ELIX Dumping even lower

DONT HOLD THESE BAGS NO ONE WILL SAVE YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-mobile-app-lending-for-the-masses-486587d5ba7b
ethplorer.io/address/0xc8c6a31a4a806d3710a7b38b7b296d2fabccdba8#tab=tab-holders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still have 11000 of these form when it was TME. Bought it so low I couldn't be bothered selling it. Might as well hold.

This was shilled so hard and some faggots fell for it. Get the fuck out. Its dumped over half of its value in the last couple hours.

If you havent figured it out yet biztards, when people start FUDding its time to start buying. Get it at .0002 before it 5x this weekend.

this. the fud is strong on elix today.

Argue about the price all you want, buy for what's being built: medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-mobile-app-lending-for-the-masses-486587d5ba7b

Built for pump and dumps whhhhhhyyuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

and this. they have huge potential. we've seen crypto-backed cards and platforms for upcoming atomic swaps but this is the first project i'm aware of that will facilitate crypto-lending, which is obviously going to be a huge market.

Dont hold their bags

The problem is that the address pair/genesis block system actively encourages pumping and dumping.

WHYYYYYYUUUU WHYYYYYYUUUU ELIX WHYYYYYUU
FUAKKKKKKKKEKKKRKKKKKKK

The actual tech is retarded. You both get interest for a loan? Just loan to yourself and get infinite money.

Hell, take out loans from strangers, cash out into Monero and run. This is the dumbest idea I've ever seen.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHASDFHAHSDHA

ITS DUMPING SO HAAARRDDDDDD

MOOOOMMMMYYYYYYYY

AAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAH

read the fucking whitepaper and he explains why thats encouraged as a way of mining.

ABANDON SHIPPPPPPPLL
SOSSSSSSSOSSSSSSSSS
WHERESSSSMYLIFEEEEJACKETTT

only high status alpha males hodl ELIX. join us.

ethplorer.io/address/0xc8c6a31a4a806d3710a7b38b7b296d2fabccdba8#tab=tab-holders

Why the fuck does one person own 67% of the coins?

because he is a high value individual. something you will never be if you dont buy now.

Because it's a scam. Read the whitepaper, it's no different from any lending service. It's not trustless, which is the point of blockchain tech.

If I were fudding to lower the price I'd post something like OP did. I had actual questions about the tech and got shit on for asking them. It doesn't add up, the coin doesn't solve any problem.

Nows the time to accumulate

Another currynigger PnD shitcoin.

You faggots never learn.

its coinexchange wallet you fucking retard.

>tfw bought in at 600

pros nigga

Got 100 of them for free from another user.
Might as well fall with it.
If it goes to 1$-5$, great. If it sinks to 0$, nothing lost. Even if I paid for it I'd lose like 1,5$