Vitalik says this is shit, still bizfags shill it, WTF has gone wrong with Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/tree/master/app
dev.smartcontract.com/#chainlink
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It will pump in October regardless. Crypto has the memory of a goldfish

Shit? Can you read the Tweet again?

because its funny watching another neet permavirgins lose their money.

Im so fucking tired of the chainlink threads. For fucks sake can you faggots stop it.

they want cheap links because they exactly know that it's revolutionary, it's like ETH at 1$ so Veeky Forums neckbeards are trying to collect as much as they can

DELETE THIS POST FFS

DELETE NOW, NOONE ACCUMULATE LINK

ITS THE WORST COIN ON CMC, DO NOT BUY

JUST SELL SELL SELL SELL

Bla bla bla. Your shilling isn't going to change the fact: that the hype is gone. Your moon mission failed. 10x would have only been possible with lots of hype.
Just let it rest.

yes you are right. hype gone, coin gone. team gone.
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

remember: this coin does literally NOTHING

You're acting so childish. I'm sorry that you can't sell your bags for 200% profit.

I want to know how many of you that invested into this shit have actually seen the code?

This is best part..

None of them.

They literal threw money at this shit based on pure hype.

LINK has how many devs?

I can't believe people would throw money at shit like this.

It's unbelievable.

Yes manchild here. I havent even bought in yet faggit. Im waiting BELOW ICO price.
We can FUD here together and you talkin shit...

What was ICO price again?

we will be shilling until it reachs eths level... enjoy fags

ico price 50 cents or something

>drive price down due to jealousy
>buy cheap
>Shill
>dump bags

LINK isn't immune to this sort of thing.

I've seen the code, which is exactly why I invested. There's much more here than vapor. Do research before fudding a coin, you'll damage it more.

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/tree/master/app
dev.smartcontract.com/#chainlink

what's wrong with the code? Where can we see LINK has been coded in ruby?

please DELETE THIS POST omg... this is pure vaporware, nothing special ffs

classical SELL SELL SELL

Well, then it is almost 5 times lower than ICO price.
> 0.00048 eth/link
> ~0.13 usd/link

the ICO price was 0.00038 it went to almost 0.00075 yesterday, now as expected its tanking,not yet below ICO level, but pretty sure its going way below ICO after Vitalik has distanced himself from this

Ye, I just checked.
2600 links was 1 eth
0.00038461538 link/eth to be precise

What was the usd price though?

how does it matter ?

I get paid in usd not ether. That's why it matters. Until this shitcoin hits big exchanges I'm not going to care about the difference in satoshis.

Sold and shorted

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Vitalik also says ETH should be worth $15. Fuck off

thank you i just sold my 7 eth worth

still waiting for a source on that.

That's a meme.

I dont get it, why are people shilling this when Vitalik has distanced himself from the project ?

vitalik was never part of the project, ergo cant distance himself from the project

screenshot related

everyone thought he was associated it and wanted to make a point of saying he wasn't, and that he regarded it as overvalued.

i've never seen him speak up about a rumor like this before, normally he just ignores people.

I have never seen him so bluntly distance himself from a project. This should be a worrying sign, and the constant shilling here does not help

He obviously FUDing to buy more.

He said oracles are fantastic.
Then he says he has doubts about the value, as if an autistic gamer shut-in turned billianaire knows anything about money.

Ya, as if the creator of Ethereum himself knows anything about crypto money, right ?

You fags change your color faster than a chameleon.

There has been nonstop fud about link since the ico and it's really weird and feels coordinated. I'm buying some.

Vitalik is a programmer, not a financial expert. Sometimes he says dumb shit like "ethereum should be priced $15", which means he's clueless about basic stuff like supply and demand.

>IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY!!!!
>thinks this means buy

It's so fun seeing people coping lol

He knows tons about crypto, but nothing about monetary value.
The guy never had to stand on his own two feet.

The fud has been going on since before the ICO, but took on insane levels immediately after.

Hello dear. Better get in now. Price is really good still.
Or dont mind me and regret later, user.

You should know that it went x2 right when everything else was dipping.

Right now it's having a correction, still firmly above ICO price.

This should not be news to you.