Listen very carefully to what I'm about to say

Listen very carefully to what I'm about to say.

Ambrosos wants to represent external data (food) on the blockchain.

Walton wants to represent external data (RFID tags) on the blockchain.

Ripple wants to represent external data (financial transactions) on the blockchain.

These use cases are ENTIRELY contained within ChainLink.

ChainLink is the skeleton key that makes all these proects obsolete. It gives every company the building blocks to use oracles that represent ANY data, not just single use cases like food/RFID/financial transactions, however they want.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ethereum.org/2014/07/22/ethereum-and-oracles/
cryptocoinsmarket.com/chainlink/
reddit.com/user/sergeynazarov
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
wikiwand.com/en/Society_for_Worldwide_Interbank_Financial_Telecommunication
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

U forgot modum

Shitcoin lol kys

Can you elaborate?

modum.io combines IoT sensors with blockchain technology to provide data integrity for transactions of physical products, streamlining supply chain processes in many sectors.

For me it's the coherent marketcap

Thanks for putting this in simple terms

For me it's below ICO price

Ah, yes. Sergey often talks about "Internet of Things" being one of the use cases.

CHAINLINKZ under ICO? BUY

the cohortative marketcap really sold me

We'll have better solutions. Vitalik is probably working on something right now.
Why use Chainlink?
>coded in Ruby
>Sergey stuttering during his presentation and unable to answer a single question at the end
>only 2 devs
>terrible ICO
>90/10 pre-sale/ICO even though they promised 50/50
>no communication
>no roadmap: Slack mods don't know if they're allowed to talk about it. lmao, right.
>Vitalik thinks it's overvalued
>introduces a stupid token just for the sake of raising money
>whitepaper just uses technical jargon to impress normies. Nobody with a degree in math, CS or similar is impressed by this.
You got suckered into giving them 32 million because they sold you a dream. 1000% gain my ass.

oh for fucks sake, it's actually coded in ruby... wtf

Oh no, not Ruby...

You forgot to mention one huge benefit it has over all 4: it will always be below ico price

NOOO:DDD RURY? :DDDD

I am feeling sad, bought at ICO, sold a bunch yesterday at 0.00064

Thought it would moon, but this shit is already trending towards ICO, gotta get rid of it soon

>Circulating Supply
>350,000,000 LINK
>Total Supply
>1,000,000,000 LINK

What does this actually mean? Are they releasing more later or over time which will drive the price downwards?

What a total shitcoin, whos buying this shit??

It's a fucking goldmine alright.

But forget about Veeky Forums, they're too busy sucking Vitalik's cock about what he said about oracles.

>"Paint is fantastic, much harder to argue that paint is worth the value of a painting."
t. Vitalik

Guess they'll have to learn the hard way after SIBOS.

It means Sergey will dump this thing below ICO

SELL NOW

FUD ALERT

Enjoy your below ICO. This has done nothing but drop, it's going to 0.001 cents, just watch

>Vitalik is probably working on something right now.
No.
Vitalik himself says he's working on the base layer, and oracle solutions would be built on top of that.
See blog.ethereum.org/2014/07/22/ethereum-and-oracles/
>the most exciting end-user-centric innovation is likely what will be built on top

This is fake, Vitalik called LINK a scam, not worth 32m or even 5m, he will have a oracle solution out by end of year, LINK is only a dream.

Even if this goes below ICO price (I doubt it will) it will rocket before SIBOS. This is the only 100x coin I know of with actual enterprise-level clients like SWIFT and has a real possibility of mass adoption internationally. OmiseGO, biz's darling, alleges Google Apple etc but have nothing tangible.

just let the weak hands sell off, then we go on a mission boys. will accumulate moar

>Vitalik called LINK a scam
Fuders getting desperate I see.

cryptocoinsmarket.com/chainlink/
>Token Distribution.
>Total Token Supply of 1,000,000,000 LINK to be distributed:

>35% going to Node Operators to Incentivize the Ecosystem.
>35% will be sold in the Public Token Sale.
>30% will go to the Company for Continued Development.

kek

>he will have a oracle solution out by end of year
Ok, but what will it do?
Because if he's going to use oracles to connect mainstream data with the blockchain in a decentralized manner, he'll just be ripping off Chainlink.

YES mOOON pls FUCK THE FUD

Listen very carefully to what I'm about to say.

Ambrosos wants to represent external data (food) on the blockchain.

Walton wants to represent external data (RFID tags) on the blockchain.

Ripple wants to represent external data (financial transactions) on the blockchain.

These use cases are ENTIRELY contained within ChainLink.

ChainLink is the skeleton key that makes all these proects obsolete. It gives every company the building blocks to use oracles that represent ANY data, not just single use cases like food/RFID/financial transactions, however they want.

but can it represent external data (the number of your mom sucked my dick this morning) on the blockchain?

