Israel–Palestine history thread

Was Israel a colonial creation or an act of indigenous resistance? Did the Palestinians truly have a national conscious in the Mandate Era or were they fighting for pan-Arab unity? Is Palestine Arab land, or Jewish land?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/why-did-bibi-win-because-he-speaks-fluent-mizrahi/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_land_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_minority#Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_Revenge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israel did nothing wrong, the land belongs to them, they suffered through the holocaust, the palestinians are terrorists

Palestinians did nothing wrong, the land belongs to them, they SUFFER through an ACTUAL holocaust, the Israelis are terrorists

>the land belongs to them
I don't like this meme
mainly because it's false

This can be used to justify anything.

>Palestine Holocaust
No such thing.

ANTISEMITISM

Whenever I start feeling sad about the poor Palestinians, I remind myself that these people are just another group in this region to be expulsed or oppressed that it is nothing exceptional. Then I remember how they introduced the suicide bomber and islamic terrorism to western lexicon and I stop feeling so bad.

>how they introduced the suicide bomber and islamic terrorism to western lexicon

How?

The west has always loved Jews.
Classically it's always been the Jews+West against the rest.
It makes sense.
I totally understand your feelings.
A person shouldn't be angry at a shark for smelling blood and eating a wounded person. It's only hungry.

After the Munich Massacre, Ford provided Arafat a helicopter ride to allow him to speak at the UN. It was the first time the USA legitimized a terrorist and ensured that future terrorist plots would result in political gain.

Why do people claim that Palestine isn't a real country when that piece of land was called Palestine in when ROME held it in the fucking BC era?

Is this some kind of weird zionist bullshit to dehumanize Palestinians?

Makes me think that Hitler was wrong in trying to physically remove the jews, he should have just "deconstructed the social construct of jewishness" instead

>Classically it's always been the Jews+West against the rest.
Ah yes that's why Jews were best buddies with the Arabs when they ruled spain under their caliphate for 400 years.

>Why do people claim that Palestine isn't a real country when that piece of land was called Palestine in when ROME held it in the fucking BC era?
This is retarded. So was Perea, there still has never been a country called Perea before.
>"deconstructed the social construct of jewishness"
t. right-wing SJW

whatever

enjoy your 60,000 niggers in tel aviv that will never get deported

I honestly don't care about the Southern Sudanese refugees. They make great Israelis, they serve in the IDF, they hate Arabs for enslaving them in the 80's. Not to mention I would never live in fag-town (Tel Aviv) nor would any self-respecting Hebrew. My town is 100% Jewish.

-Before Israel, there was the British Mandate in Palestine, no Palestinian state.
-Before the British Mandate in Palestine, there were Turkish and Muslim Ottoman Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Ottoman Empire, there was the Islamic state of the Mamluks of Egypt, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Islamic state of the Mamluks of Egypt, there was the Arab-Kurdish Ayyubid Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Ayyubid Empire, there was the Christian kingdom of Jerusalem, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Kingdom of Jerusalem, there was the Umayyad and Fatimid Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Umayyad and Fatimid Empire there was the Byzantine Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Byzantine Empire, there was the Sasanian Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Sassanid Empire, there was the Byzantine Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Byzantine Empire, it was the Roman Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Roman Empire, there was the Hasmonean state, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Hasmonean state, there was the Seleucid Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Seleucid Empire, there was the Macedonian Empire of Alexander the Great, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Macedonian Empire, there was the Persian Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Persian Empire, there was the Babylonian Empire, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Babylonian Empire, there were the kingdoms of Israel and Judah, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah, there was the Kingdom of Israel, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the Kingdom of Israel, there was the theocracy of twelve tribes of Israel, not a Palestinian state.
-Before the theocracy of the twelve tribes of Israel, there was a conglomerate of independent Canaanite city-kingdoms, not a Palestinian state.

Because under your logic you can kick out say every person from say Eritrea because Eritrea never existed before the Italians made it a colony.

>I honestly don't care about the Southern Sudanese refugees. They make great Israelis, they serve in the IDF

Bullshit

we get it kikes you dont like the palestinians

just kill them all already instead of killing them by 1000 paper cuts and turning them into a swiss cheese nation

stop this bullshit where you pretend you want a peaceful solution

or are you afraid of the world seeing the true nature of the jews come to light?

Why would it matter when they developed a national consciousness?

