I'm trying to get into the fashion business

I'm trying to get into the fashion business.

Thoughts on my designs?

The designs look good but its there a story behind it? Is it part of a community?

It looks like the Camel cigarette brand lol

Garbage dude. Are you serious?

There is nothing fly about that in the least why would I want to wear a corny fucking camel that looks like the brand of a gay company no one gives a shit about. It looks like a shirt you could get at your all inclusive resort giftshop.

kys with that faggot cloud camel.

>arabic logo
into the trash it goes
t. the west

I don't want some suicide bomb camel brand

nice design - do you want that embroidered ?
I'm creating garment studio and can assist you

Arabic caliography is the new thing. Just look at uzi' s new video
Why you mad?

It looks like a worm growing out of the head of a mushroom penis

Nice Cancer Camel. You can put that on the cigarette brand instead of a surgeon general warning. You're a genius, user.

fake and gay

>uzi's new video
is anyone supposed to give a shit about this

My competition isn't much better

Youre late by about 5, 6 years

seapunk is dead

Forgot pic

the camels back kind of looks like a turd. also its too plain

Camels live in the sea?
It's supposed to look plain. It's inspired by Bape and Supreme box logos. It's a streetwear brand

Bro thats shts awful avoid anything aribic, use american, going for the supreme bape simplicity is a good idea, change ur logo though u want something that says american new york, so u can charge 300 or more

Sure the design may not be great but bape has alot of this that your brand dosent.
>Celebrity endorsements
>High quality materials
>In house manfuacturing
>Cut and sewn garments
>Brick and mortar stores worldwide
>A diversified portfolio (footsoilder,BBC)
>A dedicated fanbase
>A large creative team
These are just a few of the things you have going against you and your brand. Don't take this as hate but rather as a point of reflection.

>I'm trying to get into t-shirt design
ftfy

This is exactly why I started this brand. Bape lost its soul when the creator sold out to chinks. Now people are looking for a homegrown brand again

I'm not looking for some shitskin brand. At least use something a little more manly you fucking mong.

I don't like Arabs either but their language is very aesthetic. Camels are also very nice animals to have as a logo because they're docile and give a comfy vibe

>asking about fashion on this board

design is fine, you just need good marketing

Looks nice! Just bought 100k!

You're an idiot, the majority of people here tell you its retarded but no terrorists gonna terror

no

do people actually still buy apparel with garish logos and graphics on them?
children, i assume

Why you mad?
?
Yes my target audience are hypebeast teenagers

If your trying to appeal to hypebeast teenagers you need to ask yourself a few questions
>Do you live in either NYC or LA
>Do you have rich parents or are friends with people who have rich parents
>Do you know people with success in the streetwear feild
>do you know people who are in contact with celebrities
>Does you personally capture the attention of your target audience
If you have answered no to any of these questions then you will most likely not grab the attention of your target audience. People like asspizza and Gianni Mora got wealthy because they had all five of these factors working in their favor. They blew up in a time when all you needed to do to get "clout" was were hyped brands (i.e bape, supreme). We don't live in that time anymore. The "scene" has moved from logo heavy streetwear to elitist "High fashion". Unless you have all five of these factors working to benefit you, you are far less likely to capture that lightning in a bottle.

*You're. Apologies.