youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc&t
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505607459623.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE ARE THE REAL ESTATE MARINES

Why are they skinny?

Both my parents are fat as fuck.
(USA/CAN)

JUST GIVE 'EM A FIRM HANDSHAKE

learn some free thinking by repeating everything the news says instead of judging for yourself arch

Finish college and you'll get hired by a good company right away, just like I did.

Actually not a bad idea

>house mortgages

I had my own house when I was 24, what's stopping you, son?

listen arch, borders shouldn't exist, aren't we all equal? what do you mean that has nothing to do with it? god I can't talk with you

Just get a degree in something you love

Is true. Some oldfags in London sit on houses which are worth fortunes. Sell or let it and retire to country side..

If you went door-to-door with your resume, you'd have gotten a good job by now.

I financed a house in the late 70s for 50k. What's your problem son? Get a family started or you will regret it.

>Just get out there, champ, and don't look back. You'll get anything you set your mind to buckaroo. Haha that nike guy "just do it", now that's a real champ attitude, doncha think son.

He's right though

PLEASE MORE PLEASE MORE.

Yeah, we all already know the end of this story

It'll get you a job, yes, but not a good one. Going door to door with your resume will get you into service jobs with high turnover rates. Try getting a real job like that and they'll tell you to fuck off and go through HR.

*blocks your inheritance*

why aren't you married, son? I met the right one for me at 21 and had 3 kids by your age. You should really settle down soon.

Ah that's nice. Glad your doing well with that..funny money. bitcons, you call it? You should buy yourself a brand new car with it...treat yourself right!

Look son, when I was you age I bought my first house for £4,000 when I was only earning £2,000 per year. Your salary is 10 times what mine was, so why aren't you buying that £450,000 house?

>How are those "bits" doing today, son? Bubble burst yet?

Dunno about "going door to door" these days but if you're willing to move to where the work is, you won't be unemployed.

I'm from a place which has pretty much always been poverty stricken and had shit job opportunities so we're used to having to move across nation/world for work. Got no sympathy for people who choose to be unemployed just because they refuse to move to where they will actually get work.

KEK

*financed car and house in his 20s with mid-level job*

"you young people are too entitled, we didn't even have iPads and mobile phones back then"

You're getting older sweety. I just want you to find a sweet girl who'll love you.

I'm 25

Privacy coins...

I want you to get a full time job so you can live life. Sitting around looking at charts all day is not healthy.

>rent is like 1/2 of my income unless I travel 2 hours both ways
Just end my life.

Hey guess what? Supermarkets used to give people pensions if they worked there part time on the weekends for a certain amount of time. Does that make you want to kill yourself ?

My dad is the smartest boomer I know.

>the company doesn't care about you
>always keep looking for another job even when you already have one, don't get complacent
>don't trust your coworkers, they'll throw you under the bus to save their own skin
>illegal immigrants and outsourcing drive down wages
>shut up and do what your boss says, arguing doesn't help matters, don't take anything personally
>focus on doing your work and getting through the day
>always be busy, or at least look busy
>get the hardest thing done first, when you get to work, then you can cruise out the rest of the day
>there won't be social security when you're my age, so save everything you can

Who wants to see boomers suffer more than becoming a millionaire themselves?

your dad is based

>implying boomers had to go to college to find a good job

I was reading a book about mythology and there was this thing in it called a pension plan. No one is 100% sure but they believe that at one time they may have existed much like unicorns or the wooly mammoth.

your dad sounds like a great guy, but that advice is only great for the working/middle class..

Nice, your dad is mostly right on this stuff.

There will be social security, but taxes will be much higher in the future (USA isn't at a European level of taxation yet, so we still have lots of room, and our Debt/GDP level isn't that high yet).

This is much more prevalent than you would think. There are going to be a lot of shocked millennials.

Yeah, sad that he's quite a bit older even by boomer standards. Will miss him when he's gone.

That makes sense, since he was working class all his life. I think some of his wisdom can apply even to the upper echelons of the corporate world.

All boomers and millennials with rich parents: "you should travel more while you're young instead of working all the time"... this sentence makes me want to stab someone. Literally stfu.

