slatestarcodex.com/2017/10/24/how-did-new-atheism-fail-so-miserably/
thebaffler.com/salvos/degrasse-tyson-kriss-atheists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imperialism is good now?

>equating empirical facts with moral judgements like good and evil
Brainlet

No. It's pretty retarded.

>being a "scientist"
>not controlling for basic variables like whether or not Italy was even a unified fucking country in the 15th century

Why do nigger "scientists" get away with this shit?

I'm tempted to make a twitter account just to answer his stupid ass.

Well, no. There were plenty of Italian explorers. More like Spain valued conquest and glory, while Italians valued trade and art.

More like Spain was united and WAS ADJACENT TO THE FUCKING ATLANTIV YOU STUPID FUCKING """SCIENTIST" REEEE

How can a guy with a fucking degree make such basic errors in logic?

Italy valued established trade routes in the Mediterranean that had continued to exist for thousands of years, Spain wanted to get rich and find a way around the Ottomans so they hired Italian explorers (Cabot, Columbus) to do the exploring for them.

Does this dumb negro even realize it was Portugal who had the first explorers to round the tip of Southern Africa too?

Scientists shouldn't do History for the same reason everyone here shouldn't do science.

no cathedrals you say

Yes
Native Ameriboos utterly and irreparably BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Is he implying that there were no Italian explorers or that there are no cathedrals in Spain? Because both statements would be wildly false.

So fucking stupid

>it's a real tweet
>people replied 6 years later and he continued defending his retardation
>the replies are equally as retarded
fuggg

Affirmative action

Spain is full of cathedrals though

Spain killed millions worldwide, this is why there are five times more people speaking Spanish.

Just do the math, the more you kill the more people speak your language

This might be the stupidest post on twitter. I am REALLY being made to think right now.

>haha bro borders are dumb artificial things that don't matter bro
>nah lingual imperialism is cool tho bro haha anything to totally BTFO those meanie christians who hurt muh science :'''(

Please do it and post results here

tesst

There are also like 2 billion catholics as a result of spanish conversion.

Italy wins again.

And yet Marco Polo, Columbus and Vespucio were italians
Checkmate my negro, arrivederci

Is he right?

is this guy trying to look retarded?

>good
>bad
Imperial was in fact beneficial to many nations, and the same nations fucked the colonies. The bringers of civilization fucked parts of Africa during WW1 for instance

I heard Columbus was Dutch.
How true is this?

He was Italian

>religion is bad because they built cathedrals and didn't go to other continents and enslave the inferior peoples

Polish unironically

There wasn't even an argument there, just Ad Hominem. He reminds me of Bill. Nye, he's just a prick.

>sharp flying buttresses
1/10, would not worship in.

He's a dumb negroid, Spain built more cathedrals and churches than literally any other empire that existed.

>half the globe uses the Latin Alphabet

Finnish

Based magic space negro endorses imperialism

no we were infighting first, then raped by French and Spain.

There is so much he has glossed over I don't know where to begin.

marco polo
columbus
spanish cathedrals like Importantly Spain and Italy's resources and geographic position affecting their ability to support a navy and where their trade routes go was more relevant as an explanation. Spain could have been incredibly superstitious as anglo propaganda dictates with the Spanish inquisition, however by the 15th century they could have breathed and accidentally send ships down Africa and around the cape.

If they were insanely devoted to isolationism they'd just be handing the benefits of trade to potentially rebellious nobles and rival power.

The nigger is half Spanish or something.Not even memeing.

>Bill. Nye, he's just a prick.
>Bill.
>Nye, he's just a prick.

>he thinks Spain wasn't a center of religious extremism and Catholic construction projects

>he thinks Amerigo Vespucci, Colombus, Verrazzano, etc., weren't Italians on the payroll of other governments

Le Negro Engineering Major does it again!

>STEMfaggot tries history.

Being smart in one area doesn't automatically assure that said intelligence is spread around equally. See idiot savants for one example.

He seems awfully close-minded for someone enamored with the wonders of the cosmos.

*tips fedora*

I fucking LOVE science, my dudes.

Italians played a major role in Spain's global empire, as bankers, explorers, mercenaries, artisans, sailors. It goes on and on

The first printer in New Spain was an Italian.

Cosmic Coon needs to stick with entertaining Reddit types

He's right though.

