American supremacy

Why is America just the greatest nation ever in the history of the world and why does this make people so angry?

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/Radiation-EmittingProducts/RadiationEmittingProductsandProcedures/HomeBusinessandEntertainment/ucm142506.htm
caoc.org/?pg=facts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's just jealousy

As an american, we are basically the dutch reborn,we got our power through omega jewery

I just visited USA recently and I was rather surprised about the amount of mad people there. Especially living on the streets but also fair amount of absolutely crazy people who did seem lile they still maintained some sort of a stable lifestyle.
Now I'm not wondering anymore how a mentally unstable person like Trump can get elected there.

And for you americans that don't travel, no, it's not as commonplace to see mad people everywhere in other developed coutries.

Where did your go?
If you went to new york it makes sense, everyone in new york is a asshole
Its just part of the culture

In LA and Texas. Oh and by "mad" I meant "crazy" not angry.

>mentally unstable person like Trump
hmmmmmmm

The wrath of the LORD rests upon the USA.

It is doomed.

Just mad because your country can’t afford that many different colored lights

USA is headed for the trashcan of history.

t.rump

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐

Because you people feel the need to broadcast it every single day. Nobody is arguing that the United States isn't the srongest nations on earth, but you'll just annoy people when you feel the need to tell people about it.

Besides, the United States has the tendency to portray itself as a nation of perfection and no wrongdoing. That's why people are really quick to jump when your country fucks up.

If the United States were more humble and reflective on itself, there will be less vitriol towards the country.

Why is this board so fucking terrible? I assume it's the awful combination of catholics and Marxists.

We got rid of the asylum's in the 70s thinking meds could solve everything. We were wrong

>CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG
True. Paccioretty deserved it.

America succeeded and became a global superpower because we valued the principles of individualism and limited government, while other countries are still stuck in their authoritarian, collectivist ways.

It's been effective in conquering the world because of its founding stock of high agency rootless mercants. Not even dogwhistling. Leaving Europe tests for this. They also had awesome geography and a democratic and gun culture that would have made them a daunting prospect for conquering. The building of a frontier mentality made them ruthless and even more agentic. America is like an aircraft carrier that faces onto the whole world.

Unironically this. Made America an economic powerhouse and hub of innovation, including in military tactics. Heard that German officers joked that you shouldn't read the American military manuals because Americans don't.

i hate these dumb pictures i feel stupeeder wen i red them

Sometimes I wonder what it's like living in some decent but irrelevant country like Iceland and not being the center of the world.

t. yankeeposter

Yankee reminds of the obese, degenerate kid who insanely rich parents. Who fucks up everything on it's way but other kicks won't gang up on him because his parents are rich and influential.

World had one chance to get rid of the american filth, and now it failed it and will collapse in degeneracy and decadence.

education,poverty,healthcare,infrastructure level of a 3rd world country

Have you heard of the Libertines? They make any *insert degenerate boogeyman group* look like church girls.

The shills are strong this hour. Notice how they're posting at the time of day with the lowest likely presence of North American posters possible.

T. Guy witness the dawn of American imperium across the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and possibly even Russia

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐

America has the extremes on the bell curve.

>World had one chance to get rid of the american filth

when

unless you mean the revolutionary war, then you never had the chance

The original Libertines were a subculture whereas mainstream American culture has become libertine.

t. burger

>what is Rome

Yeah no. The USA achieved very little considering their geographic position and the available ressources.

>question #1
yeah lol

>question #2
idk lol

More like big pharma pressured Carter and Reagan to deinstutionalize so an entire generation would be forced to live on patent medications to line AstraZeneca and Bristol-Myers Squibb's pockets.

Now they're just in the streets and in the prison and all you people can do, after the state has mishandled this problem to high heaven, is suggest eugenics or genocide while Big Pharma continues to line its pockets from the proceedings. What about all those big Jewish names in industry? Guess that doesn't matter when it means killing off the homos!

>dude rome had a thousand years
compared to the time frames, the US has done just fine, specifically the tech side

Next time at least try to conceal the butthurt.

>The Pence Institution for Conversion Therapy and ECT
>LGBT

looooooooooooool

America? Is that some third world country?

Hard times created strong men.

