LAST CALL BEFORE WE PULL THE TRIGGER

JUST WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU GONE ALL IN ON TRIGGERS?

YOU FUCKING MORON THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE
IN ONE FUCKING HOUR WE ARE LEAVING THIS PLANET AND AIMING AT PLUTO

EVERY CRYPTOGROUP AND EXPERT IS CALLING FOR 90K BEFORE MONDAY

THIS IS THE 300% GAINS YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

DON'T FUCKING MISS THIS TRAIN YOU MORON

Other urls found in this thread:

blocksafefoundation.com/Blocksafe_update.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All my money is in BAT Thanks /biz

JUST

TRIG MY SHIT UP

LAST DIP BOYS

90K THIS WEEKEND!!!

Hello Trig coin developer.

Hello guy with a 30% increased folio in the last hours

I think you meant that

and be sure to put a 0 to the right 2 days from now

I don't think you can get anyone to buy this coin anymore. There were always warnings about this coin in previous trig threads. Threads die really quick once someone posts the flaw with this coin to.

hahahahahha get a load of this guy

this coin is going to double its price in the next days, screencap this

The lead dev massively shill this coin to no end. They constantly post "pump posts" and then retweet other people's pump posts on twitter. They post things and "ideas" that aren't even related to what they are doing to hype themselves up. They then post random "partnerships" that nobody has heard from or never even happened. In fact, most of the plans they have haven't even happened yet. They also burned 70 million coins THAT weren't even in circulation. Their whitepapers look like some refridgerator to-do-list. There is not even much info on the science behind it and how it is all going to even work. A lot of people here bought in at around 22 cents and then sold at around 1 dollar to $1.10 at the first pump and have not bought back in. I was one of them as they made it feel really uneasy to hold. The coin is completely useless. Pic in image is the dev shilling and it wasn't even his first time saying that. If you buy now, enjoy the gains but be wary. It's being shilled now only because people bought ATH or bought in now and hope it will pump as this coin has been pumped a lot lately.

Also if you watch the coin enough. The coin always goes up anywhere from 10-30% during the day since the devs post a lot shit. Then during the night someone (or some handful of people) dumps it hard to drop it back to where it started during the day or even less.

Its def a meme and a scam, but i think they have some NRA support. Those crazy motherfuckers have money and will pump the shit out of this.

I only chase pumps when i actually believe in a project long term, so i havent bought TRIG...but im pretty sure this shit will get pumped to $5 by the end of the year

Dont currently have any bags of this butt buying some now. Green candle incoming. I love guns. Have thousands of them. Why have I never hears of this coin?

I chased the pump twice an doubled my cash on them, but I'll be real, I didn't know what I was doing, was drunk, and it was a complete accident

So, I should pick up some alcohol before trading this coin?

This coin is actually not to hard to flip. I continued to flip it a bit after I sold everything. Just take a look at the charts on bittrex, change it to 1 minute instead of the default 30 mins. The devs literally help you out to lol. Just remember not to get TOO greedy.

Bought at 36000sats. Hodl or ?

Interesting. How do the devs help you flu the coin?

Flip*

Thanks for the info. Any more info you have is greatly appreciated. The more I read about thus the more I like it. Buying another bag atm.

Im hodling and buying more.

Hodl , going to 90k

Theres all these posts about how we're all going to make it. Im beginning to realize that its all fake. Nothing has been useful enough to moon. Everything is a shit coin. TRIG included. Im balls deep in it from early but still, fuck it its not happening. Read about it and you realize its all a mirage and all BS. Chainlink was the same way. FML

Nice dip. Bought more.

Chainlink was a scam from the get go. I posted thread after thread warning g every body, but like lemmings you just all jumped over the cliff, and laughed at me as you were doing so.

This is a dip

I believe the floor is 31k~30.5k

Hold still guys

So this is the update

blocksafefoundation.com/Blocksafe_update.png

sell or buy??

nvm looks like it's dumping

Lol. A little.profit taking is not dumping.

Buy the dip.

It's like nobody wants to read my wall of text lol.

I read it and I agree with you. This Kevin Barnes is a fraud.

Now shill your coin.

Your probably one of the people who were shilling the real fraud; Chainlink.

I made profits off this shitcoin and dont own a single faggot failing shitcoin like Chainlink, lol. fuckin dumpster fire.

I dont shill coins, fyi. Enjoy your Blocksafe dumbass.

Triggered? Lol

Holy buckets user. Just bought bag strictly on entertainment value you are providing.

Big surprise it's doing nothing.

Even bigger surprise it hasn't crashed yet.

i lost some bitcoins on this just now...fucking tanked.

fuck trig. shit news, overhyped.

Only way.you lose is if.you.sell before the next moon, user. Are you new?

no just dumb and cowardly

press f my life is fucked from poor genetics

Just lose 30% of my stack coz of this shit. Lesson learnt. First rule first , always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums said.

Dump all my bag at loss. But still think that this is a good project. But just, trig aim not the chosen one.