Vitalik shilling KYBER, we made it boys, we made it!!!

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/911218043761573889

Lets all celebrate, what color mercedes are you going to buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@VitalikButerin/this-is-very-useful-e1479fd35972
twitter.com/Liqui_Exchange/status/911513661574926336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic related, the tweet

where to buy kyber omg omg

it has just had its ICO a couple of days ago

but why is he hyping kyber? it's just another decentralized exchange.
Why would this one be any different than the other failures?

going to be available for trading tomorrow on etherdelta and liqui, Vitalik never shills anything publicily, this is huge.

he is a link hating litte bitch

Read the whitepaper, regardless it doesn't matter he is has been backing the project from the get go and now is hyping it up before it is available for trading tomorrow.

he is salty because they have smartcontract.com, smartcontracts are his think!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it may get a big push tomorrow but just like LINK it has zero actual applications available.

thing

>I'm going to sell everything I have
>shilling

ok, kyberkikes.

Vitalik is like pope Gregory VII of crypto.
Sergey has to walk to canossa and revoke his sins.

Can anybody tell me where I can buy this ? Please. I missed the whitelist and I am having nightmares about this. Can pay upto 4x the ico price, but the hype around this would make this impossible for me. AAAA

Coming out on liqui tomorrow at 6AM UTC

This is not the first time Vitalik is saying good things about Kyber.

Look at pic related. He was praising Kyber Networks airdrop identity bonus token too.

He really really likes the (Kyber Network) project

Source: medium.com/@VitalikButerin/this-is-very-useful-e1479fd35972

would you be willing to trade your ether addrss with KNCs now ? i will pay you what you want, if its reasonable off course

Notice how he didn't deny that the token is useless..........

Anyone remember the steem article? This token is fucking worthless

KGT and KNC are different tokens

Would you please ?

>MFW I have 3.6 ETH worth of Kyber

>I wasted $1000 on KNC
why don't you tell me how you see this appreciating in value

Tfw you are forever a KGT marine hngggggg

>this shill

Hi guys so excited, I can pay up to 1,000x ICO price but to get my price I want to make sure I know when the tokens are listed so I can do it immediately before it hits 1,001x.

>t. 2160 reporting in

Faggot. At least read the article.
Like said KGT is not KNC.

KGT is a bonus token for everyone who participated in Kyber Network ICO.
It is used as an identity for ETH wallet.

Kyber Network is giving KGT as an airdrop for every KNC owner.

And KGT is not ment to be usable for trading. It is for identification. It is not even tradeable.

KNC is the actual Kyber Chrystal.
The moon mission coin.

But what i meant is that Vitalik has been praising the whole Kyber Network team and their projects the whole time all along.

I'll send a bunch of postcards from alpha centauri to share my happy feelings

>can't even provide an argument for a moon mission

The mere fact that Chinese and Murricans are banned, along with a strict KYC process, reasonable hard cap and a token limit per address guarantees a 2x just from FOMO alone.
If we include into the discussion the actual merits of the project then we are going to dizzying heights.

do you have any KNC? are you willing to sell those today ?

>the actual merits of the project
why is this DEX different from any other DEX? is Kyber getting access to Plasma like OMG? (no confirmation yet). What benefit is Kyber really getting from Vitalik's advisorship?

Any all of those questions are SEPARATE from the question of why is the KNC token itself valuable.

Which I still have not seen any evidence for. At least OMG has a direct connection to staking transaction fees.

LMAO my cousin is literally in tears begging me to sell some him some Kyber because he missed the whitelist and I got my entire family's passports whitelisted.

When this coin hits $20 a token next week this board is going to absolutely explode.

I got 100 eth worth but you would have to wait 5 hours for me to get home; on a wedding righz now.

Tell me a price and if you want my mail

Thanks, 0.0065

Give your mail

>>can't even provide an argument for a moon mission
I am not giving financial advice and its not my job to shill coins. I just wrote to correct your missunderstanding.

Go to the whitepaper, read the section regarding token use abs educate yourself on why the token will be valuable.
If the project is successful, meaning reserve managers get to transact substantial volume then KNC value should skyrocket.

read:

You can contact me here;
[email protected]

I cant agree on anything yet; literally no time right now

thanks, will do

this "token" is literally useless

i wouldnt touch it 1/10 ico price

there are two tokens KGT and KNC, dyor

anyways, its good if you never touch it at all

source on Liqui?

Found it: twitter.com/Liqui_Exchange/status/911513661574926336

bumpy