Meanwhile, on bizarro Veeky Forums

meanwhile, on bizarro Veeky Forums...

Buy low sell high

dgb made me rich guys, what will i do with all this newfound wealth?

fiat is the future, blockchain is a scam

I'm happy.

im so glad those coinfags stay in their containment thread

OMG mooning! partnership with NEO confirmed! we did it, guys!

Just bought 100k worth of SPY.

just sold .001 bitbean for that new lambo feels great guys!

Chainlink is literally below ICO price!

Altcoins...

/thread

Containment board for all the food truck retards NOW

Spent all my BAT on a 20 million dollar Yacht that got rekt buy a hurricane bros time to end it all

Sell bitbean

I regret my Ark purchase

my wife doesn't want to live off my gains, she wants to make her own way

>Hey guys, I'm wondering if it's possible to turn a hi-fi speaker manufacturing business profitable in, oooh say 3 years. I understand maybe I'm being a bit impatient.

>We live in an area with a lot of hipsters who play on vinyl and we've researched that there is a demand for this kind of product. A friend of mine is a carpenter and we've decided that if he can get about 30% equity he'll work for deferred salary. I think this is best since it motivates him to stay in the business.

>I'm worried about losing his friendship if the business goes sour, but also how he'll make ends meet if he's on deferred salary until we turn a profit. He says it's okay since I'll be fronting the start up capital

>I'm putting my own capital and my electrical expertise into this to buy the parts.

>We are still trying to think of a marketing and distribution strategy, although a local record store has shown interest we think something like demonstration events and selling at local markets might give us the visibility while also alerting customers to the quality. However we figure out first batch of speakers will sell because we've already got phone numbers of interested buyers

kek. I saw that thread.

Muh sides

>So I was wondering how much money a potential girlfriend should earn if you stay with her. I've been a sugar baby for a while to some smoking hot models but there's a sense of emptiness that comes from it because I feel like a gigolo, a whore.
>The only consolation I have is my Lambo, bought with my semen and pink box tongue punching
>But I've recently met this girl who's quite cute, doesn't earn much money and actually likes the fact that I'm not a white-collar guy. However I've become accustomed to a certain lifestyle and wonder if I should give that up and make way for love

Please don't buy my bags, there's nothing backing them, and they'll probably depreciate in value forever.

Bancor is literally stoppable

FPBP

Also checked.

kek

SIGT is a listed on Bittrex. Everybody agrees that its the next best coin behind Espers on Yobit.

Where my value investing bros at

Slow and steady wins the race

>Hi Veeky Forums, Daily Tax Efficiency Thread here.
>Useful Resources
>Tax Structures
>Tax Reduction fuels Job Creation

BANCOR TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Thank god I saw the potential right away

It was obvious that Litecoin wouldn't grow compared to BTC/Monero/etc.

BTC isn't king

I'm glad I decided to not be greedy and sell my modest gains before the crash

buy the rumor, buy the news, buy the ferrari, buy mars, buy Veeky Forums, buy you this pen, buy chinas obviously honest statements, buy out jamie dimon, buy your wife shit against her will

and sell your property and the food truck

liquidity is for LOSERS

looking forward to not seeing any of you fucks on phobos

just bought 200 kilograms of silver

I'm going to get a job and make some money

bought some dope.
doing well so far.

Silver is shit tier. Enjoy losing your money

Nice! just bought 100 kg

Think Bitbean will drop sub 10k again? I missed the last dip because I had to cash all my crypto out to pay my taxes.

kek

this happened me for real