LINK

All fud aside, Link is very dangerously close to ico price.
>NICE FUD, it's still almost 2x the ico price!
>NICE FUD, it's still almost 2x the presale price!
>NICE FUD, it's still 1.6x the ico price!
>NICE FUD, it's still 1.4x the ico price!
>NICE FUD, it's still 1.2x the ico price!

>No one on biz is selling till dumb event X
Fuck yall, I swear everyone that wrote that selling this would be dumb sold their shit right before selling. I hate you guys so much, fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you want me to do about it?

Shill at the top of your lungs

Still hodling
Still accumulating
Buy Elix OP

I'm an idiot. I didn't take profit at 2x the ico price. What should I do, dump while I still have a profit or wait for muh 10x muh liqui muh polo?

Give this coin some good news. Skelly killed it.

MAKE IT MOON user
Seriously tho, I fucking sell while at profit. May buy back before the stupid event for under ico which will actually happen. Shit, this is not how it was supposed to be.

the weak handed have to be filtered out for this to go anywhere, dont join their ranks out of impatience. dont do yourself the disservice of dumping on frigging etherdelta, the land of historic lows

Look at 0x. It did the exact same fucking thing as Link. It won't moon anytime soon. Steady down from this point.

That means that the FUD is working kek
I hold a good amount of LINK and still FUD it because I want to see how low it can go without any news.
Besides, judging the price right now would be useless because it's still on shitty ED only. We'll know the real price once it hits an actual exchange and when we see what happens after the conference.

>look at some random coin that has nothing to do with this one
That never worked, I used to compare coins like that too when I was a coinlet

Sell

I hold low 7 figures. Not selling for crumbs. As much as I want to give credit to idiots trying to FUD and get a low price I have to acknowledge it was vitalik who caused this with his autistic comment about oracles not being worth 32m. What a dumbass thing to say. Without oracles his Ethereum is just a circle jerk for ICOs. This is the problem when you treat him like some kind of demi god, you have to live with the consequences of the stupid shit he says.

Shit initially moons on Eth. Almost always. Then fucking dives. It gets on a new exchange and dives further.

>Couple of neets shit talking on an anime board caused this situation
You wish.

im crying and i dont know what to do
i come from a poor country (nambia) and i put all my savings on chain Link after someone made a thread here saying they solved the oracel problem... i had nice coins with other coins like IOC and DGB... i am so stupid... but why so much evil in this world? i am poor, i need this money. my mom is unemployed, i once told her how much money i was making with crypto... i dont know anymore. i hope there is a god and he does something with those people... not fair.

*EtherDelta

thats not what I'm saying and doesnt change the fact it's going below ico soon.

Vitalik is right, Oracles are not a novel or difficult idea to implement

i have 360k link. but look. I watched that youtube video of sergey talking in SF. And honestly it sucked. watch the end with him answering questions, he couldnt answer a single one. he sounded like a dumbass actually. It just seems like we're all following sci fi losers into these coins. Hope im wrong but shit, it just wasnt good
youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY

I'm enjoying the shit out of watching this mother fucker burn mostly because of how cocky all of you ico faggots were toward the people that missed out. I swear you stupid nuggets will drink any fucking koolaid if you think it'll get you a lambo.

>muh oracle
>muh unironic 1000x

More like boreacle. And .7x.

>tfw I missed getting into the crowd sale at 1484 block
>bought in on ED at .0007
>now it's crashing

Awesome. I'll be honest, I'm done with ICOs and altcoins.

reminds me of blockcat tbqh, that retard poster that went from being up 350% to being down only -19%

if chain link doesnt get added to a decent exchange soon, i'll dump this load of shit, even vitalik hates it

This is still a 2000X coin minimum. Imagining retiring for life and having your children born retired because you can run a Chainlink node for SWIFT.

I come here for the electronics engineering advice myself
duh

I literally posted in every thread over the last few days warning you people to sell.

Why do I even bother? Seriously.

0.000496 on EtherDelta now. Fuck I hate myself for not selling right away. I had this exact situation with 0x, never learn a thing ffs

just buy wtc retards

Stay fucking poor your stupid piece of nigger shit.

>thats not what I'm saying and doesnt change the fact it's going below ico soon.
Lmao no it isn't.

