MERCURY is almost here, to be released on 10-6

BAT will at least double.

How can you not own this right now?

Why do you like to be poor?

Its priced in faggot. Do you not think everyone and their mom has BAT?

my mom is a lesbian

does it solve the oracle problem?

>priced in
>hasn't significantly moved in price in months.

Events from 30 years from now are priced in

Could you please stop shilling this shit every 30 minutes?

Shoild I swap my okcash bags for this? I'm down like 40% on it and my hands are getting weak

>selling at a loss

Well BAT will not decrease in price when Mercury comes out thats for sure. I don't see any reason why it would not move up. This is big.

1,000,000+ Brave users get a friendly button asking if they want to buy BAT? You better believe it's big.

Best guild in crypto

I updated my Brave browser today. At the beginning of the summer it was slow, unstable, basically shit but I am extremely impressed with the progress they've made since June.

If you haven't given it a try yet, definitely do. Switch that default search engine to duckduckgo and it's my new default browser.

Seems news pumps start two or 3 days prior so I'll probably buy in October 2nd or 3rd.

>guild
hahahahahahaha

Wait, you get 50 for free with the browser?

This was from a dev's twitter. I dont know about free BAT. If you do they'd be on the 'use em or lose em' rule the devs talked about and come from the user growth pool (already in the marketshare)

How can they make it so the user can't sell it? I guess they bonus BAT doesn't actually get deposited in your wallet?

Desktop still needs work, no custom plugins and I can't make the background dark (automatic no in my book). The mobile browser is incredible though, easily my favorite.

Same

I guessing the 'bonus BAT' and ones earned from ads need to be distributed websites/content creators. I guess we'll get more details in 2 weeks time.

You disable withdrawals until KYC rolls around

How high will it pump?

only 7k do not buy

why is that? either way its still small gains.

ah this . id give you that tearing laughing emoji.

WTF is THAT in the fucking middle?? I aint giving him my lunch money seriously what the fuck. This shit is getting too crazy for me

thats still 40%

Yep, I'm buying 5k more BAT next week and 5k XRP ahead of the conference next month, with the fud dying down these 2 are about to explode

BAT about to move again

We're gonna make it bros

Is this bitcoin even above ICO price?

it's so bad no one even notices the chinese dude with pink hair

BAT has the best memes, tied with DGB.

what is BAT and why should I buy it? got 1 BTC ready

A Browser (very similar to chrome) that will pay you for watching ads, basically. Also you'll be able to donate/pay websites you like or something like that, in order to support them, if you want to.

It has a bright future desu, I got 5K BAT, almost all in. I'm kinda poor so I hope it eventually moons hard.

The browser is called Brave btw, available for both your smartphone and laptop.

Can't you run chrome extensions on Brave?

Would love it if they work out chrome and ff extensions, noscript is for gods.