Moon mission in progress

"So where were you when Elix took off?"

How much btc to be relieved from Joo loans?

1btc gives you about 200k

200k should get you all 4 lambo tires with rims by tomorrow.
an entire fleet of lambos in 3-4months

does the dev speak perfect english?

Do people not realize it went from 500 to 1k sats in the course of an hour

The first train almost everyone missed was bitcoin, next ethereum, more trains are leaving and if you can't recognize them the chances of catching one become infinitesimally smaller, and you're going to be stuck in wage slavery forever

Yes and he is a white american. no joke.

i have only 110k. i likely wont make it.

i really have to ask, being a fucking noob at this shit and only having 4150 elix, first, am i gonna make it with only this much elix? and second do u really see this being a next ethereum?

And it's at 2k sats now...damn

How high do you predict this is going to go?

wait you aren't kidding, the fuck is going on

this little fucker is getting pumped hard

I say 5k sats

Yes.

Do you guys realize that if this coin goes 50x, it will still only have a $6 million dollar market cap?

fifty trillion fucking pillion

What does this mean to an idiot?

It means buy right now because current market cap is like 500k

It means you should buy the fuck now.

This thing is unironically going to be $1, or almost 30x what it is now, very soon.

ELIX is just a chill coin. it's a coin you invest a couple hundred in because you believe in the devs. it had no ICO.

I'm the guy above who's all in at .00001400 so no worries there boys!

if this is true, why would anyone sell to these people buying?

im gonna watch from the sidelines, lets see how high it goes.

FUCK YOU PAJEETS I'VE BEEN DUMPED!!!!

because fags can't wait more than a few hours before getting weak handed and selling at a loss.

you sound sad about that

why are you sad about it if this coin is actually good?
CHECKMATE

everyone sell!

I'm sad that there are people this stupid in crypto because after doing a terrible job at investing, they'll proceed to talk to everyone about it and how it's a "scam" to make people lose their hard earned money.

Go

Back

To

Reddit

You

Fucking

Cuck

Whale here. What does this shitcoin do? Redpill me and if it sounds interesting I'll study it myself and invest heavy within the next hour

I was loading up on Walton to ensure that children of my children of my children will never have to know what it feels like to work.

Fuck off. If you were a whale, you sure as shit wouldn't get your info from Veeky Forums lol

Veeky Forums has millions lol are you serios?

How much ELIX y'all niggas got?

30k here and hodling comfy. Gainz been very, very nice so far

Biz has a huge capital. Your an idiot. It can move millions in seconds, close to billions if everyones on the same page.

Nigga suck my dick

millions of satoshis, indeed.

You severely underestimate how many people lurk here.

Is there a way we can find out how many unique users we have?

I don't underestimate that. Just that part where you said "Biz can move millions, close to billions if everyone's on the same page".

Sure, by that way of thinking, we could basically destroy every single coin below top 5 if we wanted lol.

Biz is never on the same page. But why do you think so many people are scared of this cesspool? Biz has destroyed coins before, inadvertently. Biz can start a bear run or a bull run as well on any coin. The power biz holds is incredible, and terrifying. Especially when you consider a grand sum of the people here are idiots who tend to put their entire life savings into crypto and panic. Not that I'm complaining.