Linkmarines

It is obvious that chainlink has the most cohesive market cap in existence. Nolinkers get btfo.

>the most cohesive market cap
wtf does this mean

it means the price is below ico price and there will never be anything that this coin does. the white paper says if you give me 32 million i will do something to solve a problem

You fucking faggots are obvious nolinkers, so wouldn't understand, fucking plebs. How does it feel getting btfo? Count your dions elsewhere. Spreading FUD in my thread.

>implying it's just any problem
>implying solving THE FUCKING ORACLE PROBLEM isn't worth at least 20 billion

the
fucking
oracle
problem

Its a good thing it's sub ico price. Makes for a stronger coin when it rises up.

One word, Elix. Not fucking kidding, not fucking shilling. Im so sick and tired of dropping coin names that will make people a fortune only to be called pajeet, shill, etc. Fuck you faggots. Just use your god damned fucking brain, the thing between your eyes, do the fucking math, the shit your teacher tried to drill into your retarded skulls.

Hey do you fellas have an Oracle problem?? Fuck, here's two link, should get it sorted.

I am the oracle.
And LINK has fucked my shit up.

>Not fucking kidding
>not fucking shilling
>Fuck you faggots
>god damned fucking brain
>the fucking math

Easy, it's not like you are trying to shill something.

FUCK YOU
CHAINLINK IS THE NEZT FUYFCKING IBTOCIN

But it's x2 the ICO price.

FUCCKKK YYYOOUUUUUU!!!
DOOOO MUH FUCKIN MATH!!!!

I just came from that other thread and saw this. Thanks, mr. Cohesive

i was in the pre-sale and withdrew my ChainLinks into my wallet, because i will not touch them.
but i am still accumulating. and so i bought here and there while it goes up and down.
but then i saw this sweet little gains and i couldn't resist. and so i sold high.
and then i bought low again.

the price isn't low enough, if you ask me. so please FUD it as hard as you can, so that i can buy more.
Green, green, green are all my dresses…

sorry your coin is shit-tier OP
I just find it entertaining. I often fud coins I hold or shitpost about no name coins pretending it is going to moon. Just because deep down I know some people will perform an action based on my post or I get triggered replies.

Some people prefer to waste their time gaming, I like to just shitpost on biz. My next few shitpost will feature the word "cohesive" in relation to market cap. In case you spot them, that is me having fun. Hopefully it triggers some people

S I B O S
I
B
O
S

And beyond.

1 LINK = 5,000,000 Lambos

a shitpost god

well, maybe you should find a better hobby. maybe one that doesn't involve you being a shitty person.

you need spoon feeding?

So it solves the Oracle problem with cohesivity?
>the plot thickens

They know that mate, the "LINK below ICO price" is just a shitty forced meme.
It's working for me though, been able to increase my stack a lot cheaper than I thought I was going to be able to.

This.

I'm so fucking sick of this fake FUD shit.
Thank you for making an image of this.

N00b here. Whats the easiest way to trade litecoin for link?

trade litecoin for eth, send it to EtherDelta wallet, buy LINK

>cohesive market cap

>cohesive
i was looking for you

oh shit holy fuck. YOOO...

wat

WERE RICH GUYS

and this is why you don't add etherdelta tokens to Blockfolio? People are always fucking up on that exchange and it throws you off completely.

Are you guys even trying?

t. someone who has no idea what the oracle problem is.