This is Europe conquered by the Nazis in New Order...

This is Europe conquered by the Nazis in New Order. It's interesting that the greeks and swedes kept their independence as well as fucking Iceland of all places.

The UK proper was overrun but my assumption is that British holdouts could have fought from Iceland perhaps coming to exist in a similar situation to Taiwan and China today.

Other urls found in this thread:

wolfenstein.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Newspapers_(The_New_Order)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh shit, sorry meant to post on /v/

Sweden was neutral, so why bother attacking?
Iceland doesn't even have an army, so why bother attacking?

What a retarded map. But then again, it's a fucking video game so who cares.

I doubt Nazi would leave Sardinia alone since They occupied it in WW2, They had a fort on the hill near my town

I'm not too familiar with the lore of wolfenstein but maybe greece had already been liberated when germany won and it was just part of the peace treaty. same with sicily and north africa.

Well thats a pretty gay map, you'd think Mosley, Franco, and Mussolini would still be around.

Is the conceit of this alternative history that Hitler never betrayed Stalin?

The borders are based on modern day ones, they just filled in a few middle countries.

Germany wouldn't own the whole Ukraine

They took moscow with robot wunderwaffe in 45, the only info I can recall just says the soviet people turned on stalin and he went into hiding

Iiberated by who?
They control murrica in this game.

they nuked NYC and the US surrendered without a battle on the homefront

wolfenstein.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Newspapers_(The_New_Order)

Pretty sure all the greyed out areas are just those that haven't been fully integrated, since the game makes clear the Chinese and Japanese were forcibly integrated into the German super state and that the Krauts control the entire planet.

>the Chinese and Japanese were forcibly integrated

At that point could you even call it a German state anymore. And the Nazis were famously ok with integrating with other races.

Are they still Germans? You didn't make that clear.

>modern Croatian-Bosnian-Serb border instead of the NDH borders
>some random village in Lika is apparently as important as London and Berlin

Its an american wankfest to inflate the foe as much as possible so it doesnt matter.

It takes decades to reach Sardinia

>wankfest
Wolfenstein has always been an intentionally stupid and ridiculous vision of Nazi Germany though, mecha fucking Hitler

>if the Nazis won we'd have robots and landed on the moon by 1951
Alright that settles it, fuck every single other ideology, fuck all other countries in history. The Nazis were the last hope of humanity.

I didn't play Wolfenstein, can someone explain Norway?

of course im not saying it isnt a good follow up to the original game, albeit its a bit more serious as the story got expanded as is to be expected from such a bombastic project.
Now I can still call it a wankfest though, as this is so over the top it looks like a very distinct way of that contemporary civlisation to process its victories and history. I try finding examples from other countries to use history like that in a mainstream way but its hard.

I know its supposed to be over the top,but i find the idea that the nazis just betrayed all their allies and took over the whole world a bit lazy.i can buy western and eastern europe aswell as occupying the US,or part of it like in man in the high castle,but it would also have been prett fun to fight the other axis countries,especially japan.