ELIX

GET IN HERE EASIEST 100X.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-mobile-app-lending-for-the-masses-486587d5ba7b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Citation needed

Get in faggots! This is like NEO but better!!!!!!

pump is over niggers

LOL I DUMPED AND SOMEONE SOLD TO MY ORDER LOL OMG PANICK SELLERS IM LOVING THIS

lol I sold and then rebought and tripled my position. Next pump will be huge.

buy the dip nigga

I keep typing it into bittrex ready to buy 100k but it doesn't seem to come up? Site bugged? Plz send help, will pay in btc, can't miss this opportunity.

medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-mobile-app-lending-for-the-masses-486587d5ba7b

if something seems to good to be true, it probably is PnD dont be stupid biz falling for " "moon" promises or 10x the moment u buy in u fucked

the coordinated shilling is a RED FLAG

thats just it, there was no coordinated shilling. the only discord group is the elix official and theirs nothing really going on in there. people have been holding this coin for months waiting for stuff to happen. They are just excited..

New blogpost from them on the lending service they are creating, this seems like the real deal: medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-mobile-app-lending-for-the-masses-486587d5ba7b

what was ico price of this? and when product will be ready?

The concept of this coin is interesting actually. Allows people to mine coins at a decent rate without the use of expensive mining equipment.

Only the fresh krill don't know this already, there's only pne way they'll learn.

there was no ico. it was TME airdrop, than TME coin had a bug which caused it to be dropped from another exchange because it was fucking with their automated deposit/withdrawal systems. So the dev fixed the coin and relabeled and converted to elix. Most of the airdrops were lost or never converted. That's why the coin cap is so low. There was a small genesis auction but it only raised like 3-4 eth

So its like the console gaming of cryptocurrency

its a unique coin, no others like it right now.

What exactly does it do though? Can someone explain what makes this unique please?

Too long to explain here, read the ann thread, very first page.

So how distribution works? How maany whales? Is there any richlist?

Ok guess im getting 100x

Link me the white paper boys (whale is checking the water)

So I wanna buy, but no one is buying, what do? Got my buy order up and all, whats with all this hype.

loooooooooooooool
it just got listed. this is the new floor my dude.

Where buy from?
Lowest buy on ED is 0.0005

if its over its the worst pump of all time

this has the potential to be /ourcoin/ take the opportunity to hype it on social media.
this week we have huge blockchain and fintech conference in london.

saltlending is there, we can get ELIX a halo effect purely of it being kind of similar. if we create a big enough tweet storm.