Does this guy ever gets called out? I've seen so much retarded shit that I find it impossible that he is never called out

>implying he's wrong

I guess this works if you count "I believe you shouldn't invade my territory to take my land/resources for your own use" vs "I believe that I totally should."

You say that like Dawkins and his ilk aren't exactly as insufferable.

>spain didnt value cathedrals

Cosmic Coon
Nova Nigger
Space Spook
Star Shine
Jovian Jigaboo

Come on lets get some more

Constantly. He's basically a reverse Rush Limbaugh.

t. Mohammed San Allah de Sevilla

All these pretentious faggots flub history. Literally nothing to do with his race

Yeah I'm seriously confused by the implied characterization of Spain as a country that historically put a low priority on faith, religious art or unnecessary acts of zeal.

He was a Nord

>Italy was a unified political entity during the age of exploration
Black science man is a slightly smarter version of your common garden variety nigger

Actually, I was just reading this article the other day pointing out that New Atheism is basically the only thing that's cool for both left and right to despise:
slatestarcodex.com/2017/10/24/how-did-new-atheism-fail-so-miserably/

The article it links too are highly relevant of course
thebaffler.com/salvos/degrasse-tyson-kriss-atheists

I guarantee he's smarter than you

*Yawn* Begon, back to Plebbit

My good gentlesire you must understand that people back then were merely pretending to be theists so they wouldn't be murdered by the church. We all know that it is impossible to have a high IQ and be Christian so therefore it is proven that all intelligent people in the past were actually atheists in private regardless of whatever charades they may have employed to dupe the religious simpletons.

>*Yawn*

ebin comeback :DDDD

How the hell do people find nice websites like these?

Naturally. On the right, they're usually considered annoyingly self-righteous pricks. On the left, especially among their more intelligent godless brethren, they're seen as loudmouthed bumbling parrots who are mostly concerned with stroking their own egos.

He was an American. The first, in fact.

He was an American sent back in time to stop the TaĆ­no Cyber Hive in its infancy

You just hang out with cool people like Veeky Forums.

He was a >WE

This, really activated my almonds.

Wasn't Italy then a series of different states like Venice while Spain was a whole country? I don't see individual provinces of Italy being able to assemble a massive empire as Spain did.

What in the...

He could look at where Spain and Italy are in a map.

Not to mention, a large part of Italy was ruled by Spanish monarchs. The King of Sicily and Naples and also the Duke of Milan was the King of Aragon. So, a large part of Italy had the same ruler as Spain.

Also, the Habsburgs were very religious. And before the Habsburgs, Spain was ruled by the couple known as the "Catholic Monarchs".

He's not wrong though.

Why is it better to have more people speaking your language than beautiful ancient cathedrals?

>Spain was a whole country
Uhmm no sweetie.Spain had based Castillians that did everything noteworthy and had to mantain L*on*s*,G*lici*an,Aragon*s*e,C*t*l*ns,V*lenci*ns,B*le*ric,jew*sh and M*r* scum.Castillians are just the master race

>The King of Sicily and Naples
At the time they Naples was independent from Aragon until based Castillians conquered Naples
> and also the Duke of Milan was the King of Aragon
Nope.The duchy of Milan was annexed through the HRE's claim with Charles.It was conquered by based Castillians.
Do you see a patern

He was Belgian

Yes. That the King of Spain was also the King of Italy (actually, King of Italy was one of Charles V's titles).

>Going from the universe is amazing, to modern science has improved lives, and fucking ending with muh gays

This quote can't be fucking real.

>Spain
>not focusing on Cathedrals
W E W to the L A D

Based NDT

>First
That would be the Phoeniciens, honey.

I think I've found some reading material for the next few weeks
Its all surprisingly well written.

Nebulary Nignog
Galactic Golliwog
Dark matter Darky

>other people have done things, therefore I'm right

Yes and Italians produced a shit tin more scientists and mathematicians, Not to mention his beloved Spanish massacred millions of people and many of their most important explorers were actually Italian

He's so stupid, I can't believe people can be so good at Science and so bad at everything else

Spain built lots of cathedrals too

I can. Very few people with a supposed interest in science are as inquisitive and curious as they pretend to be. It's littered with neckbearded pseuds with inferiority complexes that probably never even finished a BS in a scientific field. Happy Science Negro is primarily an entertainer and propagandist, naturally he caters to his biggest audience.

>You live twice as long as your ancestors could every dream of
I refuse to believe that an educated man would spread such normie-tier myth

>tfw Heidegger was right about modern science

how embarrassing for him