$ELIX

We told you biz, buy $ELIX low, but don't worry you still have time to board our rocket ship to the moon.

It was under 350 sats less than 24 hours ago. We already 2x - we gon go for 100x boys, strap in.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io/market/ELIX/BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On EtherDelta now.

Why bother with that site when you have

coinexchange.io/market/ELIX/BTC

You can sometimes arbitrage trade with EtherDelta since no one wants to use it :D, that's why you'd skip out an coinexchange also ED your funds are probably safer.

goddamn CoinExchange, I am never using you again after this. Been waiting on my deposit to confirm for the last two hours. REEEEEEEEEE

use LTC next time

holy shit niggas, this is it!

You know... that is actually a very good idea. I'll be sure to do that next time.

Keep pumping faggots, I need some new shoes

LTC is extremely useful on lower mkt cap exchanges. You should always have some spare lying around in case you're in a hurry

OP is on coinexchange shilling this shit so hard

Up 100% and telling people perfect time to buy

Its a shitcoin P & D

I swear to fucking god.

I just cannot fathom how poor all you faggots are. I see 2 threads on $ELIX so I say to myself, maybe I'll check this out.

so I look on ED and coinexchange, and the 24hr volume of this piece of shit is not even clearing what it would take for 1 month of rent for a downtown apartment.

and there's almost zero sellers. all you ELIX shills are pieces of shit amongst pieces of shit and I hope you lose everything, which unfortunately is probably only a few hundred dollars.

>there's almost zero sellers

Are u drunk?

No one's selling on etherdelta right now except for 0.0088 eth/elix.

it's ok to be bitter for missing out at 3x gains as long as you admit it

are you a literal down syndrome retard

99% of the volume is on coinexchange...

When are you guys selling? I don't want to be left holding bags.

in the morning pacific time

you have no idea how liquidity works don't you. if you want to make money, you need to be able to buy, and sell. I usually drop at least $1k on even the dumbest of shitcoins, but if I did that here, the price would literally skyrocket and I would never be able to exit my position, and I would get burned in the inevitable correction. do yourself a favor and sell while you still have the gains, if you can get your orders filled that is.

bro its going to another change soon

Can I have some BTC so I can get in the train Veeky Forums ?
plsss

15qYujBQ9T1mpaBMEAPzWVvg5hi8Xvjy8B

Did that but no one buying LTC. Don't wanna sell at a loss for BTC.

bittrex next week

>bittrex
nice meme