I have been lurking here for 6 months now. I've seen a lot of coins get shilled and obviously some others get FUDded...

I have been lurking here for 6 months now. I've seen a lot of coins get shilled and obviously some others get FUDded. However I have never seen anything get so systematically get FUDded like LINK.

First off, I do own some LINK but it's really peanut money so I don't care if it bottoms out or anything. I'm just trying to find out what's going on.

I believe it is systematical, because among other reasons like direct misinformation about factual numbers such as ICO prices, you can find at least one LINK FUD thread in the first page at any moment. What gives?

Every day people come out and say they did it because they missed out on the ICO sale and wanted to get cheap coins. If this was just about that, this would have been over a long time ago, since the prices really never went too far away from at least the crowdsale levels. Everybody could have gotten in.

This really seems more than a few "salty nolinkers" trying to buy cheap. This is the kind of stuff WSJ+CNBC+FT+JPM pulls on Bitcoin on a daily basis.

So the question is, again, why? Also, is that kind of an attack happening to LINK first, or am I just a newfag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MfH1B85YyFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even Vitalik thinks it's overvalued.

I personally do it for the memes. I know the coin will moon anyway so who gives a fuck about pajeetdelta price?

Vitalik thinks eth is overvalued

That was a long time ago.
Nice meme though.

This

Discord "whales" telling their gaggle of retards to FUD it into the ground so they can buy in cheap. A good sign that it will be worth holding onto in the long run. Vitalik's tweet just amplified that.

Vitalik is critically autistic and probably doesn't even go to the store without his daddy. He doesn't understand how money works.

AHHHHHHH who gives a shit people do it for shits and giggles.
You can't expect it to moon 10x without any news when it launched like 3 days ago.
Price on ED dropped because weak hands fell for FUD but honestly I don't care about the price this soon out the game.
Just enjoy the ride and join the FUD squad, it's relaxing.

Yeah, this is a huge coordinated FUD attack on LINK, probably involving some paid FUDsters, who do nothing but FUD here all day, so the big boys can buy big time.
Just hodl, buy some more LINKs and wait for the moon friendo

>critically autistic
You have coined a phrase.

thanks, bought 100k

TL;DR

These seem to be the case I guess. Overthinking in my part. Probably because it was my first ICO and I joined just to get some experience.

>I bet they paid Vitalik for that tweet.
LMAO. LINKeks are so delusional.

I come here for the electronics engineering advice

>am I just a newfag?
well it seems like you are new to life.. you can find one thread fuding against the most mainstream character on every social network no exceptions

youtu.be/MfH1B85YyFU
Here's an actual informative vid about chainlink with Sergey, it's funny that it had just a few hundred views before the ICO (and now still < 2000). Most people don't actually seem to care about the technicalities of what they're investing in. I guess they will also fall for FUD very easily because they don't know shit.

When the creator of fucking ethereum says its not even worth $32m, you can be that people wont invest in it at $50m. The only reason it's above ICO price is that people are afraid to cut their losses and sell before the whole thing crashes.

this

the creator of ethereum also said that eth is overpriced and should be valued at around 16$

This is probably the most fudded coin in the history of biz and crypto. I know it sounds tinfoilhatty, but to think that even Vilatik is in on this fudding makes me think that at least SOME of this fud is paid and organized by some rival competition or that they have insider information about the truly disruptive potential of Chainlink.

market cap should be atleat 100 million compared to the coins above link

I just googled "Vitalik Buterin" "$16" and various combination without finding anything. Got a source?

The creator of ethereum also thinks its overvalued. Look at how this is falling towards its ICO price now, and will fall below it in a day or two.

Vitalik is GOD when he says things that will positively affect these shills, when he talks about tough facts he is suddenly labelled as autistic.

Muh ripple killer.
Muh 1000% gains.

Member when 0.0007 ETH. I member.

stay mad linkies
no one wants to buy your shitcoin bags

by a long time ago, you mean a few months.