Every year, thousands of Ameicans are scolded by superheated water from microwaves, because they do not have electric kettles. Of these, the majority will be turned away from hospitals because they cannot afford the high price of basic medical treatment.

fda.gov/Radiation-EmittingProducts/RadiationEmittingProductsandProcedures/HomeBusinessandEntertainment/ucm142506.htm

>Americans will always fight for liberty

>had slaves

americans(white people) are the biggest hypocrites

What? The blacks were for sale by Jewish merchants so we bought them.

>it wasn't our fault we had slaves
>the Jews made us do it
This is another reason why the rest of the world doesn't like Americans. No sense of personal responsibility.
What can you expect from the country where you can sue someone for emotional distress if your coffee is too hot

>Jews made us do it
No, the Jews were selling niggers so we bought the niggers.

>No, the Jews were selling niggers
Source please? Stormfront and /pol/ conspiracy theories don't count btw

If a Jew sold you a river, would you jump off a bridge?

>Historian Ralph Austen, however, acknowledges "Sephardi Jews in the New World had been heavily involved in the African slave trade."

Jews would sell the river and complain I was oppressing water.

>Nobody is arguing that the United States isn't the srongest nations on earth

ahem

When America falls, I unironically believe it will be seen as the greatest civilization since Rome.

Rome is nothing compared to America, and I'm not even American.

Actually, the women who sued McDonalds for her coffee being to hot had 3rd degree burns from her coffee

>Mrs. Liebeck was not driving when her coffee spilled, nor was the car she was in moving. She was the passenger in a car that was stopped in the parking lot of the McDonald’s where she bought the coffee. She had the cup between her knees while removing the lid to add cream and sugar when the cup tipped over and spilled the entire contents on her lap.

>The coffee was not just “hot,” but dangerously hot. McDonald’s corporate policy was to serve it at a temperature that could cause serious burns in seconds. Mrs. Liebeck’s injuries were far from frivolous. She was wearing sweatpants that absorbed the coffee and kept it against her skin.
>>>>She suffered third-degree burns (the most serious kind) and required skin grafts on her inner thighs and elsewhere
caoc.org/?pg=facts

>A few hundred
Wasn't the K:D for Vietnam like 1 to 1000? Also, daily reminder that Vietnam is the Pakistan of South Eastern Asia: you just can't conquer it.

Not even the Mongols could conquer it.

I agree, but I feel it'll e mostly seen as due to factors mostly outside it's own control.
Also it'll be noteworthy how fast it squandered it's unparalleled influence and power

>>slavery present before we were a country
>fought a war to free them

>The war was over slavery meme
Keep being delusional yankeeboo.
>MUH FREEDOM
>MUH PROGRESSIVE HEROES

I suppose we are going to ignore the policy of hanging children and Sherman's plans to genocide native Americans out East. The War in most yankee people's minds was over Secession in itself.
It wasn't a war of free the negroes, it was literally a war of "fuck the South"

Not him but I moved to the Midwest. There are a SHITLOAD of people who look like they have had hard drug addictions or currently have one, and it certainly effects their behavior.

>>Historian Ralph Austen, however, acknowledges "Sephardi Jews in the New World had been heavily involved in the African slave trade."
Putting words in greenest doesn't count as a source user

*greentext

DIXIE WAS GUD BOIS! DEY DINDU NUFFIN

You can't conquer empires with nukes.

The US Empire is decaying quickly and just Not that impressive.

The Saudi Ayrabs and Israel are playing the USA while Europe actually just chills and enjoys their US-financed Security.

I'm not sure about America being the greatest historically. Britain's got quite a lot going for it:
>Largest empire in history
>Industrial revolution
>Modern economics
>Parliamentary democracy
>Theory of evolution
>Calculus + Modern mechanics
>World Wide Web
Etc.

K:D doesn't necessarily determine the outcome of war. Going by that logic, the Soviet Union lost the Second World War because it has a much higher casualty rate.

You are a stain.

>skyrocketing growth and conquest for 200 years
>eveloped IRaq into the american fold which now helps fight for out intrests
>decaying
waiting for you to show some LARPing criminals

>Dixies got rekt so hard that their shitter is still shattered.

religion (of the american variety), drugs and too much TV fries your brain

deinstitutionalization started as early as kennedy senpai

>praising something that happened almost 50 years ago.
>has done nothing to follow it up

>what is the ISS
>what is Hubble

define *heavily*

not nearly as iconic as the moon landing. though come to think of it those two things you mention are probably more scientifically valuable

I mean we don’t need to do much iconic anymore because nobody else is competing with us. Moon landing was nothing more than a calculated response to th Soviets iconic space program.
It is notable that an American private company (SpaceX) is the first and only private company on contract to resupply a space station, which is pretty iconic from a business standpoint.