>debt to GDP 100%
>we also pay interest
Literally cant even recover

BLACKED is the correct word

>mfw thousands of /r9k/ NEETs put all their bets on inheritance

>mfw they will LITERALLY end living in parks or under bridges

They'll regret it in the end. Just people bored by their easy life growing up

I know what the world is, it's nice, but still small. You can see it literally whenever. I'll do it once I have a few million

Bravo, hahahaha.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>pay off third of mortgage
>spend $75,000 on knickknacks from Cracker Barrel
>this is now your "inheritance"

*PURCHASES TIMESHARE*

HOLY FUCK I CAN'T WAKE UP

I went to visit my mom after living far away for a few years and the amount of shit, like absolutely useless but not quite garbage tier shit, absolutely blew my mind. How do I tell her that all her prized possessions are going immediately into a dumpster when she dies?

They're right about this though

A good handshake that throws them off their stance but doesn't have you flail your arm around like a spastic gives you serious leverage

Tell her you can live anywhere

You don't tell her.

When my grandma died, the first thing my mom did was keep a small amount of what she wanted and sold/donated the rest.

And it was a TON of shit.

*takes out another mortgage*
*dies*

>USA isn't at a European level of taxation yet, so we still have lots of room

Errm... user I just want to point out that in most civilized countries they have government provided healthcare and you pay on average 4x for healthcare. When your government eventually rolls it into tax, you're completely fucked (doctors will not take a paycut).
It might not feel like you pay much tax but you also get basically fuck all back for that tax.

Shouldn't she know thought? Like she's approaching hoarder levels and it kind of freaked me out.

>tfw I was a lazy slacking faggot who hated school and wasted my 20s living just to get by
>tfw gonna be 28 and still living with my dad and sister

I'm JUST coming to terms with my shitty decisions and starting to get my shit together. Goddamn, people just work your asses off in your 20s. You'll live like a king in your 30s.

>ya did it champ
hehehehe no I did not

My boomers always complain about how bad the FREE healthcare system is.
I'm paying a lot of taxes to keep boomers alive and I don't even need any healthcare.

Just tell her.

"Mom, all this stuff is junk. I don't value it - I value you - and once you're gone, this stuff will mean nothing to me. Anything I can't find a use for will either be donated or thrown away because selling this kind of stuff is almost impossible, and sorting through it all would take time I simply do not have. Please, do not buy any more stuff. It will get thrown away. It's a waste of money that I could be using to start a family of my own."

She'll be mad as fuck, but you might get through to her in the end, especially with that last part (potential grandchildren). People use their children and "inheritance" as an excuse to keep accumulating more garbage to satisfy their spending/hoarding impulse, so you have to shatter those delusions with brutality.

>t. former thrift shop employee, dealt with dozens of hoarders and children of hoarders

>''We decided to enjoy our lives through voluntary simplicity''
>Get everything from the government
>Not paying anything crashes the economy
>Sell everything at discount

>LEMME TALK SHIT TO YOU 24/7 AS I LIVE IN YOUR HOUSE BUT DON'T HAVE A JOB AND NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING AND FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER IN THE NEXT ROOM, ARCH
>EVENTUALLY I WILL BEGRUDGINGLY GET A JOB LATER IN THE SERIES ARCH

Moving takes money dumbass. Plus, I know this will come as a shock, but not everyone wants to live in LA or New York.

*saddles 3 generations with crushing debt that will destroy the nation 2 minutes after they die*

heh, nothing personnel, kid.

thats the equivalent of nearly 200k now

>grandparents set it up so I won't touch my inheritance until I'm 50
>I don't even know what assets the inheritance is

underrated

>there will be social security
>just jack up the taxes bro

webm related would be better, just fuckin cut the bullshit and call it a day if nothing is going to change.

>live in car to avoid paying rent
>harassed by police
>trailer park lot fees cost almost as much as rent

can't win

iktf

Sort though it and make sure you're not throwing out some obscure $250,000 antique or some shit.

>look outside, Mom, America is going to shit, no one can pay their debts, we're about to take in 3 million foreign voters, and we're likely to enter a period of everything from violent racial to class warfare
>listen, the stock market is doing fine, so everything else is going to be fine

And then she'll be a fuckin cunt and not leave him a god damn thing at all.

I say let her be a retard. She has been for decades, it won't stop now.

>I value you
She's smart enough to see through an obvious lie. Thanks though.

You don't know my mom. There is literally nothing of value.