Vitalik is an autistic neet gamer who turned into an autistic billionaire overnight. He doesn't know the first thing about value.

lol you are a fucking retard, fuck off my dear senpai

I'm scratching my head too.

This is a genuinely promising project, basically a decentralized Ripple.
Plus they have an actual business relationship with one of the most important finance organizations in existence: SWIFT.

So you have the premier finance communications company collaborating with a project that connects traditional finance and business with the blockchain and smart contracts.
In a decentralized manner.

And this is what's being targeted with fud.
Meanwhile you have much more prominent crypto devs larping about "partnerships" and spouting bullshit about "big news coming" (looking at you OMG), and they are somehow the darlings of Veeky Forums.

I can only guess that there's so much fud because a lot of investors in inferior projects are feeling threatened by the potential.

agree with you on OMG though, "deeper partnership discussions" .... cant get that off my head lol

Newsflash, Ripple uses oracles.
If Vitalik thinks LINK is overvalued at 32 million, how about Ripple at 7 billion?

Ripple is the most overvalued shitcoin. I lmaonope everytime someone here shills that

FUD-->hype--->profit

In theory, connecting conventional finance and business with the trustlesness etc. of the blockchain is a goldmine.
And Smartcontract does it better than Ripple, for one because it's decentralized.

Dayum, I would buy as much link as I can now, but I'm a poorfag that can afford only 150 links

It's a combination of co-ordinated fudding by people looking to shake weak hands and accumulate at ridiculously low prices, and just Veeky Forumstards jumping on the chance to troll dumb newfags into dropping their moon tickets.

On the other hand suggesting Vitalik is somehow in on this is pretty dang retarded- as mentioned the dude is an autistic genius who doesn't realize the massive weight that his words carry in the crypto world, so he just says whatever the fuck comes into his head without thinking about the potential consequences.

Even if we're sitting at 1.3x right now I'm feeling pretty dang comfy given the fact that I sold off all my ZRX for this at around 21 cents (now sitting around 18.5) so I'm happy to chill and wait for further news and developments from the team. Hopefully they're working to get added to Liqui soon or Poloniex further down the line.

So chill and hold on linkbrahs, it takes more than a week to get to the moon.

yes, right

Is Reko Roko the most influential crypto guru of our time?

>tfw 100% of your life savings is in chainlink
>*all of Veeky Forums fuds like there's no tomorrow*
>tfw you're down thousands of dollars
>"h-hehe. good joke guys. funny memes. p-pls stop now."

LMAO. Let me guess, Vitalik is Reko Roko?
Sorry about your bags.

Get rekt. You'll be selling sub 0.0003, meaning below ICO price.

tfw when a seasoned crypto pro, and FUD bounces off of me

not really, i'm just sad i can't get more shares at a low price
i bought a bunch at like .0007
i foolishly thought the markets would be rational

His tweet just doesn't make any sense.
He's basing the value of Chainlink on the tool (oracles) instead of on the goal (connecting business/finance with the blockchain).
That's like basing the value of a house on the raw materials.

And why attack Chainlink specifically? There are tons of oracle-based cryptos out there.

Guyz, new to all this ICO stuff.
Any LINKs I buy will stay at etherdelta account and there's no way I can hold the tokens myself, right?

There's a withdraw tab.

Isn't that a tab to a usd withdraw?

I mean, I have no idea, how LINKS are stored. There's no such thing as LINK wallet, is there?
%%please, bear with my autism%%

It's a token, it's stored on an Ethereum address.
ED doesn't trade in USD, only ETH.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
SEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wow
You're really opening my eyes rn.
I believed ETH to be some kind of btc clone.
Had no idea it is actually a platform for all sorts of tokens

This.
My only guess is Vitalik's butthurt about something.

let us accumulate together boyos

sharing is caring

remember

we should wait till it falls down to about 0.00035 before accumulating