Israel expelled people from and confiscated private land in occupied territory, which it then annexed. The lands that were conquered in 1948 and 1967 and are now part of Israel were ethnically cleansed, that is the term for when you remove people from land, and when you do not allow them to return. Those parts that were occupied now contain a millions strong population of non-citizens whose ultimate law giving authority is the Israeli government. There are six million Palestinians in diaspora, who can never return to their homeland.

Did any people live there at these times?

You know that there was never, ever, ever an Israel before 1947, right?

I promise. The only ones I mind are the """refugees""" who weren't being enslaved and brutalized by Arabs before they came here. I have no problem with a Sudanese refugee who was captured in an Arab slave raid as a kid and came to Israel after being freed. In fact I much prefer them to Ashkenazic Arab-sympathizing communists.

the best solution is a one state solution but the subhuman jews would never allow that because they would suddenly become a 40% minority in their country overnight

which is hilarious given how eager jews are to destroy western nations with immigraiton

they are truly hypocrites and are the only people on this earth who have a moral system that only applies to themselves and not others

they unironically believe "thou shalt not steal" only applies to jews and not the goyim

>Israel expelled people
That is a simplification of the circumstances of the first Arab-Isaeli War. There had been sporadic sectarian fighting in the region since the 1800's with Muslim groups trying to expel Jews from the region, and the Jews fighting back. The conflict that caused the creation of the state of Israel was a giant pissing contest between both groups as fairly equal aggressors with the Israelis coming out on top. You're trying to paint a picture of the Israelis coming in and removing people from their homes, that's simply not the case in that time period on a large scale.

>The only ones I mind are the """refugees""" who weren't being enslaved and brutalized by Arabs before they came here.

They are escaping a civil war one that you coincidentally sell arms too.

Since Israel decided they cannot return and their property is forfeit, they have ratified the expulsion. If they didn't intend to, though they did intend to we can't blame every Israeli for it, they certain accomplished it and backed it up with action and policy, and since Israel is a democracy then all Israelis have to answer that one.

So if Israel didn't expel them, how is it that they don't let them back? Why is denying the right of these people, who you say were not expelled, to return to their homes one of the central policies of Israel? Why not change this policy?

Yeah, just like we sell arms to Myanmar to kill the poor innocent Rohingya, right? Cry about it.

Also

>I have no problem with a Sudanese refugee who was captured in an Arab slave raid as a kid and came to Israel after being freed.

So they people who were escaping the Sudanese North/South civil war in the past, the Darfur genocide. Like you whole post kinda reeks of edge when you only like a person if they hate Arabs.

The right of return is an absurd notion. The first Arab–Israeli war was the result of the Arabs rejecting the internationally agreed upon partition plan and invading Israel. The Arab coalition has no grounds to demand compensation from a war it started and lost - particularly generations after the fact.

It would be equivalent to young Germans now demanding deeds in from those in Western Poland (an area formerly part of Germany, lost after WW2 w/ borders redrawn). Arabs that sided with Israel, remained in the country, and continue to identify as Israeli are still there. The country is 25% Arab.

>you whole post kinda reeks of edge when you only like a person if they hate Arabs
Welcome to your average Israeli mindset where blacks are "based" if they hate arabs

There is nothing edgy about it, if you lived here and heard Ashkenazic communists sympathizing with Arabs spreading propaganda, you would love to hear some Africans who know the true nature of Arabs like we do. I don't hate Arabs necessarily. All 4 of my Grandparents spoke Arabic, which makes them technically Arabs since it's a linguistic identity. We learned what we know about Arabs from our family and personal experiences, while Ashkenazim just read about Arabs. They are naive, just like you.

>>The right of return is an absurd notion. The first Arab–Israeli war was the result of the Arabs rejecting the internationally agreed upon partition plan and invading Israel. The Arab coalition has no grounds to demand compensation from a war it started and lost - particularly generations after the fact.

It wasn't agreed upon by the residents of the region. The Arab coalition isn't relevant, it's the individuals who were expelled by Israel, and who Israel will not allow to return. Why doesn't Israel allow people born in Israel to be citizens of Israel?

>It would be equivalent to young Germans now demanding deeds in from those in Western Poland (an area formerly part of Germany, lost after WW2 w/ borders redrawn). Arabs that sided with Israel, remained in the country, and continue to identify as Israeli are still there. The country is 25% Arab.

If it's actually open to Arabs, why isn't it open to Arabs who are born in Israel? Honestly, why is it vitally important that Israel expel people?

