LINKIES BTFO

hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
>muh 100x gains
under ico now get rekt faggots

remember when an ico is this hyped it is always a failure get fucked retards!!!!

HAHAHAHA

MUH 100x
GGGGGGaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAinz

LOL. it's getting close to be worthless. Maybe I'll buy it at half ico price.

The ICO was less than half of what it is now.

t. someone who's already doubled his money

Reminder

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

at least hungry skelly is cohesive

Coordinated FUD huh? Actually went through the trouble of making a misinformation meme?

Pre-sale was 0.00032ETH. crowdsale was 0.00038ETH. it's down a bit from 2x, now 0.000559ETH

reminder that the presale was the ICO and not the crowdsale, and that pajeets on this board does not understand what "initial" means.

Wait, did people not know how much they were getting per ETH or something?

what did he mean by this?

SELL SELL SELL SELL scamcoin!

I'm partly convinced its linkers fudding to acquire more link

you mean other than what was clearly stated in the crowdsale email that was sent to everyone that was whitelisted and explicitly stated how much they'd get per ETH? Nope. nobody know, because nobody can read.

I didn't follow Link at all but this is some weird FUD. Anyone who knew what they'd be getting in return for what they sent would know the ICO price

this fucking guy...

literal fake news lol

DYOR Do your own research, these nolinks are now posting fake prices

It's a strange world these days

Take me back to May

How many LINKS for a masternode?

What the fud lol

The least you could have done is make the font match up with the original and correct one BAKA.

lol nice photoshop, enjoy your bags retard

if you want some LINK you don't have to FUD so terribly, just ask.

What do the LINK shillers expect it to peak at?

legit curious

not gonna lie, former LINK bagholder here. its hilarious to watch link crash and burn. no but in all seriousness we cant let let biz get their hands on a chainlink node.

At the very least 250k sats
I wouldn't think it will go past 600k.

I've been in this game for a while now (2013)

dude that is so deluded. lol

Infiltration confirmed

We aren't fucking selling for 50% profits. Get fucked.

so, sats are 1 cent right?

so, $2500?
seems like bs

sats are 1 cent? good god you are a newfag

ok nevermind, realized its 0.00000001 BTC, not 1 cent

so, $9

that would be 59x gains, which still seems ridiculous

It's always surprising to see this kind of shit.

>so, sats are 1 cent right?
How can you call someones opinion ridiculous after your statement?
You clearly lack the capacity of thinking.

im sorry i didnt learn your useless meme code guyz :(

can yous ever forgive me?

No. You are exiled to reddit for the rest of your days.

Hey guys my buy order FINALLY completed we can wrap this one up now, I’m done fudding

Just tell me your reasoning how you come to this conclusion?
I really want to understand it.

Nice just bought 4.315k.

>Please delete this tweet

I tried to warn you linkiefriends...
Ethereum based ICOs gotta be taken with a grain of salt, you're two months late for the "all ICOs go 10x" phase, this ponzi scheme is getting stale.

i remembered someone saying Bitcoins were around 1 cent when satoshi launched btc, so i assumed thats what it was

You are NOT going to make it. (unless you buy a thick bag of LINK right now)

LINK can suck my balls

if it had any potential it wouldn't need so much hype to compensate for actual technology

no dude.

when btc first came out it was

Only makes me want to buy more. Get in as low as you can FUDers. :^)

you're one hundred percent set up to never be successful with crypto currency.

skippitybop
;)

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

real price was 1 eth per LINK

I still wouldn't buy coins that start as icos even if they were under original price. Every single btc was mined. Every ico coin is printed like fiat. Most of them are worthless.

Dude went from neet autist to billionaire autist overnight.
He has no concept of money.

The takeaway here is simply that oracles are awesome.

i have 80k link. but look. I watched that youtube video of sergey talking in SF. And honestly it sucked. watch the end with him answering questions, he couldnt answer a single one. he sounded like a dumbass actually. It just seems like we're all following sci fi losers into these coins. Hope im wrong but shit, it just wasnt good

i have 1.2m link. but look. I watched that youtube video of sergey talking in SF. And honestly it sucked. watch the end with him answering questions, he couldnt answer a single one. he sounded like a dumbass actually. It just seems like we're all following sci fi losers into these coins. Hope im wrong but shit, it just wasnt good

For a lot of people, the price was actually 0.00032 ETH.

The fud the coin you hold meme has lost its power. You're overdoing it. At least make it believable.

i have 10.4m link. but look. I watched that youtube video of sergey talking in SF. And honestly it sucked. watch the end with him answering questions, he couldnt answer a single one. he sounded like a dumbass actually. It just seems like we're all following sci fi losers into these coins. Hope im wrong but shit, it just wasnt good

Mercator.com/exchange/LINK/ETH Shit Volume... How should this explode in bigger Exchange. The Hype is ended by money skelly

>Shit Volume...
... on Mercator.

Yeah man I'm actually Sergey but I decided to sell all my coins and abandon the project after Vitaliks tweet

What is the current price of LINK? Shitdelta is not loading shit

Old Shit. 18 ETH buy Orders. 15 are from me. Ich believe in the FOMO and tue fudder here will Pump it hard.

Sure bro.