>reminds me of blockcat tbqh
I don't think it will end up that bad. Most ICOs have a pump and dump and then go dormant. CAT just straight up died because their head dev is a complete mental defective.

0.000496 right now, constantly going lower every couple of minutes.
Ico price was 0.000384. We are very fucking close and I don't see any good news comming out in the next couple of days, do you?

It's at this point I would like to thank the shillers for spamming the ICO price yesterday so they can't deny it when it happens.

I don't get the fud with this video. I've watched it completely and answered all questions just fine (even after standing there for an hour)

this. ETH will develop its own better Oracle.

>next couple of days
This is why you will always be poor

I just sold what I initially invested in this shit. Still got 7k link left. Idgaf if this crashes to hell, It's just entertainment from now on

0.00384 was the pre-sale price, ICO was higher than that.

>HODL YOU STUPID NIGGER, IT'LL MOON 2020

you're great at trading are you? buy your eth and pray for 10% gains fucko. While Link goes further down I make money with a different crypto instead, hating on this is nothing but dumb

>I make money with a different crypto instead
So do I, nigger, my gunbot rakes in 2-4% daily. Furthermore, buying LINK now is a fucking great investment and everyone knows it

If you factor in the changing price of eth since the presale we are almost at presale prices right now. It's less than 15% above ICO.

~6MM$ volume over 3 days on ED. That's either 20% of the tokens sold above ICO, or people selling and rebuying more LINK.

>Nobody's dumping this coin

Cryptocat said I was stupid for selling at 73k.

Fuck that nigger and his dogshit calls. Should have sold my full stack, not just my cost basis.

Just goes to show that cryptocat is no better than an average user at predicting short term price movements. He can't.

Glad I listened to my gut over a namefagging user.

Thats good dude, I didn't get gunbot as I don't know if I'm able to configure it so it actually makes some % daily..
I may buy back cheaper or just be happy with the Link I've got left in case it's going anywhere. But when Kyber turns out with a 2 or 3x eight away I will sell this thing as soon as I can. Everytme an ICO does good I watch it go lower and lower till my profit is fucking tiny compared to what it used to be. Every single time I tell myself to sell right away the next time an ICO does good from the start. I rarely ever do it. Fuck bad habits man

*10-20%

You can learn how to configure gunbot from watching YouTube videos, however it is complicated

I heard of many people that eventually gave up fixing their configurations because they kept losing money and that gunbot only rly works during bullmarkets.. No clue.

It's at 0.00045 now btw.

That buy order shot my portfolio value up to £1.5bn briefly.

It won't outperform ETH.

I am so fucking deep into Chainlink and cannot Sold because i don't have my pvt key with me. Would have Sold yesterday already. Lessing learned. Never go away without your pvt key. GG WP vitalik faggot.

FUDs over lads. It's gonna start pumping now. Screenshot this

I fucking hate vitalik.

You would be surprised how mainstream biz is. On Reddit they often refer to here.

This is one of the top 5 boards at this point.

itt: linktards BTFO

This is so satisfying seeing you worms in so much pain.

The truth is, nothing is doing very well right now. Even golden children such as OMG are overall dipping from previous highs.

HAHAHAHAHAHA LINKIES IN DENIAL

THE SKELLY OF GAINS HAS SPOKEN.

remeber when he said sell ur Neo?
He's always right, link was over hyped and u won't see these x10 gains for at least a 2-3 years when it starts to be implemented IF EVER.

begone pajeet

>Wake up
>All coins making nice rebounds from low prices
>LINK sinking

You got greedy linkies, why didn't you take an easy 2x?

People taking an easy 2x is what got us into this mess

If you have long term belief in what the project will deliver why does the current price matter? Like with every coin, past and current performance is not an indication of future.

Fucking nucoiners.

Listen carefully holder. Vitalik was gentle, real talk is that LINK don't exist in the eyes of Oracle and they won't pay a potential billionaire ticket to use use it rather copying the concept and coding themselves.

yes, dump it now, you get 1.5x

else be a bagholder for another year, and regret all the time

telling from my experience, all ICOs go like this

you wont regret taking a profit now, but would feel disgusted tomorrow when it slowly creeps down below ICO price