How much link to run a masternode

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I NEEEEEED MOAASRDASRARAARAARRRRRR LIIIIIIIIIIIIINKKKK

MAAAAKEEEE MOAAAAAR FUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 million

What the fug does this have to do with Swift

Swift is a paying customer and collaborator with chainlink. If swift adopts chainlink it'll be adopted by 11000+ banks worldwide

DELETE THIS. Chainlinke does NOT have a partnership with SWIFT

nothing to see here, nothing special. get out of here.

SELL YOU FOOLS, SELL YOUR LINK COINS

STOP SAYING SHIT LIKE THIS LET ME BUY CHEAP LINK REEEEEEEEEEE

OMFGGG DELETE THIS FAGGIT

DELETE NOW, BUY LINK CHEAP

PLEASEEEE DELETE

Weak shilling. Nobody falls for your fake FUD.

b-b-b-b but its true. LINK is the WORST coin on coinmarketcap. all coins above are much much better. LINK does nothing and has nothing special.

We are not fudding for fun, just warning all the people how bad link is, they MUST SELL now or regret forever.

r-r-r-r-r right guys?

yeah and if I guess the right numbers I win the lottery xd

ok Pajeet, selling 100k now

>makes
you mean promises to make
nearly all shitcoins are writing cheques their teams may never cash
seeing is believing

lol you fell right into the hands of these dip shits fuding the coin on FUCKING Veeky Forums? Literally the toilet of the internet for almost every topic? Do you think there are legitimate investors with MBA's on Veeky Forums? FUCKING Veeky Forums?

Man, this coin is like 3 days old, only trading on ED. You need to give it time to get established. Listening to investment advice from brainlets on Veeky Forums is like getting swindled as a tourist in a foreign country by a street shitting gypsy.

I ONLY come to this shit hole for the tabloids and the memes, that is it.

If you want to keep up with industry news, go to more transparent, reliable sources. You fucked yourself, stay out of this place for a while and get some air.

Lol who gets an MBA to invest in crypto

I've been in crypto for a couple months now and I'm trying to escape the clutches of biz, but I'm having trouble finding good alternative sources. I know rebbit fucking sucks too- what do you recommend as real sources? i've been looking to join some quality slacks/ telegrams that aren't just shitty PND groups, as well as some reliable twitters to follow. Feel like twitter users just want to dump their bags on you though.

Seeing is too late, coin already mooned.
Buying pre-hype is always best. We have solid enough indications that this will succeed.

I'm 33, MBA, home owner, solid diverse investments, career oriented, no bad debts.

I invest in crypto because I make money and it is fun. Any other questions?

I predict there will be so much tears in 2018 that salt mines all over the world will be forced to terminate their operations due to oversupply

I use ICOs to flip them too but hold little hope of any one of them succeeding in the long run

I would look at platforms where transparency exists. Most articles written on certain events in crypto by reputable journalist who could give to fucks about Veeky Forums are more credible than here.

In regards to ChinkLink, just take a look at Sergey's reddit account, look at his comment history, look at how active he is on reddit with the community and his investors. Now compare his activity to some other alt coins which we have heard people pouring money into, which one makes you feel safer?

reddit.com/user/sergeynazarov

Get the normie outta here!

Chainlink is doing a live demo of the proof of concept they've been developing for/with SWIFT.

This isn't your average "big news coming" bullshit, this is confirmed by SWIFT themselves:
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
(fyi: SWIFT organizes SIBOS)

That's because he owns a macbook.
When you think he is working on the project he is just sitting in a starbucks posting on reddit to give people the impression that he is productive.

lol you're pathetic, no linky

whats the matter Brent, mommy didn't cut the crusts off the PBJ this morning you little whiny bitch?

Reminder that SIBOS (Oct. 16) is NOT a case of "buy the rumor, sell the news".
Simply because there is no rumor, only news.

Because you see, we know EXACTLY what will happen at SIBOS: a live demo of the 'proof of concept' Chainlink/Smartcontract developed with/for SWIFT.

The ONLY thing that will change after SIBOS is a lot more people will suddenly become aware of Chainlink/Smartcontract and their relationship with SWIFT.

The SIBOS conference is literally organized by SWIFT. Even if the presentation is as dry as can be, the facts and implications remain the same.

This is the company that is pursuing an active collaboration with Chainlink/Smartcontract.

wikiwand.com/en/Society_for_Worldwide_Interbank_Financial_Telecommunication

For those still not quite grasping this;

SWIFT is a company that allows financial institutions around the world to connect with one another.

Smartcontract/Chainlink is a company that allows conventional business/finance to connect with the blockchain.

These two companies are working together.

Let that sink in.

Just to add to that, when we impose sanctions on other countries we do it through SWIFT

i like the "concatenate strings" function there. really pro stuff. lmao

I was just shitposting btw.

This right here is why I don't have a doubt in my mind about LINK.

And now your fucking nervous that you may have FUDed it too much.

ChainLink is going to moon with or without your FUD.

BAKA.