Lmao this piece coin is such a piece of shit

Lmao this piece coin is such a piece of shit.
Can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to buy this.

>inb4 fanboys try to defend their shitcoin

fuck this fucking coin

It's an interesting idea for a platform. Keep in mind that if it does what it purports to - end to end encryption on desktop and mobile apps- it will have actual utility. I like the way the dev team handled the ico too. This is a long-term, /comfy/ wait and see.

19.5k ODN here, not selling until it's at least fifty fife funktillion

It's not even out on the exchanges yet, the fuck?

Lol why would you make a thread to FUD a random token that hasn't even launched yet?

So that weak hands sell when it launches and he can accumulate more

Have they distributed the tokens yet?

some guy got scammed 5 eth trying to buy odn in the slack from another user. devs looked into it and found that retard scammer used his personal email to sign up for slack. scammer ended up paying the odn.

say what you want but these guys have earned my trust. they didn't have to help the poor sucker out, and because of that, i'm going long on this baby.

Yup

those devs are real bros. i thought to buy in the ICOs for a quick flip at first but that episode convinced me to stay for the long haul

$10 is really possible this year. They will release IOS app for iphones in Q4. Anonymous one

I doubt it'll be Q4 of this year. I received an email from the obsidian platform listserv saying they're hiring an ios/android mobile developer. Will probably be a while but definitely worth the wait.

similarly I was retarded enough to fund directly from exchange wallet which they said explicitly NOT to do and i thought I lost all my $ but they gave me my coins anyway

wait what? how would they even know? i funded from my bittrex account no problem.

Yes, i heard that story too. RESPECT to the DEVS. Says a lot of the type of people you're dealing with. I too bought in the ICO. I shoul of bought more especially now that i know this guys are SOLID. In ODN we TRUST! "we choose to go to the moon, not because it is easy but because it is hard"

i have like 33k ODN... been making around 40-60 coins a day staking them on the desktop wallet. slack has been super active and really chill. i saw the whole 5 eth stolen thing anons above were talking about. they handled that really well.

bottom line of all the erc20 based shitty icos of late, this feels pretty good. an actual working messanger product you can go to the git and download right this second, and a big push to port it onto mobile, and continue new app development.

$2-3 soon ODN bros

A lot of people here are fucking stupid so they're trying to manipulate them.

But the people fudding before a coin even comes out onto exchanges are also fucking stupid in general.

Crypto is the easiest way to make money so naturally dumbasses flock to it.

I have 8k and I haven't staked any...

what does the wallet say for staking reward expected time, and how long have you been staking?

What was the ico price? Considering this coin if its low market cap and cheap coin. Want something I can stake and accumulate early and pray it pulls an ark.

What the fuck 40-60 a day? I have 33k and have staked 40 total over 3 days

Do u leave ur comp on all day?

Yes

I have 50k and earned like 20 since 3 days ago

Thats weird i have 40k and have staked 80 so far

i saw what they did for thelegend as well. They are real amazing devs. I will be holding for a year minimum

7 days
7 days

Yea it was pretty cool to see that work out.
I have been in the slack since the beginning and i truly believe in the team. Going long aswell.

Wait.
So the scammer used his real email to register for the slack?

Got 10k and got the reward after 4 days.
They are in 20 ODN-packs so it takes some time.

Yea. The scammer registered for the ico with his real email. He registered for the slack with the same email. I also think they found his linkedin based on that email. He got scared and gave the ODN to the buyer.

He was not a clever one . .

LMAO

so you're long a coin because their devs have morals? you deserve to be poor

This much larp and I still don't believe you.

Atleast it shows that the devs are dedicated, believe in the project and are not just interested in getting money it.

oh sweeties...

ODN is already being traded via private escrow through the slack and the devs for $0.212. that's a nice bump over ICO price. between this, and staking rewards everyday, i'm feeling pretty comfy.

nobsidians btfo

Apparently not everyone got the memo that you are supposed to FUD this shit until it hits exchanges so we can buy more at ICO or sub ICO prices.

When you see a FUD, no matter how shitty, you FUD as well or shut the fuck up.

Now delete this thread and let's start again properly.

Fucking lucky cocksucker. 19k here, I've received 20 by staking so far. Been at it since tuesday or something like that

i only have 32k i wish i bought more... hopefully weakhands will sell before it hits exchanges.... or we can great enough FUD so i can get atleast 50k

How does this thing decide how much you receive by staking?

parrot insult. next.