>I don't hate Arabs
>necessarily
>the true nature of Arabs
>All 4 of my Grandparents spoke Arabic

Mizrahi Jews, everyone.

>The right of return is an absurd notion.

Except for Jews who never lived in Israel.

>Ashkenazic communists
That's a failure on the jewish community for not stopping your own kind during the early 20th century.

When "racist" still was used as a word to describe ethnicity and not skin color, jews were known for being communists.

israel proper is jewish land

but the west bank is palestine.

What was the ancient kingdom of Israel, then the resurgent Judean kingdom in the 2nd and 1st century BC?

It was a completely unconnected polity to modern Israel.

The statue of limitations expired on that shit. That's like greece taking over turkey because it used to be byzantium n shiet.

Wait maybe not. user is saying there is a right of return that extends back thousands of years. Palestinians need to know about this. I can't imagine Israel applies racist standards to who can benefit from this.

top kek

this is retarded. antisemitism was huge in medieval europe

What about Jews that never lived in Israel and were never born there?

>It wasn't agreed upon by the residents of the region
The Germans kicked out of Poland didn't make any agreement either.
>it's the individuals who were expelled by Israel
They can go fuck themselves. There were tons of Jews kicked out of Arab countries, you don't see us camping at their borders begging for a right to return.
>Why doesn't Israel allow people born in Israel to be citizens of Israel?
It does, they are called Israelis.
>Honestly, why is it vitally important that Israel expel people?
It wasn't. Jews made up the majority of the population in what was slated to be a Jewish state. If the Arabs hadn't had such corrupt leadership and been so full of themselves thinking they could slaughter all the Jews, all of this could have been avoided. That's on them, not us. After the partition plan, the Jews were dancing in the streets, while the Arabs decided to wage war. They lost.

is every Israeli this indoctrinated in propaganda or what

Colonial creation

Fuck off. We can't do anything about the Ashkenazi influence on our society. Before Israel, we abhorred the practice of homosexuality, yet they corrupted our culture and forced this onto us. Now you see trans-gender Yemenites, it's disgusting.

Israel is Jewish Land because there has never been a Palestinian State, the "Palestinians" are Arabs, totally indistinguishable from the surrounding population. If the Jews were ever thrown into the ocean, the Holy Land would get incorporated into one of the nearby Arab countries, it would not be independent.

Of course the entire "Israel/Palestine" debate is mostly a settled issue since the Kikes have effectively won through sheer demographics. There's too many Jews in the West Bank to expel, if there was going to be a two-state solution it would have been decades ago. Of course it was impossible back then too, since a 9-mile wide Israel is indefensible.

>The Germans kicked out of Poland didn't make any agreement either.

Yes. They were ethnically cleansed like the Palestinians.

>They can go fuck themselves. There were tons of Jews kicked out of Arab countries, you don't see us camping at their borders begging for a right to return.

>It does, they are called Israelis.

Not all of them. Israel controls everywhere from the Jordan to the Mediterranean, and only half of them are citizens.

>It wasn't. Jews made up the majority of the population in what was slated to be a Jewish state. If the Arabs hadn't had such corrupt leadership and been so full of themselves thinking they could slaughter all the Jews, all of this could have been avoided. That's on them, not us. After the partition plan, the Jews were dancing in the streets, while the Arabs decided to wage war. They lost.

They lost, were occupied, and since that time the Israelis have decided to confiscate their land. It's the continuing land confiscations that are the problem.

In 1967 Israel declared that they were occupying the West Bank, not annexing it. Since then they have annexed parts of it, and expelled Palestinians from those parts. This is ethnic cleansing.

Nice non-response. I didn't learn this in school, in fact they push an Ashkenazi-centric agenda in Israeli schools which have a left-wing bias.

Israel and Palestine were founded at the precise same moment in time.

How can you bitch about ashkenazi jews when they are 90% of the jews in the world making you most likely one as well

Nonsense, the 'Palestinians' refused the two-state plan and the Arabs invaded Israel. After that the land belonged to Egypt and Jordan before being captured by Israel in the Six Day War.

Meanwhile Israel was the refounding of an ancient country by an ethnicity that actually considers themselves a Nation.

The real question is if it's a good thing if Palestine belongs to the Jews right now.

Lol your Miztrashi? fuckign lol you guys are the underclass of Israeli society only above Arabs due to religion and Ethiopian jews due to race.

