You guys don't get it do you...

you guys don't get it do you. you are all hyping LINK and its going shit because the time you guys find out about things the whales are already selling and taking your profits. you gotta realize the money is in the shitcoins. people think they are shit and they cost fuck all. AKA FAPcoin. people calling it memecoin and shitcoin and you are most likely right but these coins get the best return on your money. you can buy millions for cheaps and all it takes is for them to get shilled and pumped for one day to take it to 10cents and then you cash out. seriously. FAPcoin is currently being traded at etherdelta for a pittence. next week its going on coinexhange.io and also liqui.io. this will increase the price atleast X50. but go ahead and keep buying these popular coins that are being dumped and shilled with little to no return on your investments. i expect all the Link people to have a cry over my post because they have put all their pocket money in a coin that won't move. i see it time and time again. early days of dogecoin i made 44k off a 2k investment.i then put that towards other lesser known alts and also eth in the early days. yes i still work but i own my house because of this style of trading. my wage goes straight to me and i don't need to pay a mortage. i drive a nice car and have the ability to travel when i want to. long story short. buy the lesser known alts. not all will make it but it only takes one to change your life. My crypto tip this month is obviously FAPcoin as its currently being traded on etherdelta. you can find it by clicking the coin drop down and going down the bottom and select "other" then inputting the address:0x6467882316dc6e206feef05fba6deaa69277f155
Name: FAP
Decimals:18

there is not much left but people are already trading it while in ICO period for UNDER ICO price. yes, people are already making money off this shitcoin while you guys are loosing money on the big name coins.

Goodluck and GG

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/new/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NO FUCK U I WON'T DO WHAT U TELL ME
NO FUCK U I WON'T DO WHAT U TELL ME

Yep the money is in coins with 5 BTC volume. Good luck trading your lunch money for a chance at 3 days worth of lunch money.

One word, Elix. Not fucking kidding, not fucking shilling. Im so sick and tired of dropping coin names that will make people a fortune only to be called pajeet, shill, etc. Fuck you faggots. Just use your god damned fucking brain, the thing between your eyes, do the fucking math, the shit your teacher tried to drill into your retarded skulls.

thx for heads up ill look into it

Your welcome! :). Coinexchange.io

nice, FAPcoin is getting listed on coinexchange in the coming days. price will be atleast X25 what it is now

thanks for the tip, after i fap ill look into fap!

Thanks user, this is some new fud, might help my buy order go through.. shit has been rising again.

how do i detect a coin before it gets pumped though

Droxne is 100% a pajeet coin. do not buy any of these

CMC. Once i coin hits cmc it almost always pumps shortly after. Elix goes on the 23rd

be apart of some pump groups like i am. 75k members in one group alone. and once they all chip in on a coin expect atleast 35% return on investment

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee somone copypastaed my rant.

cmc=coinmarketcap ? what value should it reach ?

where do i find such groups ? and how do i know that they aren't scam themselves

coinmarketcap.com/new/

No idea about value. Going to have to use your gut and experience to make a call.

I know a whale that is shortly going to be putting VERY cheap FAPcoins on Etherdelta within the next 20minutes. this is to increase trading volume and also expose the coin to more traders which in turn will drive the price up. grab the cheap FAP and hold until it reached CMC and coinexchange. liqui.io is first on the list.

Can you post an invite to one of these pump and dump groups? Just want to observe

Looks like he pulled through. fucking cheap.

i don't even have an eth wallet lol just been lurking this board for a few days now but thanks for the advice user

>you are all hyping LINK and its going shit
x2 ICO
Suck it; see you at S I B OS

>Makes a thread about people shilling some coin.

>Proceeds to shill a different coin.

I'm a jew. Mind tricks don't work on us.

I would also like an invite to one of these groups. Just to observe of course.

OP, where do you find this info about it being listed, and the whale listing? Thank you

Thank you buddy

Can I ask where you get all these coins info? That coin is so obscure, I would have never found it myself.