What's going on with Veeky Forums?

>Posting on Veeky Forums regularly
>Except for the Incatard and the Dominican namefag, most threads are intelligent, free of shitposting, people post reasoned arguments and post sources

>Quit for a month due to exams
>Come back

>Board is full of shitposting, hard times create strong men bullshit, no reasoned arguments, people posting bullshit and open lies, reddit memes, weeaboos, namefags, /pol/tards and tankies everywhere flooding the board and shitting all over it, not a single good thread

What the fuck happened?

Allot of /pol/ and anti /pol/ faggots have made their way here. Mix in extra autism from the /r9k/ virgins and you have the current state of /hisl

This board has always been one of the most /reddit/ boards on the site, so I don't know why you think that's new. /pol/ has been steadily increasing in numbers since the election so it makes sense that they'll only continue to grow in influence on other boards. Tankies could be due to neogaf shutting down, although I think /leftypol/ has always tried to concentrate on this board since it's closer to the center than more right-wing boards like Veeky Forums and /pol/.

Mean knowledge is decreasing drastically
This is now basically a board for self identified intellectuals, like Veeky Forums

We have wildly inconsistent mods.

>Except for the Incatard and the Dominican namefag, most threads are intelligent, free of shitposting, people post reasoned arguments and post sources

HAHAHAHAHA

>exams in October
Underageb&
Also before we had a tonne of >H>R>E shitposting, it's just this time shitposting threads make up 60% of threads not 40%

Also you forgot the Turk

Not even faggot OP but
>College midterms
Come on man

I'm 30 years old and I had college exams for my second degree. It's funny you think I'm underage.

i thought this board would just be that its still civil enough

>namefags
Fuck you, newfag

Whatcha studying?

>needless namefagging
Remove yourself

We all know who's REALLY behind this

we eternal september now

You are by definition a namefag though

I stopped posting here a while ago. I don't want to degrade myself talking to literal retards.

All of Veeky Forums is garbage oneliner drivel now because phoneposters have a collective IQ of six.

Once IPv4 exhausts itself these autists won't be able to tap de airplane icon :DDDD to ban dodge anymore.

I said
>Homosexuality isnt right because we can't judge homosexuality based on whether it is natural or not, what matters is the family unit
But we couldn't even go into this because all you did was nitpick semantics and meme post

you just did

Fuck you too user

Fuck off imposter

It's been like this for far longer than a month. Though I'd still say it's better than a lot of other boards (/v/, /g/, /asp/, for instance)

The smartphone is truly the destroyer of mankind. Before the phone, dumb people were not on the internet as much. The non-internet people became mixed with the internet people, and it's been a pleb-fest ever since.

>hard times create strong men bullshit
But is true

I miss all caps shouty Arab man actuely

He Posted more intelligent stuff then the majority of pol or leftypol fags which is quite pathetic when you think of it

>says people used to post sources
>complains about people openly lying

You're not helping your cause

excelent memes happened

/pol/niggers
/pol/niggers everywhere
Honestly, we need autistic mods

Mods should be removed. There should just be an option beside each post to report it. The morally sound majority on Veeky Forums would make good use of this idea.

>What the fuck happened?

Good times created a weak user base

Shh. Embrace the subductive, primal instincts evoked upon seeing the dark skin color of the Anatolian warrior.

Submit to your overwhelming need to obey and you shall be set free.

>reasoned arguments and sources
>this happening a month ago let alone in the entire history of this board
kek

I didn't even know this was possible

what if they use ipv6

No it's not. Also we have no mods or jannies. We always get the same threads.
>Africatard spamming his "hur y africa not develped" threads
>Weekly "women are literally worse than Hitler" thread
>Stalin did nothing wrong!
>Meme threads with Facebook shit
>Incatard now creating threads and derailing anything
>/pol/fags still posting modern politics and adding "historically speaking" /tv/ tier shit
>/leftypol/ creating anticapitalism threads which only promote shitflinging between them and ancaps
>/v/ threads
>literal threads about GoT
Let me know if I forgot something.
/v/ was always shit though.

We have jannies. Report the shitposting and they usually respond pretty quickly. It's just that they generally don't care about the state of this board, which is kinda understandable. This isn't just the problem of Veeky Forums, almost every board suffers from half-assed moderation.

>Dominigger

>What the fuck happened
People from Veeky Forums are getting board and shitposting more often, meanwhile they are blaming it on /pol/, leddit, /v/, /a/, etc as if we're going to pretend people on Veeky Forums never cross post between boards.

fpbp

>Meta on /qa/ only.
>All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

Begone weak man.

Can we all agree that /int/ is a far bigger problem than /pol/?

I want to have sex with a tranny

Number?

Assuming that you're talking about the historical games threads when it comes to /v/, it's incredibly tame and relatively informative if a little played out. It's not like you see redditors posting their epic Ulm blobs everyday or something as cancerous as the whole strong men thing going on.

Seriously, Strong Men-posting will be the Sneedposting of Veeky Forums at this rate.

Same