Holy shit VCs are heavily invested in Chainlink! BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfJiRsYpgyc
youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BEST ICO 2017, NUFF SAID

obvious counterfud to Bitaliks comments by a vested interest . riperoni linkies

Bump!

Golden age of ICOs ended in the first half of the year but there has been and still are chances under the radar, unless you're talking about actual utility which is entirely irrelevant right now and not what you should be focusing on at all

Yeah everyone knows, let's wait for SIBOs.

who/what is VCs?

Venture Capitalists aka investors with millions of dollars to fund a start up.

I guess they will try anything to improve its reputation when link is the worst performing cryptocurrency in the last 24 hours.

The article was from 20th, they're re-posting it in hopes to pump the price of the coin

haha linkies btfo

>babbies first ico
>sees they paid off a facebook toaster coder to advise
>buy buy buy

can someone sell me links under 0.0007, can't wait for a real exchange and etherdelta is cancer

Dumb pinko runts like you piss me off.

Back in my day we didn't sympathize with no VC. Nah we see a VC in Nam and we light that ridge up with napalm. Have ourselves a nice ol' gook barbecue.

You kids ain't got no respect these days. How about you come back here when you learn something bout duty or honor? Huh. How bout you come back here after your positon has got shelled for three days an the hill you try climbing up for shelter is too slick with the blood of your fallen brothers to climb.

No. I don't give a shit about your zipperheads. So why don't you take your slant ass out of here and swallow one of them bouncing betties you love so much.

facebooks HEAD OF ENGINEERING is advising CHAINLINK, they have a working product and
partnerships with CORNELL, GARTNER, SWIFT, presenting at SIBOS in Oct
noLINKS mad they couldnt get into ICO, keep FUDing and stay POOR faggit

thanks user

This project obviously has insane potential and the team is already playing with the big boys of finance.

Leads me to believe that Money skeleton might be ... jealous? Either jealous because he isn't the one designing oracles for smart contract ( oracles will make smartcontracts mainstream, trust me on that) or jealous because he simply has beef with sergey?

We never had money skely talk about other projects market cap, if anything he should talk about Omisego's 1B market cap for a company that has no product YET, not even a testnet.

This and the "sell your neos" episode remind me that at the end of the day, Vitalik is still a russian with a russian dad, which implies more interest in money than we think

t. Russian with 100k links and 50 ETH

Is Sergey Russian too?

>sergey
>not russian

you wot m8

It will go below 0.00038 before SIBOS. Get fucked.

Honestly this looks personal between them, probably Sergey denied Vitamin's advances at some point

whatever floats your boat

VCs are invested in every non scam ICO. Do you not read crypto news?

buy equifax coin

EARLY
RETIREMENT

Just another $16m to knock off the market cap before it reaches the point at which money skelly thinks its overpriced.
This thing is hyperinflated right now.

Vitalik literally said it's not even worth $32m. Kek.

what other coins can have news like this? solid buy

for the lazy kids who can't be fucked watching the hour long video

youtube.com/watch?v=AfJiRsYpgyc

i have 360k link. but look. I watched that youtube video of sergey talking in SF. And honestly it sucked. watch the end with him answering questions, he couldnt answer a single one. he sounded like a dumbass actually. It just seems like we're all following sci fi losers into these coins. Hope im wrong but shit, it just wasnt good
youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY

ed is great you fucking normie

you need new pasta for this video, this is not the SF video

Jesus Christ you are delusional.

Etherdelta is fucking awesome you subhuman

Piss

LINK is a BAD investment. SAD.

I hear you brother, chain LINK is a BAAAAD investment, amirite?

Yes.

nearly every crypto has been worst performing at some point in its lifespan. I might actually add to my position if it goes to my ICO price.

Incoming pump now

based on what?

Also, why hasn't this shit been added to other exchanges yet?

It's only been on the market for two fucking days

So? It has crazy volume on ED and it's just a normal ERC20 token so it's easy to add. I don't get why exchanges haven't added it yet.

>.vc
>Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
>smartcontracts is registered to cayman islands
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
this is literally SIGT 2.0

VCs poured $120 million into Juicero.

KEK