Is this the new omg?

Is this the new omg?

But why would anyone buy it? It does nothing special.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-mobile-app-lending-for-the-masses-486587d5ba7b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>does nothing special
did you even read the white paper? Or are you just making a (bad) attempt at fud because you didn't get in earlier?

Tell me a single thing that makes this coin different from all the other pajeet coins. Also it does not even have a roadmap.

It's a pajeet coin. It's talking about lending through the blockchain to help foster a society who makes fiscally sound decisions...yeah ok

It's the new SIGT

Yeah I know that bit SIGT sounded like a scam to.

Sounds like a concatenation of buzzwords.

Decent devs, nice logo, nice product ready, only on one shitty exchange yet, low marketcap and still less than $0.1 per unit

this

If it is the new SIGT were talking about at least 10k sats here

for a whole 1.5 minutes, tops

SIGT got shilled so hard I'll never forget that shit

I made a cool 2k off it. bought in at like 650. then it hit 5k sats on like the first night and I didn't sell because I was an idiot and thought it couldn't correct too far down. ended up selling around 2-3k sats. good times.

What the fuck are you talking about, this coin didnt even break 2000 satoshis you lying nigger

>borrow coins without collateral
>dont pay off loan
>????
>PROFIT

sigt you mong

Haha was that you asking if you should quit your job in the coinexchange.io chat last night?

nope, not me. I'm not touching this one. SIGT was good because we were in a bull market, you could make money without even trying, but we don't have the luxury now.

This shit was hyped up last night and got "pumped" and didn't even budge, shitcoin.

look at that whitepaper fucking kek
also anonymous team yeah totally legit
pajeets

medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-mobile-app-lending-for-the-masses-486587d5ba7b

HAHAHAHA JUST DUMP MY BAG AT LEAST FOMOERS OMG. ANONYMOUS TEAM, SHIT SITE BY 12 YEAR OLD PAJEET. NOT VER PROMISING OMG ALL U FUKS R GONNA GET FUKED

you are dumb dude. we know it's risky, but it's a good buy right now because of its low market cap.

Total cap is not hard cap. Read the white paper dumb fuks. Supply is 20 million not 6 mil

Is the max supply really 20 mil?

Braindead buy at this price if that's the case.

At least Signatum was original and had no premine so you could actually count on it to pump. This shit is a pajeet scam that's a copy of a pajeet scam that's a copy of a pajeet scam:
Minerium -> Timerium -> Elixir

FOMO can get us to lamboland regardless of supply available