobody on Veeky Forums gives a fuck about it.

People losing their shit over Kyber which is at the ICO stage and Block has already done atomic swaps and is just getting their UI pimped out and nobody cares.

I don't understand this board sometimes.

dubs and obsidian is the next coin added

Apparently it's 5k and you also have to pay lawyers to prove that your coin is allowed under the SEC

RIP trex.

There is this weird thing on Veeky Forums where whenever I mention it no one ever replies or seems to know what it is.

Don't you put my baby's life on the line like that.

Welcome to the fucking club.

i prefer binance, no fees for transfering my NEOS and pretty comfy overall

bittrex steals 0.025 NEO for every transfer to your wallet

this

No one cares because Blocknet already mooned and is too expensive now.