>Nonsense, the 'Palestinians' refused the two-state plan and the Arabs invaded Israel. After that the land belonged to Egypt and Jordan before being captured by Israel in the Six Day War.

Israel is the only one that agreed to that plan. Most of the residents of the region and all of the governments did not.

When the land was captured, why annex it without making the people citizens? Why occupy it while allowing your citizens to confiscate land? That's a legitimate grievance for the Palestinians who are being ethnically cleansed by the policies.

>Meanwhile Israel was the refounding of an ancient country by an ethnicity that actually considers themselves a Nation.

Not relevant.

>Yes. They were ethnically cleansed like the Palestinians.
Call it what you want. 850,000 Jews were ethnically cleansed from Arab countries, while 700,000 Arabs were ethnically cleansed from Israel.
>Israel controls everywhere from the Jordan to the Mediterranean, and only half of them are citizens.
This is an adorable lie. Have you never heard of the State of Palestine? Last time I checked, they exist somewhere in between that region you claim Israel controls. Last time I checked, they have full control over Palestinian citizens, which is why they adhere to Palestinian Law.
>Since then they have annexed parts of it, and expelled Palestinians from those parts. This is ethnic cleansing.
Another lie. What part of the West Bank was annexed? Let me guess, East Jerusalem? You can cry about it all you want, but East Jerusalem & the Golan will belong to us forever. They can have the West Bank after negotiations.

They aren't 90% of the Jews in the world, that's a lie. In Israel however, we are much more numerous than them. This is why the parties we vote for win every year, and Ashkenazi media cries about it every time and blames it all on us.

Case in point: timesofisrael.com/why-did-bibi-win-because-he-speaks-fluent-mizrahi/

>Call it what you want. 850,000 Jews were ethnically cleansed from Arab countries, while 700,000 Arabs were ethnically cleansed from Israel.

Should they have the right to return to the countries they come from?

>This is an adorable lie. Have you never heard of the State of Palestine? Last time I checked, they exist somewhere in between that region you claim Israel controls. Last time I checked, they have full control over Palestinian citizens, which is why they adhere to Palestinian Law.

If Palestine were independent, they could invite all the diaspora back and Israel wouldn't do anything. Palestine is not independent.

>Another lie. What part of the West Bank was annexed? Let me guess, East Jerusalem? You can cry about it all you want, but East Jerusalem & the Golan will belong to us forever. They can have the West Bank after negotiations.

Any of the West Bank that was outside the 1967 borders, and is now inside the Wall, or occupied by Israeli citizens, was annexed illegally. Israel declared an occupation, and it's administration then allowed illegal confiscations, and then annexed the areas that were confiscated. The population from these areas was expelled, was not offered citizenship, cannot return, and cannot sue the thieves or the Israeli government. There were no legal sales between Palestinians and Israelis, since Palestinian law does not allow you to sell to someone who is not Palestinian (Israel has the same law for non-Israelis).

The land of the Mandate was owned by Britain who took it from the Ottomans, and they promised it to the Jews. They then cut off half of it and created Jordan as an Arab state. They then cut it in half again to create another Arab state, offering the Jews only a fourth of what was originally promised. The Jews said yes, the Arabs attempted a war of extermination.

Then they got BTFO and have the gall to complain that the Jews treat them harshly? Outside of condemning implicit atrocity I really have very little sympathy for their position.

If they aren't 90% then what are they.

Why were Jews promised all of the Jordan region when they were only a few percent of the population? That was not a legitimate claim.

Individuals still owned land, and that land was still confiscated.

>Arabs attempted a war of extermination.

A war to destroy Israel the country, yes. Since Israel the country was on a war to conquer the entire region. When nobody agreed to the settlement, Israel insisted on occupying the territory promised to them by the British anyway, rather than continuing to negotiate.

Negotiations would have been fruitless, just like they're fruitless now and have been fruitless the last seventy years. The difference is that now we're discussing the events of Israel's founding as history instead of theoretical.

The fact is that for all their legitimate historical claims to the land and all their guarantees from the land's owners at the time [the British], the Jews conquered the Holy Land. Should they apologize for that?

The Kikes own Israel because of right of history [they lived there in the ancient past], right of ownership [the British ceded it to them] and right of conquest [they defeated all who would oppose their claim]. By every metric, the land is theirs.

