Sell your LINKS

You cannot win, deluded LINKies.

For what? It's already well below ICO price.

We know your bags are heavy anons, but you can still sell them now.

Personally, I have 25k USD worth of presale LINK already transferred to my Trezor. I don't need to retire tomorrow. But this should have me set up within the next few years.

This. Comfy here below ico bro:^)

pic related, eating through sell orders crazy fast

I bought LINK at 0.0007. Tell me what a bitch I am Veeky Forums.

be fast and with luck you can book a ticket for 0.006 right now.

very cheap even in short term

I mean it's not bad in the grand scale of things...

>crazy fast
>etherdelta
pick one lad

links is future, gtfo

Rich bitch if hodl.

What was ico price?

It's way above tICO price despite the bear market. Don't listen to the FUDsters.

Tell me a quicker way to go from ETH in your wallet to trading it for a token and then transferring that token into your ethwallet. Literally can do the whole thing in 20 mins if you don't set the gwei to 4.

hello sirs want good investment ? buy LINK on YOBIT !!

I did the same. Let's hold this sheezbro

There are more LINK fud posts on this board than anything else. If you hold LiNK that should be a huge sign you should hold.

easy 2x when liqui hits.. and that's not even being optimistic 5x is very possible

Deluded fucking Linkies. Your money is gone and it's not coming back. Sell. Before you owe money.

k

Mother fucker, I've already won this game. Ill give you 10 bitcoins if you can beat me in PM on anthers ladder in Gabon dittos.

Gannon*

stop it man i'm on a no fap

got into the crowdsale for 14 eth. I put 30 more at 0.00072. not sweating one bit desu, but bought some more at 0.0006

Dubs OP, you have to

0.00032 for presale lol