I don't understand this. I know that people FUD to buy cheap tokens but I don't understand why people do it on Veeky Forums. Sure, people here are stupid, but people here are also mostly either nocoiner or hold very little. You're not gonna be making an actual difference by posting anything on here, so all you're really doing is shitting up the board with bullshit and spam. If you need proof that Veeky Forums can't do shit, look no further than iota. There have been a tonne of other cases where people have tried to FUD on here and every single time has been a waste. And if you're going to argue that you're not FUDing and you just hate the coin then that's even more pathetic. At least you had a reason and something to gain from wasting your time, but if you're just fudding because you hate a coin then you're wasting precious time that you could've used on a million other things.
So can anyone give me any reason why anyone would want to FUD on Veeky Forums rather than bitcointalk or Reddit?
Btw this isn't just about this coin it's about every coin thats been fudded this hard

>>I don't understand this. I know that people sharpie to get cheap tokens but I don't understand why people do it on Veeky Forums. Sure, people here are stupid, but people here are also mostly either nocoiner or hold very little. You're not gonna be making an actual difference by posting anything on here, so all you're really doing is shitting up the board with bullshit and spam. If you need proof that Veeky Forums can't do shit, look no further than iota. There have been a tonne of other cases where people have tried to FUD on here and every single time has been a waste. And if you're going to argue that you're not FUDing and you just hate the coin then that's even more pathetic. At least you had a reason and something to gain from wasting your time, but if you're just fudding because you hate a coin then you're wasting precious time that you could've used on a million other things.
>So can anyone give me any reason why anyone would want to FUD on Veeky Forums rather than bitcointalk or Reddit?
>Btw this isn't just about this coin it's about every coin thats been fudded this hard

lol what a noob, cant even calculate
you WONT get my LINKs, deluded noLINK

you're right op. nobody like this coin because of the fucked up ico. i may sell now.
SYKE!

>devs purposely miss out on 12 million bucks just to keep things fair
>"""fucked up"""

Inform yourself pls.

>mfw literally editing a token logo on ms paint and typing "ico price was this much" underneath it seems credible enough to people.

Might as well bury myself with my LINKs.

Lol you niggers were so hyped about this, smart money dumped there bags after ICO for 15% ROI

Once price goes to about 7 cents I will start accumulating, basically when all the pajeet/retard money is out of the project.

your gonna miss the initial wave friend, but you'll still get a times 5

>smart money dumping before SIBOS
>smart money dumping at all in the coming 5 years
lol

Woke up to this tanking what the fuck!

Vitalik.

>tfw your too intelligent to be shilled into buying a shitcoin on Veeky Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I guess I'm smarter than the smart money cos I dumped half at 130% ROI.

buy wtc.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH satoshis still aren't up to 1 cent you braindead fuckin idiot, 1 cent satoshis means 1 million dollar bitcoins, jesus christ how the fuck could you be this incredibly fucking stupid?

This is actually a good sign folks, we're gonna need the double digit IQ stupid money to start moving into crypto at some point to keep the ball rolling

do you have any idea how sats even work? just buy chainlink you fucking idiot

Reading comprehension.

another double digit IQ moron

lmao look another one! they just keep coming! keep it coming you salty fuckin morons lmao

WTC is a 3-6 day stretch pump and dump coin.

Right now it's back up 20%+ and it would be dumb to buy.

Haha, you're the idiot here.

>1 satoshi = $0.0000376773
>he thought 1 sat = 1 cent
>I pointed out how hilariously stupid that is
>I'm the dumb one

Actually buddy, sorry, but I have news for ya that your inept brain so skilled at skirting cognitive dissonance will refuse to accept - you're a double digit IQ mongoloid, consider suicide or AT THE VERY LEAST castration

oh wait, you're an incel, that last part is irrelevant LMAO

You failed to understand the sentence. You're the idiot: He never said 1 satoshi = 1 cent, he said 1BTC=1cent when sathoshi (nakamoto) launched Bitcoin, ie. 1BTC=1cent when the genesis block was mined.

I like how my fud thread i made just so my buyorder at 0.000481 would hit is still going strong 1 day later.

Guys if we keep this up we might actually get to buy even more at ico price, SHAKE THE WEAK HANDS MAKE THEM DROP, we need to take advantage of this shit while we are limited to only etherdelta.

lol it's like 0.00046 right now. pretty pathetic, deluded LINKies

people cant do maths yet decide to trade crypto 1/2600 = 0.00038461... (most recent sale)

lolololololololololol.. stop your math hoax

this is below ico already 2x fucking ffs

fake math

This is just like all the other ICOs 0x, IXT, MANA, DNT .... they all spike when tokens are released like this went up 2x yesterday, then slowly and steadily die down close to ICO or below ICO prices. Now, dont tell me the other did not have a working product or stuff like that, 0x had a working product and so did DNT, go look at those charts and save yourself some ETH by selling your ICO tokens now

stop fighting now compadre..
We tryed, we failed
I bought in just now, so you should too before it is too late
We are going to the Moon in just

oh wow m8, you have such strong influence
it's as if you are vitalik buterin himself

Just had my team of Financial Analysts run some comparables analysis on LINK. Haven't had time to analyze the data yet, but here's the raw output of their research.

I am hating participating in ICOs now. Unless you sell immediately, it seems all of them just fall off and go nowhere, including this one

Here's my final piece of analytics.

I've analyzed the gains of ALL coins vs LINK. You might find this interesting

im a linker. got 15k. but hate to say it. I dont really believe in this anymore. not after watching that shitty youtube video from sergey. sounded autistic at best. He better pull it together for sibos