>Should they have the right to return to the countries they come from?
This is the question I should be asking you. Why do the same Arab countries that plea for a right to return for Palestinians not believe in the same thing for Jews?
>If Palestine were independent, they could invite all the diaspora back and Israel wouldn't do anything.
They move back all the time. I have met many not born in the region who live in the West Bank right now.
>Any of the West Bank that was outside the 1967 borders, and is now inside the Wall, or occupied by Israeli citizens, was annexed illegally.
The Gush Etzion bloc wasn't annexed. Most of these so-called settlements leftists claim have been annexed will eventually be Palestinian Jewish villages.
>There were no legal sales between Palestinians and Israelis, since Palestinian law does not allow you to sell to someone who is not Palestinian (Israel has the same law for non-Israelis).
Ah, finally you admit it. There are tons of sales between Israelis and Palestinians, it's just none of them are legal. To circumvent this Palestinians will sell homes for ridiculous amounts of money to rich Jews and then pretend to be expelled so the PA won't execute them for selling land to a Jew.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_land_laws
>An additional consequence has reportedly been increased intimidation of Palestinian Christians, as many ordinary Palestinians have misinterpreted the law to mean prohibition on sale of property not only to Jews but also to any other non-Muslim. This misperception has been fueled by a number of fatwas issued by Palestinian Muslim clerics in support of the PA's death penalty which fail to distinguish between Jews and Christians, but which simply condemn sale of property to "infidels"
>In 2012, Mohammad Abu Shahala, a former PA intelligence officer, was reportedly sentenced to death for selling land to Jews.
Yeah, "infidel" definitely means non-Palestinian. Israel definitely has those same laws.

>This is the question I should be asking you. Why do the same Arab countries that plea for a right to return for Palestinians not believe in the same thing for Jews?

I think they should all let their citizens return. Do you?

>They move back all the time. I have met many not born in the region who live in the West Bank right now.

Maybe they should all return then. Maybe they would if Israel wasn't still stealing land.

>The Gush Etzion bloc wasn't annexed. Most of these so-called settlements leftists claim have been annexed will eventually be Palestinian Jewish villages.

The entire area that is outside the 1967 borders and inside the Green Line or the Wall has been annexed and ethnically cleansed.

>Ah, finally you admit it. There are tons of sales between Israelis and Palestinians, it's just none of them are legal. To circumvent this Palestinians will sell homes for ridiculous amounts of money to rich Jews and then pretend to be expelled so the PA won't execute them for selling land to a Jew.

Yes. None of them are legal sales, and even if they were, it is illegal to then annex land that has been purchased. Then we can know that Israel is the ultimate law there, not Palestine. Palestinians are second-class citizens of Israel, if they are not in diaspora.

OY GEVALT all this antisemitism I'm getting flashbacks to when my grandfawthuh was shoahed oh woe is me

>I think they should all let their citizens return. Do you?
Not if it's only one sided, which it would be considering there is no movement pushing for a Jewish right-to-return.
>Maybe they should all return then. Maybe they would if Israel wasn't still stealing land.
Yeah, millions of people who have never stepped foot here should 'return.' It's a cute fantasy, i'll admit.
>The entire area that is outside the 1967 borders and inside the Green Line or the Wall has been annexed and ethnically cleansed.
No it hasn't. A wall doesn't equate annexation.
>Yes. None of them are legal sales, and even if they were, it is illegal to then annex land that has been purchased.
Hebron hasn't been annexed, nice try though.
>Then we can know that Israel is the ultimate law there, not Palestine. Palestinians are second-class citizens of Israel, if they are not in diaspora.
Your premise was false in the first place. If by Palestinians in Israel, you mean Israeli-Arabs, then you are full of shit. They do great, much more rights than they have in any Arab country. Arab Christians shit on pretty much every other demographic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_minority#Israel
>Christian Arabs are one of the most educated groups in Israel.[108][109] Statistically, Christian Arabs in Israel have the highest rates of educational attainment among all religious communities, according to a data by Israel Central Bureau of Statistics in 2010, 63% of Israeli Christian Arabs have had college or postgraduate education, the highest of any religious and ethno-religious group.[110] Despite the fact that Arab Christians only represent 2.1% of the total Israeli population, in 2014 they accounted for 17.0% of the country's university students, and for 14.4% of its college students. There are more Christians who have attained a bachelor's degree or higher academic degrees than the median Israeli population.

>Not if it's only one sided, which it would be considering there is no movement pushing for a Jewish right-to-return.