>user, now don't come in here and ruin things with your negative attitude

>Bankrupt the country
>No jobs
>Expect their kids to take care of them when they're old
Lol

They hate you. You were an inconvenience, someone they created as a matter of course, and they birthed you into their world, which they did nothing to improve. They gave birth to you on a ship which was burning because they set it on fire, and sinking because they couldn't be bothered to maintain course. Then they plundered the ship. That is our inheritance. Imagine the sociopathy/psychopathy one must be afflicted by in order to create a human being, with not a care in the world beyond your own lifetime, and wanting to not here one word of concern from your own blood as to what world you have left them.

"How dare you inconvenience me by telling me to look upon my work. I have my house, my entertainment, my toys. You have my debt. This is what I care for. Money, Big Macs, television. Now shut your fucking mouth."

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc&t

These cunts must burn.

>>don't trust your coworkers, they'll throw you under the bus to save their own skin

fucking hate this shit. i had a girl coworker who had a crush on me who also told the boss that i was missing work because i had interviews line up

it fucking sinks your soul because i had girls wanting to screw me literally yet screw me over at the same time. it kind of makes you lose hope in humanity and to never trust friendships, relationship, or marriage over money

The natural result of throwing women into the male sphere.

Girls literally don't even have loyalty to other girls. It's just whatever benefits them at that time. And because of that now males are doing it to get ahead. So our whole society of young people is people trained into low-level psychopathy and learning to be rootless, cheap and disposable, like the IKEA furniture they buy at every new apartment as they move closer and closer to their dream of finally making it to New York or LA. Until they learn New York and LA are too expensive so they have to move out and feel like failures because you can only "make it" when you live in those places.

>because of that now males are doing it to get ahead.
lol no. Males have been doing it forever. Women straight up weren't allowed in politics until pretty recently, politicians have been shaking each others hands and making back room back stabbing deals forever. same can be said for the business sector

The entire dichotomy between men vs women is such a sham. 90% of people are unloyal, degenerate, disgusting sacks of flesh. What is between their legs gives you no greater insight into any of their intrinsic characteristics

>boomer parents paid $25,000 for their house
>today it's worth $800,000
>they simultaneously flooded all white countries with non whites who cause crime, live on welfare and blame whites for all their problems
>anyone who disagrees with them is now racist
>they crippled their kids economy forcing them into poverty while simultaneously flooding their countries with 3rd worlders
>they gave us neo-feminism and neo-marxism
>they live in complete obliviousness to the reality they created
>they wonder why their sons are dropping out of society instead of giving managers firm handshakes

I hate SJW but goddamn I'd be lying if I said the though of all these young, self righteous white college girls showing their progressivism and sticking it to their racists father by getting gangbanged by drug dealing thugs didn't turn me on something fierce

Leaf detected

That's quite the nose. I wonder what it looks like from the side.

You're a dipshit.

Can't you idiots stay in your confinement board?

Typical tricks

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505607459623.webm

>I'm incapable of ignoring things I don't like
Can't you go back to your containment website, reddit?

When I got asked why don't I start a family, I replied that I'm not that selfish of a person (29 atm).
>I don't understand, user, what do you mean?

"Cool mom, I'd like to introduce you to Samantha. She's 25, lives with her parents, wears way too much makeup, and will force me to join the Mormon church."

My folks usually shut up after this talk.

4 hours for me because those rich dipshits on Mercer Island can't stand the fact that reliable public transit will let poor people onto their precious island.

Dumb fucking millennials complaining about getting jobs when they went to some liberal arts rank 400 college

>the company doesn't care about you
Wish more of the software industry would realize this and unionize. But no, they're still set on the *possibility* that Facebook/MS/Amazon/Apple will hire them

wow that Jewish guy looked so uncomfortable

>the moment when he's exposed and slyly flips the sign back to the Trump message

One of the biggest problems with the games industry. Everyone is either held onto the fact that either
A) they're finally working their dream job
or
B) they might get bonuses and contract pay if the game does well
that no one will unionize.

There's a holiday party my mom goes to every year and I can't even go anymore because the entire room is a gang of the most stereotypical meme baby boomers. One of those parties where everyone is white upper and upper middle class except for the two Spanish people there that are light enough to pass for white. Everyone in the room basically lives in a bubble and being there makes me feel like a complete loser even though I'm doing better than 75% of millennials.