Where muh ARKies at?

post yfw one year from now

The whale is done accumulating?

just went all in, feels good man, chart curving up. neiss vibes.

if i buy ark can i stake it? how many coins do i need to buy to start staking?

whats the return on that?

I was told to join biz_classic delegate, but had a horrible experience in their discord.

what happened in the discord, user

lol... fuck that then. fuck trying to coordinate anything with biz

You can stake at any number, though at the low end you'll have to build up 1.1 ARK before you'll get a payout. classicdelegate.biz/calculator will tell you how much your stack will yield

Nothing, it was comfy, too comfy, know what I mean? Got that slow creep feeling that someone was in the room with me.

>Using this as my steam avatar.

Time to let everyone know. All in with 4k ark.

It's about to dump. lol.

>classicdelegate.biz/calculator
thanks user

Dunno but he lowered his sell wall at least to 24 btc instead of 145.

>bought in at 15K sat when btc was barely 3k
>already did 10x
>tfw

the guys that run the delegate have been doing excellent work though

How do I start buying ARK?

how much will each Ark be worth in 2019 my dudes

Think of 40-60 bucks

Bittrex, buy with BTC

How is ARK supposed to moon when it will never get mainstream adoption? Serious question. I can see it making moderate gains but nothing major.

Why wouldn't it get mainstream adoption? That's their main goal.

Also going to mention they are always holding AMA in their slack with other crypto groups. They are definitely building partnerships to get their name out there. Believe in ARK.

am in space

On another note it seems Mr. 145 BTC man split his sell orders. I guess he was thinking this way people well be more interested in placing buy orders.

It may get mainstream within the cryptosphere, but in what universe do you see a normie using ARK? It's hard enough to explain bitcoin to people.

There were a lot of people who had no clue how the internet worked, or computers for that matter. It's going to be like that.

ARK's wallet is the sexiest wallet on the market rn. Most user friendly wallet I've ever used by far. The GUI even looks damn cool. They know what normies like.

contactless payment technology.

Agreed. I put a nice wallpaper on mine. Great GUI.

Return is like 10%/year

Is anyone playing the dips with the whale?

Only a goldfish can get away with picking the scraps from a shark's teeth. If you get too big you become the meal.

So what's the dump range today?

What a weird looking dude.

PUNY MORTAL

He's not cool, you shouldn't post that. He's a slimy rat not at all alpha or funny, he has literally no redeeming features.

>4k
nice. im trying for 1000 before i get comfy. currently at 130.

i sold this coin like 4 months ago at 0.0002

feels bad man

LAST CHANCE PUNY MORTALS

Pass on your ponzi some faggot out there has a unlimited supply

ARK's tech will replace expensive data centers across the world
y'all faggots ain't seen nothing yet

I missed the Ark train... is it still good to buy in? I don't wanna miss out... AGAIN

This week is the last time you'll see it below $5 an Ark

yeah, 85ksats is still cheap
get at least 500

>a coin made by a bunch of idiots is going to outcompete Money Skeleton projects and serious networktokens
honestly does anyone REALLY believe this fucking project is going to win a major share of the space?

How? literally how could you believe that? Are you completely ignorant of every other project in this space?

This is obviously a shitcoin. I don't even feel the need to prove it. Just look up any other networktoken.

>supporting decentralised financial systems by blindly following one anorexic gay canadian/russian.

Really makes your head itch.

yes because ARK is more than ETH
ETH counts on scams to provide basic services instead of being scams
ARK counts on devs to provide added value on top of upcoming native basic services

>supporting retards instead of a genius who is already distancing himself from his own projects just to maintain decentralization

>ETH counts on scams to provide basic services instead of being scams
>ARK counts on devs to provide added value on top of upcoming native basic services
ARKies, ladies and gentlemen

>ARKies
it's the fucking roadmap and the entire point of the platform, you illiterate ignorant shill

75k ARK here, gonna be an even richer little pugger come next year!

>a genius who is already distancing himself from his own projects just to maintain decentralization

>to maintain decentralization

or

>to get as far away from the nuclear shitstorm that will erupt when people realise how worthless OMG and ETH are.

>tfw forgot to buy back

Mfw I sold all my ark at 61k sats a day before it boomed.

Reading that made my stomach turn.

Bought at 16, sold at 23, its 87 now

I mean, I only sold my "trading ARK" lot but still.

I would like to know who else bought the dip

I sold the dip.