>one sided

Of course it would be one sided. Israel is dealing with individuals it expelled and it has chosen not to allow to return.

>Yeah, millions of people who have never stepped foot here should 'return.' It's a cute fantasy, i'll admit.

Would there be something wrong with millions of people who have never stepped foot in Israel returning there?

>Hebron hasn't been annexed, nice try though.

Israel has annexed areas that they occupied since 1967. These areas were ethnically cleansed and then annexed.

>Your premise was false in the first place. If by Palestinians in Israel, you mean Israeli-Arabs, then you are full of shit. They do great, much more rights than they have in any Arab country. Arab Christians shit on pretty much every other demographic.

I mean Palestinians who are not Israeli citizens, they still live under Israeli law and inside Israeli controlled borders.

Then there are a further six million Palestinians who cannot return home to Palestine, and who are not citizens of the states they currently live in.

>Of course it would be one sided. Israel is dealing with individuals it expelled and it has chosen not to allow to return.
They weren't expelled, you can keep lying if you want
>Would there be something wrong with millions of people who have never stepped foot in Israel returning there?
My family protested the Soviet Aliyah and those were Jews coming.
>Israel has annexed areas that they occupied since 1967. These areas were ethnically cleansed and then annexed.
No they weren't. The only areas Israel has annexed is the Golan and East Jerusalem. Neither of these places were people expelled, and they've all been offered citizenship.
>I mean Palestinians who are not Israeli citizens, they still live under Israeli law and inside Israeli controlled borders.
Nope, they live under PA law, in which they will be executed for selling land to Jews. That's not Israeli law.
>Then there are a further six million Palestinians who cannot return home to Palestine, and who are not citizens of the states they currently live in.
That's the fault of Arabs for exploiting them. When Mizrahi Jews were kicked out of Arab countries, they weren't sent into permanent slums like the Palestinians were.

>They weren't expelled, you can keep lying if you want

They left in the face of a hostile advancing army and were immediately prevented from returning. That is expulsion. They were expelled.

Since then Israeli policy has been that only Jews can return to Israel, for some reason.

>My family protested the Soviet Aliyah and those were Jews coming.

Okay...

>No they weren't. The only areas Israel has annexed is the Golan and East Jerusalem. Neither of these places were people expelled, and they've all been offered citizenship.

Then I've been misinformed. There are no settlements apart from Golan and East Jerusalem, yes?

>Nope, they live under PA law, in which they will be executed for selling land to Jews. That's not Israeli law.

And yet land is sold, and yet Israel recognizes that transfer. So it's Israeli law, not Palestinian law.

>That's the fault of Arabs for exploiting them. When Mizrahi Jews were kicked out of Arab countries, they weren't sent into permanent slums like the Palestinians were.

And the fault of Israel for expelling them.

t.Schlomo GoldShekelBurgistein

>3592378
(((you)))

>They left in the face of a hostile advancing army and were immediately prevented from returning.
Not really. A lot of these villages attacked nearby Jewish settlements first and got shit on. As was deserved.
>Since then Israeli policy has been that only Jews can return to Israel, for some reason.
Thanks to the disastrous Soviet Aliyah, we have almost half a million non-Jewish Russians here who are usually Orthodox Christians. They serve in the IDF and all that, but they are not Jews by any definition. Also, you can become a Jew, Palestinians do it all the time and become Israelis. We accept them with open arms.
>Then I've been misinformed. There are no settlements apart from Golan and East Jerusalem, yes?
There are, but none of them will ever be about the Israel proper. I know many settlers, they will never leave. Mahmoud Abbas has already said he would be cool with some settlements becoming Jewish villages in Palestine as long as they give up Israeli citizenship. Some will be dismantled and given to Palestinian refugees. They should be thankful we are building them nice houses to live in after settlers are evacuated.
>And yet land is sold, and yet Israel recognizes that transfer. So it's Israeli law, not Palestinian law.
Yet the Palestinians who attempt to make that transfer get executed by the PA. So it's PA law, not Israeli law.
>And the fault of Israel for expelling them.
It's not Israel's fault how Arabs treat other Arabs. It's not the Romans fault for the Holocaust.

>none of them will ever be a part of Israel proper****

>Not really. A lot of these villages attacked nearby Jewish settlements first and got shit on. As was deserved.

Then your position is now that they deserved to be ethnically cleansed.

>Thanks to the disastrous Soviet Aliyah, we have almost half a million non-Jewish Russians here who are usually Orthodox Christians. They serve in the IDF and all that, but they are not Jews by any definition. Also, you can become a Jew, Palestinians do it all the time and become Israelis. We accept them with open arms.

Okay... then Israel's law is explicitly racist.

>There are, but none of them will ever be about the Israel proper. I know many settlers, they will never leave. Mahmoud Abbas has already said he would be cool with some settlements becoming Jewish villages in Palestine as long as they give up Israeli citizenship. Some will be dismantled and given to Palestinian refugees. They should be thankful we are building them nice houses to live in after settlers are evacuated.

If the settlers are evacuated.

>Yet the Palestinians who attempt to make that transfer get executed by the PA. So it's PA law, not Israeli law.

But Israel still recognizes these transfers, and still chooses to consider illegally purchased and/or confiscated land as part of Israel proper.

>It's not Israel's fault how Arabs treat other Arabs. It's not the Romans fault for the Holocaust.

Of course not. It's only Israel's fault they expelled people from their borders and refuse to allow them to return; that they still refuse to grant those in their borders citizenship without passing a religious test.

>Then your position is now that they deserved to be ethnically cleansed.
They deserved it as much as we deserved to be ethnically cleansed from Arab countries. Take that as you will.
>Okay... then Israel's law is explicitly racist.
How? Letting in thousands of non-Jews is racist? Allowing people who convert to Judaism to emigrate is racist? It would be racist if only ethnic Jews were allowed in. In Armenia, there is a "right to return" but you can't convert to Armenian.
>If the settlers are evacuated.
Most will, some won't. Shiloh will stay, Beit El will stay, there is no doubt about that.
>But Israel still recognizes these transfers, and still chooses to consider illegally purchased and/or confiscated land as part of Israel proper.
And Palestine still executes the Palestinians. We can keep going down this cycle.
>that they still refuse to grant those in their borders citizenship
You seem like a Zionist. I don't consider the West Banks in our borders, only delusional leftists would say such a thing.

>They deserved it as much as we deserved to be ethnically cleansed from Arab countries. Take that as you will.

Indeed. Nobody deserved to be expelled. Israel expelled the current Palestinian diaspora of six million people.

>How? Letting in thousands of non-Jews is racist? Allowing people who convert to Judaism to emigrate is racist? It would be racist if only ethnic Jews were allowed in. In Armenia, there is a "right to return" but you can't convert to Armenian.

Exclusion of non-Jews born in Israel from citizenship is racist, even if you allow a fraction of them to become citizens.

>Most will, some won't. Shiloh will stay, Beit El will stay, there is no doubt about that.

This is on land that was ethnically cleansed during the occupation. I hope Israel does roll back their illegal settlements, but they seem to consider them a bargaining chip instead.

>And Palestine still executes the Palestinians. We can keep going down this cycle.

And Israel still recognizes this all as a legitimate way to expand territory. I doubt they'd be happy if any random person bought land in Tel Aviv and declared it not Israel. They might even go so far as to kill the person who did that. This is a legitimate government we're talking about too, not the client state of the PA, whose authority does ultimately come from the support of Israel.

>You seem like a Zionist. I don't consider the West Banks in our borders, only delusional leftists would say such a thing.

That is where the actual borders are. Israel controls the border at the Jordan river, and Israeli law is the highest law in the land this border encloses.

While I do feel some sympathy for the Palestinians, at the same time if the native americans came asking for their land back, I sure as shit wouldn't give it to them.

>the best solution is a one state solution but the subhuman jews would never allow that because they would suddenly become a 40% minority in their country overnight
Let's be real, if it happened then it would just be an apartheid state

>Let's be real, if it happened then it would just be an apartheid state

That's what it is now. There is one state in the Levant, and some of the people who live there are citizens of that state. Then we have an odd situation where a client state is recognized by people who don't recognize the host state, but the international body of state recognition doesn't.

"""Palestine""" is a country as much as "Cascadia" is.

>Israel expelled the current Palestinian diaspora of six million people.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
There were 9 ethnic cleansings. There used to be 140,000 Jews in Algeria, now there is 50. There used to be 120,000 Jews in Egypt, now there is 12. There used to be 135,000 Jews in Iraq, now there is 5. There used to be 265,000 Jews in Morocco, now there is 2,000. There used to be 105,000 Jews in Tunisia, now there is 1,500. There used to be 65,000 Jews in Yemen, now there is 90. There used to be 30,000 Jews in Syria, now there is 18. There used to be 38,000 Jews in Libya, and there isn’t a single one left today. Prior to Israel, there were 500,000 Arabs in Palestine. Today, there are over 6.5 million of them in Palestine.

Lets do some basic math.
There are 200,000 Syrian Jews, 18 live in Syria. 0.009% of Syrian Jews live in Syria.
There are 530,000 Yemenites, 50 live in Yemen. 0.0094% of Yemenites live in Yemen.
There are 1,000,000 Iraqi Jews, 10 live in Iraq. 0.00001% of Iraqi Jews live in Iraq.
There are 75,000 Libyan Jews, 0 live in Libya. 0% of Libyan Jews live in Libya.
There are 60,000 Egyptian Jews, 6 live in Egypt. 0.001% of Egyptian Jews, live in Egypt.
Now lets look at the contrast.
There are 12 million Palestinians, 6.5 million live in Palestine/Israel. That's most of them.

>That's like greece taking over turkey because it used to be byzantium n shiet.
If they had all the richest and most powerful nations backing them up, it would be.
Furthermore, if modern greeks eager to prove themselves to the world were half as competent as the first ashkenazi waves into israel, nobody would give two fucks about the spiritual motivation for the people to do so. in fact we'd probably celebrate it.

jews have been praying toward that land since forever,they think of nothing else, and are suspected by every country they've lived in of being more faithful to it than their own whether or not they contribute to the local economy and learn the language.
>muh loan debts
it's not the jews fault they can't handle capitalism
jews are bakers and gunsmiths and cobblers as much as they're lawyers and loaners.

They provoked the holocaust too

IF ALL THE ARABS SAY THEY'RE EVIL THEN THEY'RE EVIL user
EVERYONE KNOWS IF THERE'S ONE THINGS MUSLIMS CAN AGREE ON IT'S OBJECTIVE REASON AND WESTERN MORALITY

>There are 12 million Palestinians, 6.5 million live in Palestine/Israel. That's most of them.

Like I said. There are six million Palestinians living in the diaspora. I was off by half a million.

They can't return home, Israeli policy prevents it.

I support Palestine. The victory of Palestine over Israel will be a victory of European culture over Semites. Israel is a Semitic name, while Palestine is purely Indo-European. When my ancestors conquered that land (I'm descended from crusaders), they didn't call it Israel. They called it Palestine. Because that's what it was and what it will always be.
>The Greek toponym Palaistínē first occurs in the work of the 5th century BCE Greek historian Herodotus, where it denotes generally the coastal land from Phoenicia down to Egypt.
No self-respecting European can support Israel over Palestine knowing our history with that land. Knowing our influence, the victory of Palestine is a victory of Europe.

>run away from houses in hopes that big brother jordan bombs them and kills your new jewish neighbors
>try to return when they fail
What's the matter? Why can't the Arab brotherhood back each other up on this - or any other refugee crisis for that matter? Could it be they WANT to flood Europe, Israel, France, etc with Muslims and take over the world a la /pol/'s caricature of Zionists but with extra empathy for being brown?

>They can't return home
Neither can Libyan Jews, nor will they ever be able to. Cry about it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_Revenge
They even celebrated the expulsion of Jews as a holiday.

Which people are more aryan, modern brown palestinians with heavy arab admixture or blue-eyed yiddish jews?

>modern brown palestinians
Fuck off Shlomo. Palestinians are whiter than you.
>blue-eyed yiddish jews
>blue-eyed
WE

What Arab brotherhood is that?

You are talking about the crisis associated with Palestinian refugees?

Should they be able to return home?

Hindus should be able to return to Pakistan, Bangladesh and Kashmir but no one cares and they will never be able to. This isn't how the world works.

>no one cares and they will never be able to

Ridiculous. Jews returned to Israel after a thousand years.

>Jews returned to Israel after a thousand years.
They didn't return. They emigrated to Israel, a place they trace most of their ancestry to. I meet Olim all the time, they don't know a thing about the land. Irish-Americans who go to Ireland aren't "returning," they have never in their life been in Ireland. They still might trace most of their ancestry to Ireland though, just like Palestinians trace most of their ancestry to the Hejaz.

>WE WUZ WHITE

Are you a Christian Palestinian?

t. Izaak Chaimberg

okay david

Not even Jews believe this. The only people who believe this are American Evangelicals.