No, I see operation paperclip and sputnik in the asscrack of president Eisenhower.

>decaying
it's not the best, but it's far from a dead beast

Say that again in 100 years when all the whites are dead and I might say something different

>United States army
>Posts navy, Marines and airforce

Did you just put the internet up in that list like it isn't all America's doing?

>slavery is bad

As an american i say America has gone to shit. Since i was killed by a psychopath i see my people in bad shape. They are fools who are enslaved into being a common worker. What the hell is going on around here. You can´t take me down, no take me down no. Vote Duke

Libertines? What are those? Is that the same as libertarians?

The Soviet Union probably would've collapsed had it not been for foreign aid during and after the war

>Yet again, yankeboos cherrypick the declarations of secession and ignore every other complaint made by the South except one
EVERY TIME.

daily reminder that Yankees are just the PERFIDIOUS ALBION of North America

>why does this make people so angry?
Telling people they are angry makes them angry at how annoying you are.

And americunts are very annoying

States rights to own slaves bruh
It's not hard to understand.

Stop drinking the lost cause mythos cool aid.

Also Chernobyl costing them billions to fix didn't help.

>It's """""""revisionism""""""" to directly quote the declarations of secession and Cornerstone speech to show that that the war went beyond slavery
Plebian. Absolute plebian. So basically, anything that contradicts your views is """"revisionism"""" yet if I go into the diary of Sherman and show you the passages of him calling the slaves worthless niggers and wanting to genocide Indians, I'm still the revisionist for saying the main reason why people joined the Union's army was to reunite the country and most of them didn't give a damn about the rights of black people?

I've talked to some of my European buddies about this topic before...

They admire the U.S. for its individualism and personal liberty.

Corny huh?

The basic freedom's we enjoy as protected by our Bill of Rights is reason enough to admire.

There's a lot of things my Euro buds would love to do but can't because of their ((((Regressive)))) government.

For Example:
>George (British) would like to own many guns.
>Karl (Swedish) would love to openly hate speech.
>David (Russian) would love to openly criticise the government.

>yet if I go into the diary of Sherman and show you the passages of him calling the slaves worthless niggers and wanting to genocide Indians, I'm still the revisionist for saying the main reason why people joined the Union's army was to reunite the country and most of them didn't give a damn about the rights of black people?
First of all Sherman was a sack if shit human being.
Second you're all backward. Of course people joined the Union to reunite the country. But IT WAS THE SOUTH who fought because if slavery.

The Union fought to reunite the country and the south fought to have an independent country where slavery was perfectly legal.
North's didn't give a shit about slaves, the south did.

People are really cranking out the bait threads today.

t. American

>People
No, not people, just amerisharts

>the flag is bound to turn white
>future generations will assume the Umayyad Caliphate went to moon first

Where does it say "Internet" in that list?

I wouldn't be surprised if there was lead in our water or some other chemical leading to widespread cognitive decay.
I've definitely noticed a larger number of aggressive/crazy demographics within my society.
Literally having any political opinion that's slightly left of far-right gets you labeled a communist. I'm not even on the left side of the political spectrum (center-right) and I have far-right crazies calling me a Commie. It's fucking insane.

>cherrypick

The Constitution and term limits for elected officials.

Also just spreading democracy around at the point of a bayonet has done a lot of good for the world. It's too bad we're not going to wipe out Islam. That would be the last great push the world needs.

>eveloped IRaq into the american fold which now helps fight for out intrests
Iraq is a literal Iranian puppet state and all of it's actions recently have been Anti-American interests.

>Also just spreading democracy around at the point of a bayonet has done a lot of good for the world.

You mean overthrowing governments and installing puppet democracies?

Why did the US turn into the #1 nation in the world and not Canada?

>LA
Okay that makes sense.
Those people are in a league of their own in terms of craziness. Ever been to venice beach? Its fucking surreal.

>it's 2017 and people still haven't wrapped their head around the fact that spreading freedom is and has always been a selling point to open up markets to US corporations and privatize their nationalized resources