I'm getting paranoid

This has to be a fucking dream. Theirs no way the universe would allow me to make so much fucking money with out paying something back in return. Wtf, im scared. This is too good to be true.

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrexblobstorage.blob.core.windows.net/public/4127c398-1d88-4111-8219-a785199c6d9f.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We all pay somehow, user. Think of all the hours you've wasted looking at charts, and reading Veeky Forums to find moon missions. All the stress the swings caused you. You've worked
hard for your gains, whether you know it or not.

you have paid by being a lonely nerd your entire life. you were not born stacy and have literally everything handed to your for free.
you are just now getting your due.

The universe is just paying you back for the horrible childhood you had.

Please guys help me with meme lines. I have tried on btc day chart. Any tips? Please
bittrexblobstorage.blob.core.windows.net/public/4127c398-1d88-4111-8219-a785199c6d9f.png

Those who're rich and wealthy don't go to heaven.

Both of theses made me feel.png
Thank you anons, keep on keeping on.

did you cash out already?
because you can lose it in very short time

Ty anons :')
i aint clicking that shit nigger

it IS too good to be true; because you have to pay taxes on your gains.

Welcome to the bubble, buddy

Smallest bubble in history

Fuck you cunt share some with me
1HuZt3mpQsMR5yfBCQmRyqPMFLUz7Xawyo

how much have you made? how have you made it? trading pump and dumps, ICOs, buy and hold?

My whole life worth of playing economy and chart based games has prepared me for this user.

teach me how to be richt too, that's it for paying back

thanks

cool story. how about answering the question

if you're really scared start giving some away, faggot.

Why would i tell you that, especially with that faggot attitude? Use you imagination when i say 20% a day compounding interest.

If i give any away it will be for a good cause not a bunch of other neets who would spit on me if they had the chance.

>Why would i tell you that, especially with that faggot attitude? Use you imagination when i say 20% a day compounding interest.

Why would i tell you that, especially with that faggot attitude? Use you imagination when i say 20% a day compounding interest.

t.net worth < $5000

Wut? I would never spat on u. It's okay though everyone likes to LARP once in awhile

Topkek, I have the biggest grin on my face because none of you believe me. And the best part is i don't even have to care. Feels good to be on the other side desu

Never tell it to anyone. Assholes and Chads, they deserve to be poor for being stupid.

i dunno man seems like you would give us some hard numbers if it was a significant amount

i believe you but i think you blacked out a bit to much info. i don't see anything there?

This bored is crawling with the tax man, It doesn't seem very safe to be fair.

confirmed net worth < $5000

I remember my first day of trading btc. I had results similar to your screenshot. you've basically provided zero evidence of your claims.

congrats though, 1btc is a lot for a NEET.

You can believe what ever makes you feel better while you lie down at night alone with your thoughts.

this.

look back on your life. maybe you already paid

REEEEEEEEE TELL ME HOW TO GET GAINS
I DONT WANT TO SLAVE FOR WAGE ANYMORE

Bullshit.
Zero sum game.
OP was lucky with timing. Second movers will pay his price. If not, third movers will pay his and second movers' prices.

What if he'll is real and that's our cost for supporting the mark of the beast? I hope you guys like driving lambos in hell.

You got lucky OP. The price for returns is risk, and you don't know just how much risk you took. You've almost made it across the minefield, don't start overthinking where to put your feet now

>This has to be a fucking dream. Theirs no way the universe would allow me to make so much fucking money with out paying something back in return. Wtf, im scared. This is too good to be true.

Congrats you took a risk and it's paying off. Celebrate.

This is my biggest fear.

>You've worked hard for your gains, whether you know it or not.

no, i know I havent. I've worked retail jobs so I wont ever fall into the trap of being a rich douchebag who thinks their earnings are proportional to the work they put in

just like the regular stock markets.

are you 12?

You surely pay capital income tax, because you are a good goy--right?

everyone says how much they usually make and most post their blockfolio pics all the time, why being such a faggot with how much you have made ?

its called capital gains not capital income you fucking moron

Me too, fuck being on a wage. I'm trading and losing money in hopes of gaining it all back 10x in the future.

1NWdyghMNwzJGifyK9D4LwBMW9DCBWVXZt
Share some and you be safe.