WHAT TO BUY

Hey Veeky Forums i have like 0.6 btc to invest and I'm thinking about OMG/QTUM/ARK.
What would you buy, shill me your bags!

OMG, MANA and ELIX!

nice oc

post your address i will give you 0.5btc

Kek'd

You fucking stay in BTC, dumbshit

That isn't OC.

1Knogrs3tQTBucTEZDx8WhDPmM1fKCRCyB

>X-D

Buy ELIX right now user it is going to 1$ within a month

Why ELIX? Shill it atleast a little.

NEO , QTUM , OMG
More NEO than QTUM
(can go for Ripple, but its a very long time investment)

Neo elix and sys

Nua and cloak

Invest in NEO if you like gambling because it has no use since ICOs are banned in China.

wow this was lazy even by neo fudder standards

ICOs are banned in China, fuckface.
NEO has no purpose that justifies a $1b marketcap.

these brainless motherfuckers want to shill their scammy bags.

invest in all three. qtum is mid term hold

ELIX

Elix 10x in 7 days mark my words

elix and hold for a month

>mfw retards on Veeky Forums don't actually know what NEO is used for

durrrrrrrr No ICO's in china hurrrr
If you'd actually look beyond Biz for info on neo you'd see that was only a small fraction of what they were doing.

You're not thinking hard enough. Buy wtc.

pls buy qtum. force the whale to send us on a rocketship

I hate to shill because I like tech, I like good ideas and a solid project with verifable results. Elix is that project. I believe in their dream of creating a lending platform that rewards both lender and borrower.

OMG is surely a nice choice. Etherum is also pretty solid, but we are in a bullish market so a lot of good coins are undervalued right now: I would suggest small coins like 2give, Stratis, QTUM. I wouldn't bother with NEO and ARK desu

fuck you ark is great
>inb4 stuttering pothead devs

wtf is 2give?

www.tellawallet.com

dirt cheap, very low supply (7M) and real world applications and innovative tech. Also 167k volume only after 3 days on a real exchange. I would buy at least a few hundreds. Mooning for sure in the next few months.

ps: low volume + low price + new coin = recipe for gains.

>fuck you ark is great
>>inb4 stuttering pothead devs
It's literally the definition of a shitcoin. The devs are idiots, and the coin is made of heavy bags of idiots from Veeky Forums. Also, I don't see it going up in value anytime soon, it's already too high as it is
>wtf is 2give?
Small coin, but it has a nice shared network with a 5% interests on holders and social coins are gaining quite a lot of traction after money skel's tweets

nice just went all in on ark

(You)
Have fun losing all your money then

>Have one chinese ICO on their platform that isn't available to Chinese with no other ICO on the horizon
>Hongfei himself has said the focus will be on lawchain, not neo, due to ICO ban

Dead coin is dead.

>he's giving his money to this man
Don't be an idiot and buy smart coins: