How normies can eventually use Brave ?

How normies can eventually use Brave ?

One word, Elix. Not fucking kidding, not fucking shilling. Im so sick and tired of dropping coin names that will make people a fortune only to be called pajeet, shill, etc. Fuck you faggots. Just use your god damned fucking brain, the thing between your eyes, do the fucking math, the shit your teacher tried to drill into your retarded skulls.

well, if you wanted for us to believe this, maybe dont copy and paste this on multiple threads...

kek REKT

did you just copypasta my fucking rant nigger?

For most of people they just find it entertaining. I often fud coins I hold or shitpost about no name coins pretending it is going to moon. Just because deep down I know some people will perform an action based on my post or I get triggered replies.

Some people prefer to waste their time gaming, I like to just shitpost on biz. My next few shitpost will feature the word "cohesive" in relation to market cap. In case you spot them, that is me having fun. Hopefully it triggers some people

Kys shill bitch

None

Normies already have google chrome

I am already using it, it's a good browser. Also got 5K BAT, so I am ready for lambos.

BAT gearing up for another run. 7k+ sattys

They will come once the team starts their marketing phase.

They have the privacy market
They have the right wing market
They have the youtube/twitch market

We are the BATmen

Once it's stable and BAT ads are running creators will be shilling for it. They announced in the plebbit community update this week that direct Youtube and Twitch BAT contributions are going to be a thing. If we can tell creators that we can pay in them this new crypto, and also people using Brave/BAT will earn them money you'd better believe they'll tell their audiences.

easy $1 in the short term if this is real

How much BAT you earn while browsing using the app in 24 hours?

That hasn't been announced yet, all I've heard is that the monthly cap will be $20 worth to prevent bot farming and people attempting to make a living.

From IP, right? I mean I wont get 40€ if I run the app on two different computers, will I?

I love brave on android, its like chrome but with adblock. A lot better than firefox + ublock origin, its buggy on a phone.

Will be ID based, does sound troublesome to get in at the start but will stop Pajeet farms running VPNs and killing the concept.

The mobile browser is actually excellent.

The browser is great. I've been using it for awhile now. I like it.

>id based
DOA

if using this requires you giving any personal information or any kyc/aml bullshit they might as well give up now. the most they could ask for is phone number and email address, and even that won't stop clickfraud.

google hasn't even come close to solving adfraud yet, why would a inexperienced team stand a chance, especially when the incentives are even more direct.

I'm definitely buying BAT but can't decide when to jump in. Have been watching for about a week now. Only other big hold at the moment is ARK with some ETH floating around.